[Official] Supernatural Ep. 6.06 Discussion

General discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Supernatural Ep. 6.06 Discussion

Postby Dreyesbo on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:43 pm

You Can't Handle the Truth

9pm

Discuss This Episode Here

“SUPERNATURAL” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)
“You Can’t Handle the Truth” (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

THE TRUTH HURTS — Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate a series of suicides and discover the victims were being told brutal truths that drove them crazy. They find out someone is invoking the Goddess of Truth, Veritas, forcing people to be cruelly honest against their will and Dean is the next victim. Dean is forced to tell Sam the truth about how he feels about his return from Hell. Rod Hardy directed the episode written by Eric Charmelo & Nicole Snyder with story by David Reed, Eric Charmelo and Nicole Snyder (#605).

Sneak Peek
Promo
Promo Pics
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Supernatural Ep. 6.06 Discussion

Postby hmbb on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:11 am

I knew Sam was lying to Dean and I think that Dean suspected that he was as well.
I loved the conversation with Bobby. Dean you're my favorite but Sam is a better hunter. I sometimes get pedicures.
It was sad hearing the truth from Lisa. She still loves Dean but doesn't want him around her kid because of what he did. That she doesn't trust Sam. It had to hurt.
Hearing the Godess of Truth say that Sam wasn't human was shocking but expected.
hmbb
Show Expert

Return to Supernatural Discussion [No spoilers!]