4.17 "The Mother Lode"-Discussion

General discussion for 'Prison Break'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

4.17 "The Mother Lode"-Discussion

Postby ARIS3 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:34 pm

So,Prison Break is back baby!And I have to say that ep.4.17 reminded me of the old good PB of season 2!For me this was the best episode of the season!Michael is really **** off!And...he commited his first murder!!!(Yeah,we could say that he killed Sammy in season 3,but he didn't actually kill him,he just...caused his death :PP ).I had really missed PB but I didn't realise how much until I saw 4.17! :thumbsup:
ARIS3
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: 4.17 "The Mother Lode"-Discussion

Postby Tranquility on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:25 am

It was a good episode alright, but not a really good one if you know what i mean. But yay im glad it's back :D
Tranquility
Supporting Actor

Postby ARIS3 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Where are all the Prisonbreakers :S We've been waiting 4 months for PB to start again...no comments(not even bad ones???!!!) :(
ARIS3
Supporting Actor

Postby Tranquility on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:14 pm

We're the only two left :PP
Tranquility
Supporting Actor

Postby ARIS3 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:13 am

Tranquility wrote:We're the only two left :PP

Yeah,I guess we are the definition of "loyalty"! :P
ARIS3
Supporting Actor

Postby bizcuit on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:38 am

I'm here too^^

Thought it was a great episode and that they're finally back! Although it's just for 5 episodes :(

But they're back, exactly like we left them, shooting, running, hiding, just great :D
bizcuit
Viewer

Postby isabelle on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:20 pm

I'm here too.

Heres my problem with it... The break was so long that I basically stopped caring and forgot where we left off. The "previously on Prison Break" wasn't too useful either.

It wasn't a bad episode, but it just reminded me why I'm glad this is the last season. Season 4 sucks compared to season 1 and 2.

Interesting to see Micheal's first real kill though. And I'm really not interested in all the Micheal/Sara 'quality time' relationship stuff.

I think the fact that Gretchen is gone is a huge mistake. She was my fave character. :( Even T Bag wasn't too interesting and I usually love him...

Not sure what to make of Linc and Micheal's mother. She doesn't seem nice at all but I kept believing that she would turn out to be good in the end, but then when she gave the order to kill Linc.... I don't think that anymore. :unsure:

I noticed that Andy (Prues bf) from Charmed is in Prison Break now so thats cool. :thumbup:
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby ARIS3 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:26 pm

isabelle wrote:Heres my problem with it... The break was so long that I basically stopped caring and forgot where we left off. The "previously on Prison Break" wasn't too useful either.

That's one of the reasons that I think FOX have f...ed the show...
isabelle wrote:nteresting to see Micheal's first real kill though. And I'm really not interested in all the Micheal/Sara 'quality time' relationship stuff.

Well,I'm not a MiSa fan either and their whole love story was really weak this season :P
isabelle wrote:Even T Bag wasn't too interesting and I usually love him...

T-Bag became really sensitive this season sth that I didn't like either.
Anyway,I'm trying to get over the weak spots and enjoy the last episodes!4.17 had a lot of action,I hope they continue this way until the end!
ARIS3
Supporting Actor

Postby elpida_s on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:39 pm

What's the best end to a 4 day vacation?
send the kid away to the grandparents and watch a new and fresh episode of prison break!!!! :PP
I finally got to see it an hour ago. I thought it was ok. I expected it better though after 4 months of "planning"...
It was good to see some action from Michael even for a minute!
Let's see now how Link is gonna get away from this ugly situation.

PS somebody just shoot Self.... enough with him already :cursing:
elpida_s
Stunt Double

Postby Leliforever on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Ok,I just got back!Easter vacation! :PP
It was an OK episode.Not great.I had difficulty relating things as it has been like 4 months! :thumbsdown: Couldn't remember where we left off! :blush: :blush:

SO,my points 9at least for now!)
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
1)When will Sara find out that she is pregnant?

2)Does anyone else feel that we're getting irrelevant information? :unsure: Guys,churches and things.I cannot even remember what Gretchen was talking about before she was shot :unsure:

3)Seriously,why are Linc and Mah wearing suits while the others look like...more ordinary people? :lol: :lol: Linc looks like a cold killer!An agent! :lol: :lol: Mahoone looked hot with the glasses on! :wub:

4)I'm a Misa fan people,so you have to put up with me.I find their scenes cute althought Michael was mean to her!He shouldn't have talked like that! :( :(

5)
I noticed that Andy (Prues bf) from Charmed is in Prison Break now so thats cool. :thumbup:

Yes,I noticed that (I cried when he had died!He was such a good character!)

6)Can sb please tell me shortly whAT the bitch is doing?For whom is she working anyway?I guess herself! :sneaky: She has Sculle,right? :sneaky: Why doesn't she kill everyone and them sb kill her

7)WHile killing the bitch,please sb kill his ugly doggy face!I cannot watch Self play anymore!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

PS.A lot of Greek people here!Hi guys!I'm glad we love Prison Break! :D :D
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby isabelle on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Well,I'm not a MiSa fan either and their whole love story was really weak this season :P

Yeah agreed. I LOVED them in the first two seasons and the phone call in season 3 was sweet, but when she came back, i didnt reallt care for them much...

Anyway yeah, maybe next week will be a little better! :D
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby Leliforever on Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:21 pm

isabelle wrote:

Yeah agreed. I LOVED them in the first two seasons and the phone call in season 3 was sweet, but when she came back, i didnt reallt care for them much...

Anyway yeah, maybe next week will be a little better! :D

I confirmed it!
Next week we see pregnant sara!!!
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby ARIS3 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:00 am

Well,Leli this is is a weak spot too,since we haven't enjoyed a love scene between them,right? :P
ARIS3
Supporting Actor

Postby isabelle on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Leliforever, how do you know? Sounnds like it could be kinda sweet.

Although.... ya know that spoiler about
Micheal having to chose between saving either Sara's life or Linc's...well, I guess if Sara is pregnant then he will chose to save her instead of Linc. Which is interesting, because saving Linc's life was like...the number goal since the pilot episode lol.
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby Leliforever on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:27 pm

[Spoiler]If you read the press release,it says that Sara learns some unexpected news etc...
Besides,it's been said for quite long now...not just rumored
Plus,the pics from the finale episode show a little boy around 3-4 years old...Sukre has a daughter ;)
[/Spoiler]

ARIS3 wrote:Well,Leli this is is a weak spot too,since we haven't enjoyed a love scene between them,right? :P
Yes,that is correct (unfortunately! ¬¬ )
But there is an interview of Went where he says that it was imlied that they enjoyed a love scene in 4x01 when Michael stands up and wears his t-shirt after kissing Sara while in bed...
I know it' stupid because if it had happened,he would have touched her back and she wouldn't need to show her scars to him but...I'm not the one writing the show... :roll: :roll:
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Next

Return to Prison Break Discussion [No spoilers!]