Michael?

General discussion for 'Prison Break'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Michael?

Postby isabelle on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:54 pm

abc123kes wrote:The General told his daughter "I wanted a son". Unless he doesn't know Michael is his son, or he pretended to lie to Lisa, it can't be possible.

Actually when he said that....to me, it felt like he had something else to say. Like his sentence cut off too quick and he wanted to say something more... IF Micheal is his son (or Linc), maybe he considered throwing that at her for a second but then decided not to?
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby abc123kes on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:51 pm

isabelle wrote:
abc123kes wrote:The General told his daughter "I wanted a son". Unless he doesn't know Michael is his son, or he pretended to lie to Lisa, it can't be possible.

Actually when he said that....to me, it felt like he had something else to say. Like his sentence cut off too quick and he wanted to say something more... IF Micheal is his son (or Linc), maybe he considered throwing that at her for a second but then decided not to?

I felt that too, when he was interrupted by the guy talking about locating Gretchen. But the fact that he started by saying he wanted one would've made it weird had he gone on to say he does in fact have one. That being said, I think he could still try and manipulate Michael into believing he is his father, though that doesn't seem likely now that Michael got away from the psychologist.
abc123kes
Extra

Postby jentow3 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:42 am

I don't think Mike is the General's son. But if he IS his son, then the General wouldn't have said "I wanted a son". Unless he doesn't know Mike is his son.
jentow3
Viewer

Postby SuperSerb on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:25 pm

ARIS3 wrote:Padman is not Michael's father because he has tried to kill him so many times.Unless...HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT MICHAEL IS HIS SON :scared: (too sick?)

This is true. You dont have to believe me, but you will see.
SuperSerb
Guest Star

Previous

Return to Prison Break Discussion [No spoilers!]