Prison Break mistakes

General discussion for 'Prison Break'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Prison Break mistakes

Postby ARIS3 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:30 pm

When you are a hard PB fan there are some details that you can't just let them pass by.So i thought of making a list and see your opinions about them.
1)In season 1 we learn that Michael and Linc's mom died from liver cancer.In season 4 ep.7Linc tells Sara that their mom died from a brain tumor(same as Michael's)
2)In season 2 we learn that at the age of 10 Michael and Linc's mom is already dead and Michael is with a foster father that abused him.In season 4 ep.16 they tells us that when Michael was ten the family used to go for fishing and two years later(at the age of 12)their mom died.
3)In season 2 we learn that Michael never met his father(Aldo Burrows).In season 4 ep.16 we see a picture where the brothers are sitting in front of a house with both their parents.
4)Michael's age:In season 4 ep.7 Lincoln tells sara that Michael is turning to 31 in a few days.Same season ep.16 Michael tells to the doctor that his mom died 25 years ago,when Michael was 31-25=6???
5)OK let's assume that Lincoln saw a head that looked a lot like Sara's.In season 3 LJ told Linc that he didn't see Gretchen cutting Sara's head off but he heard it pretty good...
I think that these are very important mistakes and unacceptable for such a show.What do you guys think?
ARIS3
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Prison Break mistakes

Postby Tranquility on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:01 pm

ARIS3 wrote:1)In season 1 we learn that Michael and Linc's mom died from liver cancer.In season 4 ep.7Linc tells Sara that their mom died from a brain tumor(same as Michael's)

Did they actually say she died cause of liver cancer? Or did they say she had liver cancer, meaning at one point in her life, not as the cause of her "death"?

I can't seem to remember which episode mentioned this :hmm:
Tranquility
Supporting Actor

Postby ARIS3 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:57 pm

I can't ''put my hand on fire'' about this but I'm pretty sure they said she died from cancer. :D
ARIS3
Supporting Actor

Postby ally88 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:25 pm

The exact words were:

Sara: I'm, uh, going to need a family medical history from you,any ailments or conditions that are hereditary.
Start with your mom.
Lincoln: Hmm... cancer, liver.
"It worked"
ally88
Viewer

Postby isabelle on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:29 pm

ally88 wrote:The exact words were:

Sara: I'm, uh, going to need a family medical history from you,any ailments or conditions that are hereditary.
Start with your mom.
Lincoln: Hmm... cancer, liver.

Interesting. Surely he would have mention brain tumour as well but didn't, implying that she died of cancer.

I swear, you'd think the recent season was written by completely different people. :roll:
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby beresford on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:07 am

Almost all that mistakes are related to their family and their mother and they just make clear how inconsistent it is to bring her back, I hate when the shows do this kind of stuff...
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Dea on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:53 am

ARIS3 wrote:3)In season 2 we learn that Michael never met his father(Aldo Burrows).In season 4 ep.16 we see a picture where the brothers are sitting in front of a house with both their parents.

ehm i think he met him,but he was to yong and couldent remeber his face.
when their father was there to watch lincoln on the electrik chair,and then they moved that for a few days,linc told michael that he saw their father,and that michael cant remember his face,but he does.
4)Michael's age:In season 4 ep.7 Lincoln tells sara that Michael is turning to 31 in a few days.Same season ep.16 Michael tells to the doctor that his mom died 25 years ago,when Michael was 31-25=6???

maby he just dident say the exact number?sorry i dont realy know how to say it.my english is bad lol.
5)OK let's assume that Lincoln saw a head that looked a lot like Sara's.In season 3 LJ told Linc that he didn't see Gretchen cutting Sara's head off but he heard it pretty good...

maby he heard gretchen kill Michelle,the guard?
Dea
Viewer

Return to Prison Break Discussion [No spoilers!]