Theory on Biggerson' Restaraunt

General discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Theory on Biggerson' Restaraunt

Postby Pigeon666 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

As you may or may not know, Biggerson's restaraunt has made quite a few appearances in Supernatural, usually in Ben Edlunds episodes. Well, here's my theory on why: Biggersons is a forboder of DEATH!

Biggerson's first appearance was in "Bad Day at Black Rock" - the rabbits foot episode. Clearly, that didn't end too well in the case of the guy that got impaled by a fork. 2 seasons later, Biggerson's made its second appearance in "My Bloody Valentine", considered by many to be the goriest episode of supernatural, and had at least 20 deaths. It was also the base of the horseman Famine.

In Season Six, Biggerson's was in the opening scene of "You Can't Handle The Truth". A waitress commited suicide in it. Season Seven has marked two appearances - one in a tv ad in "Hello Cruel World", where the little Leviathan girl got pretty hungry from it. Then a bunch of people in a hospital died. "The Girl Next Door" also had Biggerson's, right before Dean killed Amy. And apparently, another episode will feature Biggerson's this season - probably with disastrous results.

So what do you think? Is Biggerson's an innocent forboder of death? The true big bad of Supernatural, killing indiscriminately? :huh: Or is it just a coincidence? You decide!
"Some people are like slinkies: completely useless, but put a smile on your face when pushed down a flight of stairs."
"Do these tacos taste funny to you?" - Dean Winchester

What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
Pigeon666
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Theory on Biggerson' Restaraunt

Postby CLDeangrl on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:52 pm

:rofl: Pigeon, you crack me up!! Never thought of Biggersons being an omen, but don't say that too loudly around Dean 'cause considering how much he loves their food he won't be happy!

But maybe the name isn't a coincidence...BIGgersons, the real BIG bad? I love it! :D
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Postby Bec666 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:38 pm

LOL, good theory!
ImageImage Image
I'm a Sam Girl, but I've been known to cheat....
Sometimes life's Hell. But hey! Whatever gets the marshmallows toasty.
Bec666
Guest Star

Postby Pigeon666 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Sometimes I amaze even myself...
"Some people are like slinkies: completely useless, but put a smile on your face when pushed down a flight of stairs."
"Do these tacos taste funny to you?" - Dean Winchester

What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
Pigeon666
Show Expert

Postby Sir Lurkalot on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:41 pm

I just want to try a Turducken. Nowif that means I die prematurely, let's just say I'm well versed in the premature! :whistle:
Sir Lurkalot
Viewer

Postby ILoveEmBoth on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:13 pm

I want to be very clear...do not eat turducken. Even if it isn't full of blue-grey goo, it tastes like it is. It isn't good. Although, if it makes you as hilarious as Dean stoned on it, then perhaps it's worth the sacrifice. Record, and post, please...
Yeah right…Nice guess…Right, you’re a mind-reader…Cut it out, Sam...Sam…You think you’re being funny, but you’re being really really childish…Sam Winchester wears makeup…Sam Winchester cries his way through sex…Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed, and every morning when he wakes up…OK, enough!

Image Image
ILoveEmBoth
Viewer

Return to Supernatural Discussion [No spoilers!]