How do you think Clark should go about hiding his identity?

General discussion for 'Smallville'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

How do you think Clark should go about hiding his identity?

Postby meijiOrO on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:51 am

I've always had a secret wish that his glasses would be act as a perception filter. As all you Doctor Who fans out there know, a perception filter acts as a telepathic misdirect for the senses around itself or the person using it. What do you guys think? :S
meijiOrO
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: How do you think Clark should go about hiding his identi

Postby Joel Leo J on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:20 pm

He needs plastic surgery with a kryptonite scalpol lol :rofl: I have always though no matter how they do it, it would be unbelievable due to him working at the daily planet everyone knows what he looks like without glasses on.

Maybe some sci fi glasses or something will help!!! :thumbup:
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Re: How do you think Clark should go about hiding his identi

Postby hendricks2425 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:33 am

In the world of Smallville there is no seperation between Clark Kent the Mild Manner Reporter and the Blur/Superman. In order for Clark to develop a disguise the Reporter side must become less present and blend in more. The Mythlogy gave us Glasses and like it or not thats the disguise, Superman the Movie added the bumbling part. I'd like to see Clark start wearing the Glasses, it would be a good start to creating the dual identity. I would guess that a majority of the time the public never really gets a good look at Superman because he's always in action/flight. What Smallville has established is Lois knowing the secret and that's great. It only adds to their relationship and shows how much they really care for one another.
Dr. Fate: I see your fate, Lois Lane. You are the one he will need.
He is the one you will need.

Lois: What?
Dr. Fate: The savior... the one who will lead us all... the sentient power.
hendricks2425
Show Expert

Return to Smallville Discussion [No spoilers!]