[Official] Smallville Ep. 10.04 Discussion

General discussion for 'Smallville'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Smallville Ep. 10.04 Discussion

Postby Dharmageddon on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:28 pm

"Homecoming"

8pm

Discuss Smallville's latest episode here

In an attempt to cheer up Clark (Tom Welling), Lois (Erica Durance) convinces him to attend their five-year high school reunion. A visit back to the home of the Crows has Clark remembering old times with Lana (Kristin Kreuk) and Chloe (Allison Mack), while Lois is furious that no one remembers her five days as a student. Brainiac 5.0 (James Marsters) uses his Legion ring to visit from the future and takes Clark through his past, present and future. He shows Clark what really happened the night Jonathan died, Oliver's (Justin Hartley's) current pain and Clark's future at the Daily Planet with Lois and his role as Earth's favorite red and blue superhero. Jeannot Szwarc directed the episode written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders.

Source: CW

- Promo
- Episode Feature
- Promotional Photos
- Sneak Peek
Dharmageddon
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Smallville Ep. 10.04 Discussion

Postby Joel Leo J on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:26 pm

This was without doubt the best episode EVER!!!!

loved the pacing, and the amount of times I was worried about it ending but it kept coming back and giving me more more more!!

Loved future Clark and Lois, and the helicoptor scene!!

And Clark flying at the end.....Whoa, I was hoping for a little more, but I'm greedy lol

Very moving at Johnathons Grave, Clark finally letting go. Part of the attraction is, for me I need to let go of some stuff, that holds me back, an inspiration is our Clark :thumbup:

The rest of the Season is gonna be amazing......Hoping for a Superman spin of, although I doubt it with the upcoming movie.

12/10 :thumbsup:
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby meijiOrO on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:36 pm

The last scene was the sweetest and adorable thing I've ever seen. I wonder if Clark knows that he at least hovered during the dance.
meijiOrO
Show Expert

Postby hendricks2425 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:11 pm

I loved the episode and was very excited about the floating at the end. I know he had his eyes closed and he was still taking small steps as if he fully didn't realize he was off the ground. Regardless of all that I think Clark was finally in the momemt with Lois and finally felt like a ton of weight was off his shoulders which inturn gave him the ability to hover above the ground. He did it on his own whether he was fully aware is part of the mystery. I believe he will become more aware over the course of the season that his ability to take flight is finally present.

-- Merged Double Post --

I especially liked the scene between Clark and Clark (2017). Tom Welling did a amazing job portraying both timelines of Clark Kent. Clark (2017) had fully embraced his destiny and was all buisnes, he totally understood the gravity of the situation. I think this showed Clark that he was on the right path and that everything he has been fighting for over the years had paid off (his job at the Daily Planet, his relationship with Lois and his everlasting fight for Truth, Justice and the American Way)
Dr. Fate: I see your fate, Lois Lane. You are the one he will need.
He is the one you will need.

Lois: What?
Dr. Fate: The savior... the one who will lead us all... the sentient power.
hendricks2425
Show Expert

Return to Smallville Discussion [No spoilers!]