Now Why REDEMPTION?

General discussion for 'Heroes'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Now Why REDEMPTION?

Postby kinggenesis on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:05 pm

Is it irony or share coincidence that this volume is being called redemption.. is this the writers last shot at redeming themselfs by calling in all the help they can get form outside sources. to help fix the show that did so well the first season . and then started to increasongly fall during the next two. maybe ..or ir it really just the heroes who are redeming them selfs ... i believe it could be both . if thats the case writers should look no further than any forum site take our ideas the fans ideas and use them. use them as best as you can... looking forward to the premier.. but always remember to (especially in heroes case) expect the worst but hope for the best.....
kinggenesis
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Now Why REDEMPTION?

Postby zedeyeknight on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:37 am

You know I haven't been on this forum before because I normally just read the LOST ones.

My ex and I started watching Heroes a few months ago. She thinks the show is really great. We just finished season 3 and the whole time I had been thinking what I'm hearing on this forum. This show is really going downhill. The paradoxes with time travel (Sometimes it affects future, sometimes not), the goofy character twists, etc.

I think its' time they had redemption and then ended. Maybe we need to do an online petition.
zedeyeknight
Viewer

Re: Now Why REDEMPTION?

Postby kinggenesis on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:30 pm

a petition ok lets make it happen..how do we go about this
kinggenesis
Viewer

Return to Heroes Discussion [No spoilers!]