[Official] Supernatural Ep. 6.03 Discussion

General discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Supernatural Ep. 6.03 Discussion

Postby b3rt4 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:00 am

“The Third Man”

9PM ET

Please discuss the latest episode here:

“CASTIEL RETURNS — Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) call Castiel (Misha Collins) for help when they investigate a case about several dead police officers who seem to have been killed by the plagues of Egypt. Castiel confirms the staff of Moses was used to kill the cops and tells Sam and Dean that Heaven is in a state of chaos and God’s weapons have been stolen. The three head off to find the thief and come face to face with an old enemy.”

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Supernatural Ep. 6.03 Discussion

Postby rogue rider on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:04 pm

It's great to see Castiel back in Supernatural, love his angry quotation fingers. The gore is back also with insects crawling out of people's heads, but if the insects were in there, presumerly eating that guys brain, how could he still walk and talk? Also a hint a biblical mythology with the Staff of Moses, a great touch I thought. But the angel Balthizar felt like another version a Bella, was'nt he even British as well?
rogue rider
Extra

Postby Dreyesbo on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:40 am

Haha, I see how he might seem Bella-like. But I liked him. Showed that there can be immoral angels, even if they are not in the war.

And I like the concept of biblical weapons. I wonder what's next with them.
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby hmbb on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:58 pm

I loved having Castiel back but think his role was less important than it used to be. It was as if he was there just for background info and not as a main component of the episode. I loved that they revisited biblical plaques and that there are biblical weapons being used in a heavenly war. I hope they explore this war further.
hmbb
Show Expert

Return to Supernatural Discussion [No spoilers!]