Prison break is the new lost ( rant thread )

General discussion for 'Prison Break'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Prison break is the new lost ( rant thread )

Postby Desmond Hume on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:29 pm

LOL time for my rant :( god! is prison break the new lost ?!!! I mean lost brings people back from the dead ( or so we think :S ? ) and what is prison break doing ! BRING PEOPLE BACK! but not even in cerateive ways. Zomg I found a head in a box it must be Sarah even though it looks like a small male child it must be Sarah! Also our mom is alive but we dident find out untill season 4 because our dad who prob new she was alive forgot to tell us before he died >.<! Please! oh and bringing back westmoreland I mean I love him and all but puleeeeeeze! Who comes back next ? random gurd that got killed in the riot! and I be you any amount of money he comes as a zombie

for me prison break has done down hill :(
Desmond : " penny is that really you ! :

Penny " nah " *hangs up*

Desmond Hume
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Prison break is the new lost ( rant thread )

Postby Rosalind on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Maybe, I stopped watching ages ago...but Zombie Prison Break sounds like a winner Des! Copyright that idea immediately and make the movie.... :thumbsup:
Thanks to Spaceman for the sig
Rosalind
Forum Moderator

Postby Desmond Hume on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Rosalind wrote:Maybe, I stopped watching ages ago...but Zombie Prison Break sounds like a winner Des! Copyright that idea immediately and make the movie.... :thumbsup:

:O kk ! Michel zombiefeild is the leading star in ! Underworld breakout!
Last edited by Desmond Hume on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Desmond : " penny is that really you ! :

Penny " nah " *hangs up*

Desmond Hume
Supporting Actor

Postby isabelle on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Well its definately gone down hill a bit. :( Bringing Sara back is an idea I liked when I first heard the spoiler, but in hindsight, should have kept her dead. I don't mind that they are doing it with Micheal and Linc's mother, or Westmoreland though, cos I think those make sense - we never saw her die so they can explain that well I think, and Westmoreland was just a dream so its all good.

But its ending soon anyway, so i'm just gonna enjoy what comes, and let it end on a high.
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby Maqrkk on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:48 am

Dream was a cool shoutout, but totally unnecessary too. Their mom, I don't really know. Sarah was pretty messed up though. Made Linc look extremely stupid aswell..
Xbox360 Gamertag: Maqrkk - 26310 Gamerscore
Maqrkk
Forum Technician

Postby abc123kes on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Lets all just njoy the few episodes remaining. Obviously it has gone downhill, nothing can ever top Season 1 of Prison Break, but I have to admit the last few episodes of Season 4 were pretty much amazing.

Hopefully they only get better until the end.
abc123kes
Extra

Postby Nick on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:26 pm

I don't quite hate the show (it's still somewhat entertaining), and I'm going to watch to the finale out of loyalty, but it really has gone downhill and it's sort of ridiculous to compare it to Lost, a show which obviously has a lot more thought put into it.

I feel the same way about Sara, isabelle. I read the spoiler and though "oh this is going to be awesome" but when it actually happened it sort of was a dumb idea and didn't work out as well as I was expecting.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby voxdcm on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:09 pm

I agree sometimes it goes a bit off.. I'm just hoping that the show will go out strong like it started I think the writers must have something good up the sleeve... :hmm:
I learned very early in life that 'Without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain’t got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend.. without a song.' So I keep singing a song. E.P
voxdcm
Viewer

Postby ARIS3 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:05 pm

I couldn't agree more with all of you guys!There are 5 days left,let's hope to have a really strong finale!
ARIS3
Supporting Actor

Return to Prison Break Discussion [No spoilers!]