The 4th Witness...Who should it have been?

General discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: The 4th Witness...Who should it have been?

Postby CLDeangrl on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Long or not, it was a great post. Couldn't agree more. It's perfectly reasonable for the biggest part of his guilt to be over Sam. He cares more about Sam than anyone else, so it's only natural that he'd feel more guilty about him. And I definitely agree about the solo arcs. The show is about the brother's as a TEAM...I hate anything that tears them apart. I began dreading that it would become a regular go to theme as soon as they introduced the idea of Dean going to Hell and sure enough, they keep coming back to it any chance they can get. I'd just like to shout "ENOUGH ALREADY!" at the writers and producers. I just want my boys back together, dammit! Sigh. :(

As for Adam...I think Death knew. He knew about Sam. He's Death. I doubt a soul can come and go from this world without him knowing about it. Pretty much what Tessa tried to explain to Dean during the 24 hours he was Death. So I'll take his word on that one and just assume Dean's ok with having left Adam behind. It's fine with me. :D
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Ruth78 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Just wanted to add to my earlier post, in case it seemed a bit harsh - I'm only brave enough to say that on here because everyone here seems to have such a balanced outlook on the show :-)
I'm really not bashing Dean; it's the writing that's bugging me at the moment, that's all.

Thanks ClDeangirl - it's nice to know others feel the same way I do :-)
Ruth78
Viewer

Postby Bec666 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:17 am

Ruth your posts aren't long at all. I enjoy them and agree with you. I really hope they turn Dean's character around soon.
ImageImage Image
I'm a Sam Girl, but I've been known to cheat....
Sometimes life's Hell. But hey! Whatever gets the marshmallows toasty.
Bec666
Guest Star

Postby trackerem on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Agree with ya Ruth! The fan factions are huge! The writers can't & will never be able to appease all of us! If they made everyone happy, they would probably be writing junk! I'm sticking to my own opinion that Sam is Dean's, well everything! Source of guilt, responsibility, happiness... When I think of how little the boys have as hunters & as nomads, the big picture is very tiny. The Impala is priceless, the brothers have a bond of steel. I wish things have turned out better for Adam but it didn't! There is certainly a movement right now to bring Adam back or to finish his story better!
trackerem
Show Expert

Postby CLDeangrl on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Bring him back? I haven't noticed many people even mentioning him, much less pushing to bring him back. I think most of us have taken the same approach as Dean on this one...it's over, move on. :D

And Ruth...you weren't being harsh. I think we're pretty much all feeling that way about Dean right now, and as you can tell from my handle, I'm a major Dean fan! It's definitely the writers doing, but hopefully they'll change their tune soon!
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Postby trackerem on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:30 am

Following "Adam" on twitter, peeps are trying to get him to Cons big time, wanting him to still be alive & involved. Like most people think on Supernatural, just cause you die doesn't mean that you will stay dead! Although you haven't noticed him being mentioned, people are. Me personally, just another story for Sam & Dean to deal with. I think like all of this fandom, fans attach to guest stars & then push for whomever that might be. Just an observation, not my own personal desire.
trackerem
Show Expert

Postby CLDeangrl on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:47 pm

I hear you, but I honestly haven't noticed nearly as much push for Adam as for other guest stars. People were clamoring over Bobby, Cas, Ellen, Jo, John, even Mom and Ash...just haven't noticed as much response for Adam. I think it was an unnecessary complication and one that's better left alone, imo.
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Postby Ruth78 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:21 pm

I'm not a big fan of bringing ANYONE back from the dead to be honest - mainly because I think it's lessened the dramatic impact when a character dies on the show, as it's always likely they'll be back again a few episodes later! ;)
Although I do miss Balthazaar! :blush: :D
Ruth78
Viewer

Postby CLDeangrl on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:40 pm

I hear you, Ruth. I agree but I do wish they'd bring back Jeffrey Dean Morgan as I just don't think we got enough of the boys and Dad in the present time of the series. The looks into the past were nice, but I'd still like to get a little more of the current Dad's perspective. Of course, with Jeffrey's schedule we all know that's pretty much impossible...sigh!

And I miss Balthazar too! :D
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Postby trackerem on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:47 pm

I'm kinda for keeping people alive!!! :thumbsup:
trackerem
Show Expert

Previous

Return to Supernatural Discussion [No spoilers!]