[Official] Supernatural Ep. 6.02 Discussion

General discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Supernatural Ep. 6.02 Discussion

Postby Dreyesbo on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:33 pm

“Two and a Half Men”

9PM ET

Please discuss the latest episode here:

SAMUEL CREATES CONFLICT BETWEEN DEAN AND SAM — Sam (Jared Padalecki) investigates a case about missing babies whose parents are being murdered. At one of the crime scenes, he discovers a baby that was left behind and calls Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help. Reluctant to leave Lisa (guest star Cindy Sampson) and Ben (guest star Nicholas Elia), Dean finally agrees to meet Sam and surprises his brother with how parental he has become.... The brothers take the baby to Samuel (Mitch Pileggi), who decides to raise it as a hunter, which infuriates Dean. However, before they can decide the baby’s future, a shape-shifter breaks in and attempts to kidnap the baby. John Showalter directed the episode written by Adam Glass

Sneak Peek and Promo
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Supernatural Ep. 6.02 Discussion

Postby hmbb on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:49 pm

It was cute watching Dean with the baby. He has become very parental.
I wonder what the Campbell's plan on doing with the shape shifting baby, Will we see it again later?
hmbb
Show Expert

Return to Supernatural Discussion [No spoilers!]