[Official] Prison Break 4.18 Discussion

General discussion for 'Prison Break'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

[Official] Prison Break 4.18 Discussion

Postby Gus TT Showbiz on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:27 am

"Vs."

**TIME PERIOD PREMIERE**—“PRISON BREAK”—(8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

MICHAEL AND LINCOLN SQUARE-OFF AS CHRISTINA SETS HER PLAN IN MOTION, SARAH LEARNS SOME SURPRISING NEWS AND T-BAG CAUSES A SCENE ON “PRISON BREAK” FRIDAY, APRIL 24, ON FOX

Michael and Lincoln square-off over Scylla as Christina orders a kill shot and set sets her plan in motion. Sarah receives some unexpected news, T-Bag causes a scene at the Indian Embassy and Pad Man’s paranoia leads to a death in the “Vs.” episode of PRISON BREAK airing Friday, April 24 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PB-418) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Dominic Purcell as Lincoln Burrows; Wentworth Miller as Michael Scofield; Michael Rapaport as Don Self; Robert Knepper as Theodore “T-Bag” Bagwell; Sarah Wayne Callies as Dr. Sara Tancredi; William Fichtner as Alexander Mahone

Guest Cast: Kathleen Quinlan as Christina Scofield; Leon Russom as General Jonathan Krantz/Pad Man; Ted King as Downey; Steve Toms as Stuart Tuxhorn; Raphel Sbarge as Ralph Becker; Anthony Azizi as Naveen Banerjee; Ivar Brogger as Vincent Sandinsky

-Promo 1
-Promo 2
-Promotional Photos
Gus TT Showbiz
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Prison Break 4.18 Discussion

Postby Tranquility on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:37 am

lol, T-Bag. ELEPHANTS!!!!! :lol:
Tranquility
Supporting Actor

Postby beresford on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Wow, much better than last week's episode! I don't like the whole Michael vs. Linc thing, but it gives a good dynamic to the show, so as long as they solve it in the end, I'm on board.

SWC was amazing on this episode, I think it was one of her best performances this season. She's pregnant, I wasn't expecting them to come with it now, more a season finale thing, but it was good anyway.

As for the story itself, despite I still don't like the whole mother is alvie thing, I'm getting used to it, let's see where it's going. Solid episode
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby ARIS3 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Hello Prisonbreakers!Well looks like we 're gonna have a really strong finale 'cause each episode is getting better and better!T-Bag was great!Also I have a confession to make...I was as negative as I could be about this whole "pregnancy-out-of-nowhere" thing but the way SWC performed in this episode and especially in the last scene left me speechless!It was the first time that I saw her crying and felt like crying too!I didn't like to see the brothers apart but at least
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
we know that they will be together again in the next episode ;)
ARIS3
Supporting Actor

Postby bandler1 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 pm

ARIS3 wrote:Hello Prisonbreakers!Well looks like we 're gonna have a really strong finale 'cause each episode is getting better and better!T-Bag was great!Also I have a confession to make...I was as negative as I could be about this whole "pregnancy-out-of-nowhere" thing but the way SWC performed in this episode and especially in the last scene left me speechless!It was the first time that I saw her crying and felt like crying too!I didn't like to see the brothers apart but at least
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
we know that they will be together again in the next episode ;)

Completely agree with you. Sarah Wayne Callies really pulled this out of the bag with the material she had and I do feel she makes justice of this story :) . Cant wait to see how Michael reacts to the news and how he finds out and when........
bandler1
Viewer

Postby isabelle on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:17 am

Pretty good episode.

About this Linc vs Micheal thing...... I don't know why i feel this way, but I'm Team Linc all the way. Micheal seems to want to be a hero and make everything his problem. Linc just wants them all to have a normal life and now they have the chance. I dunno....but I'm rooting for Micheal to come round to Linc's way of thinking rather than vice versa.

TBag was funny. :lol:

Sara's pregnant... And when exactly did her and Micheal have sex? :O

And is it just me, or does whats-her-name, Micheal and Linc's mother seem to care much more about Micheal than she does about Linc? I mean, she was prepared to have Lincon killed for Christ sake. But goes all weird when she hears Micheals voice on the phone.

That dude turning out to be bad...hmm. We had this a few episodes ago. When TBag had some guy tied up and we thought he was good and he seemed genuine but turned out to be bad. Same thing again....
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby ARIS3 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:28 am

isabelle wrote:Pretty good episode.

About this Linc vs Micheal thing...... I don't know why i feel this way, but I'm Team Linc all the way. Micheal seems to want to be a hero and make everything his problem. Linc just wants them all to have a normal life and now they have the chance.

Michael acts like a real j@ck@ss sometimes! :P
isabelle wrote:Sara's pregnant... And when exactly did her and Micheal have sex? :O

There's another thing we've learned from PB:you can get pregnant without having sex :scared: :rofl:
ARIS3
Supporting Actor

Postby beresford on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:55 pm

I have the feeling that the writers confirmed at some point that they had sex during the season premiere, but I can be mistaken, I don't remember clearly!
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Return to Prison Break Discussion [No spoilers!]