Any House Fans In the House?

General talk about House.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: Any House Fans In the House?

Postby cherylpat on Fri May 16, 2008 8:29 pm

I've watched House since day 1, I too like the old team but the new one has grown on me. I like House and Cuddy together, they are funny...
cherylpat
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby CowsOnlyMooForSoLong on Sat May 17, 2008 10:55 pm

I love House! I never watched it alot before but with Olivia Wilde joining the cast i became hooked! I hope the new team is here to stay!
CowsOnlyMooForSoLong
"Cause You Know It Hurts Like Hell,
So When You Reach The Top,
Just Throw Yourself Off"
-People In Planes
CowsOnlyMooForSoLong
Stunt Double

Postby Luncheta on Sun May 18, 2008 4:29 pm

CowsOnlyMooForSoLong wrote:I love House! I never watched it alot before but with Olivia Wilde joining the cast i became hooked! I hope the new team is here to stay!

Yeah!!! She did it really good on The OC!!
Luncheta
Stunt Double

Postby gaara4413 on Tue May 20, 2008 2:29 pm

The best episode is though three stories, you actually get a history, why house is in sooo much pain
gaara4413
Viewer

Postby Uncle Zak on Thu May 22, 2008 5:40 pm

I never watched House religiously until now, but I have seen some old episodes and I do miss the old team. But I still watch it for Hugh Laurie's awesome character.
-Uncle Zak.
Uncle Zak
Viewer

Postby Becky G on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:15 am

House is second only to Lost here. Hugh Laurie is incredible. Is there anything he can't do? I saw the Pilot on TV tonight and Three Stories last night. I missed much of the first season so I feel more caught up now. I love the relationship between House and Cuddy.
Thanks to Kittylili.com for the avatar.
Becky G
Supporting Actor

Postby DDHUME on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:11 pm

Yes, another House fan here as well. I just rewatched House's Head and Wilson's Heart in anticipation of the season premier coming up very soon.

I absolutey adore Hugh Laurie and am looking forward to seeing how he and Wilson "make up". House is on my list of favorite shows under Lost, but alas another show has jumped ahead of House, that being Dexter...fortunately they aren't on at the same time so there's no conflicts.

It should be a tough call for the Best Actor Award for the emmys between Hugh Laurie and Michael C Hall, well those would be my top choices anyway. I'm sure the Emmy voters are thinking Boston Legal again or this Mad Men show that i've never seen :S
"THE UNIVERSE HAS A WAY OF COURSE CORRECTING"
DDHUME
Stunt Double

Postby ObscureAllure on Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:51 pm

House is my thirdish. It's a tie with Mythbusters. It was much higher, but they really just started going down hill for me. Infact, even my No 1 (Grey's Anatomy) really went down through s3 and early s4. TV just sucked this last year or so. To much Shark jumping. To much BIG/BANG/SHOCKER stuff.

Lost is about the only show that went UP in quality last year. (Maybe it should be my No 1 now ;))
GO SAINTS!
Mafia Timer
OA is actually French for townie. Did you know that? Learn something new every day. 
ObscureAllure
Supporting Actor

Postby hilsonfreak on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:55 pm

I've been watching the show since the pilot. TPTB have given us lots of fascinating characters, and their growth over the past four seasons--House's especially--has been a wild ride. Truthfully, I was not fully enamored with last season, but since it was truncated by the writers strike, there wasn't much they could do. That said, S5 has been a bit frustrating, too, now that it has turned into The 13 Show. The critics and fans are having their say about this fiasco, but other than Dr. One Facial Expression, I love what DS & Co. are doing! One thing to add: Please write in more Wilson!
hilsonfreak
Viewer

Postby Heleendje on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:08 pm

I fully agree with Hilsonfreak!

I've been watching since ep 1 as well (though only at the time of airing in my own country, Belgium, which must have been over a year later than its airing in the US), just because of Hugh Laurie, whom I knew from his British "past", most noticably Blackadder and ABOFAL. But I quickly got completely hooked on the original and quick witted writing of the show - it's genuinely exquisite! One of American TV's best export products in aaaaaaaaaages :w00t: Since the end of series 2 I'm keeping up with the US broadcasts though (yeah yeah, illegal download, I know... don't know how I can sleep at night :whistle: ) so now I'm eagerly waiting for the second half of series 5 like (most of) you :-)
Heleendje
Viewer

Postby mel35 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:59 pm

I'm a House fan since season 2 episode "Forever", and Cuddy is my fav character!
mel35
Viewer

Postby Stiffy2 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:22 am

I don't think House has jumped the shark- just changed. The show is older and more has been revealed about the characters which is what David Shore (the creator) has said will make things appear to change. The new cast needs time to grow and a lot of people don't realize that the strike really hindered the plotline last season and messed things up. This season seems to be better and even the new characters are finding their place so you might want to hang in there- I think it'll get better :)

p.s.- if you like Hugh Laurie look up "A Bit of Fry & Laurie" and "Jeeves & Wooster" on youtube if you haven't yet- you'll be in for a surprise- totally changed how I saw him as an actor- he's amazing.
Our job is to find what's killing patients, not treat them for chronic idiocy." -House
Stiffy2
Viewer

Postby [H]ig[H] on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:12 pm

I'm not afraid of the different changes we see on the show, I trust DS and the team, they know what they're doing and they prooved it more than once (thinking about House's Head and Wilson's Heart for example).
I'm completely addicted to this show: one, Hugh Laurie is the best actor on TV nowadays, and the more seasons we have, the more I love him (I know him from his previous work and you can see he's a terrific actor) - and two, House is one of the most interesting characters I've ever seen, I have so much in common with him that it's impossible not to love him.

I also think we have one of the best casts, all wonderful actors. Despite all those changes, I know House will remain the same, I love the fact that they spend more time analysing the character's personnal lives and we still have our medical mysteries with House's epiphanies, Wilson (God bless him, RSL rocks) advising him, Cuddy trying to get her authority recognized, and our bunch of ducklings!
Sure, sometimes I miss the old team and I want more screentime for both Chase and Cam', but we'll learn to like the new one, we just need to give them more time (I know Taub is my favorite :D ).
And right now they're giving me what I've been waiting for a very long time (starts with an "H", ends with "uddy moments" ^^), and that's why I keep watching it ('til the very very very end... but let's just not talk about it lol).

PS: I googled the word "mystery" to see if I spelled it right *feel dumb lol, but not my 1st language after all ^^*, and Hugh's song appears in the 1st entries :lol:
[H]ig[H]
Viewer

Postby hiyacinth on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:28 pm

Hi i am a House/Hugh fan from the UK. So far S5 hasn't aired here yet but i began to like the changes that were happening in the shortened S4 , from what i have been reading some exciting action to look foreward to and it seems some people are not happy with some of the new team.
Time and Tide wait for no man.
I am almost always eventually right, i think.
hiyacinth
Viewer

Postby Kireyna on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:18 pm

I've watched every episode of House and really love the show! I love the interactions between House and Wilson, House and Cuddy, House and his team....speaking of which...at first I wasn't at all sure putting in a new team would work but somehow it has. I wish they hadn't made Thirteen fatally ill though.

Kireyna
Kireyna
Viewer

PreviousNext

Return to House Discussion [No spoilers!]