[Official] Supernatural Ep. 6.04 Discussion

General discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Supernatural Ep. 6.04 Discussion

Postby Dreyesbo on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:24 pm

“Weekend at Bobbie's”

9PM ET

Please discuss the latest episode here:

JENSEN ACKLES' DIRECTORIAL DEBUT - After Bobby (Jim Beaver) discovers Crowley (Mark Sheppard) has no intentions of returning Bobby's soul, the hunter takes matters into his own hands. He calls on Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help after he unearths one of Crowley's deepest secrets. Meanwhile, Sam and Dean learn what Bobby does all day when they are not around. Jensen Ackles directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Supernatural Ep. 6.04 Discussion

Postby rogue rider on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:56 pm

I loved this episode! We never get to see what Bobby gets up to, it's great to find out. I love Crowly impatating Bobby, 'becouse I'm surly and I have a beard, gimmie!' also Bobby talking to a hunter called Garth on the phone, 'Not me Garth, the real FBI, how are you still alive?'. It was also a great oppertunity to see another side of Rufus. This episode also highlighted the lengths Bobby's friends will go to help him out, Sam and Dean traveling all the way to Scotland, Rufus swollowing the ring. This is my best episode of the season so far.
rogue rider
Extra

Postby Dreyesbo on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:41 am

Crowley's "idjit" imitation of Bobby was indeed brilliant! And yes, it's a highlight of the season. As Bobby said, he also has a life besides helping these guys. I loved to see the story the other side around (we see Bobby's life, and then occasionally giving out advice, while there are only quick glimpses of Sam and Dean).
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby hmbb on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:03 am

I loved seeing Bobby's life. Getting to see how Bobby helps tons of hunters and not just family, gives his character more iportance to the show. I liked knowing that Bobby could figure out a way around everything and that he wasn't afraid to ask for help. I still hope though that Bobby finds himself a nice woman hunter to date.
hmbb
Show Expert

Return to Supernatural Discussion [No spoilers!]