[Official] Smallville Ep. 10.08 Discussion

General discussion for 'Smallville'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Smallville Ep. 10.08 Discussion

Postby Dharmageddon on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:12 am

Abandoned

8pm

Discuss the latest Smallville episode here

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12

“SMALLVILLE” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“Abandoned” (CONTENT RATING TBD sptv050769) (HDTV)

TERI HATCHER GUEST STARS AS ELLA LANE; DC COMICS’ CHARACTERS GRANNY GOODNESS (CHRISTINE WILLES) AND HARRIET (GUEST STAR LINDSAY HARTLEY) APPEAR — Lois (Erica Durance) finds a video made for her by her mother, Ella Lane (Hatcher), before she died. After watching the tape, Lois makes a drastic decision about her relationship with Clark (Tom Welling) that takes her to the Fortress, where she comes face to face with Jor-El and Lara... Meanwhile , Tess has a nightmare involving herself as a child and a music box. Upon awakening, she finds the music box in Luthor mansion and sets out to find out who planted it there. Clark accompanies her to an orphanage run by Granny Goodness (guest star Christine Willes) who may not have the young girls’ best intentions in mind. One of the young women living there, Harriet (guest star Hartley), finds Clark snooping around and decides to take matters into her own very sharp hands. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Drew Landis & Julia Swift (##3X6008).

Source: CW

- Promo 1
- Promo 2
- Promo 3

- Sneak Peek 1
- Sneak Peek 2

- Promotional Photos 1
- Promotional Photos 2
Dharmageddon
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Smallville Ep. 10.08 Discussion

Postby Joel Leo J on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Absolutley loved this episode, a real tear jerker!! I'm a guy, but sometimes, you just have to let go..........and wow, the puddles are still on my floor :blush: :rofl:
They really are doing a good job of building towards the Final. fantastically. Loved seeing Teri Hatcher but was hoping to see another video. Lois' speach to Jor-el was very eart warming, and when Lana and Jor-el appeared, wow, it made me well up even more!!

This tearjerking episode was needed, to build up Clark/ Lois/Superman but I'm hoping that they start actually letting go now, and moving forward not looking back!!

Tess is Lionels daughter!!! I did not see this coming, loved seeing darkseids minions, and granny, was an amazing cast, (was she out of desperate housewives?) I wonder what will Tess do with this information?!?!?

A stella episode.... I will really miss this show when its over :cry:
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby dutchie on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:22 pm

How cool was that, we an old Lois and an old Supergirl in one episode.
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby Xindilini on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Tess is Luthor. Was this always the plan? Maybe not.
Xindilini
Stunt Double

Return to Smallville Discussion [No spoilers!]