3.38 million viewers?WTF???

General discussion for 'Prison Break'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

3.38 million viewers?WTF???

Postby ARIS3 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:26 pm

So,I've read that for the Americans Friday is called "the graveyard" for tv shows,but...come on we are talking about Prison Break here!I mean PB is probably the second most popular show(after LOST)of all times in all over the world,how can it be so bad for the Americans :S :(
I'm sooo dissapointed,for me FOX didn't handle the whole thing right... And 4.17 was such a great episode...
ARIS3
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: 3.38 million viewers?WTF???

Postby SuperSerb on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:11 pm

It wasn't so great for me, and FOX definitly destroyed Prison Break.
They destroyed it with this whole thing with Christina...
And friday is definitly tv-show killer.
How they can't understand that people have lifes, they don't just watch tv whole day, ESPECIALLY friday. I rly hope next episodes will be better...
SuperSerb
Guest Star

Postby Leliforever on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:21 pm

I think we also have to take into consideration that we had a 4 full month show absence...some viewers quited!They got bored! :O
I hope PB had a respectful ending.I used to love seasons 1& 2... :blush: The 3rd sucked :thumbsdown: and the 4th is not as PB used to be.But I want to see it ending! :roll:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby iamsolost on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:18 pm

Fox definetly bagged on the show. No it has not been the same show as it was the first two seasons......They are just wrapping up everything. Crazy thing was, I didnt know that it was starting up again and just happened to be home flipping channels and found it. Now at least I can tivo it.

--- Merged Double Post --

Fox definetly bagged on the show. No it has not been the same show as it was the first two seasons......They are just wrapping up everything. Crazy thing was, I didnt know that it was starting up again and just happened to be home flipping channels and found it. Now at least I can tivo it.
Thank You Magic Box for this outstanding siggy& beautiful avatar
iamsolost
Stunt Double

Postby isabelle on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:22 pm

ARIS3 wrote:I mean PB is probably the second most popular show(after LOST)of all times in all over the world,how can it be so bad for the Americans :S :(

I think it used to be right up there with Lost. Now...not so much... :(

Its still a great show but with the extremely long break we've just had, I'm not surprised people stopped watching. Maybe they didnt realise it was back on or lost interest.
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Return to Prison Break Discussion [No spoilers!]