[Official] Heroes Episode 4.08 Discussion

General discussion for 'Heroes'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Heroes Episode 4.08 Discussion

Postby Brookie on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:28 pm

“Shadowboxing”

8 PM

Discuss the Episode Here

Episode Synopsis:

"HEROES"
"SHADOWBOXING"

11/09/2009 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Monday) : CLAIRE LEARNS THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ATTACKS AND SYLAR TAKES MATTERS INTO HIS OWN HANDS - JIMMY JEAN-LOUIS, MADELINE ZIMA, DEANNE BRAY, DAWN OLIVIERI AND TESSA THOMPSON GUEST STAR -- Claire (Hayden Panettiere) is determined to get to the bottom of the Sorority Rush attacks on her own, until H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) intervenes only to realize he may be the source of her troubles. Meanwhile, Peter's (Milo Ventimiglia) new ability is a perfect fit for his job and gives him the opportunity to help Emma (guest star DeanneBray) accept her new life. Elsewhere, Sylar's (Zachary Quinto) battle at gaining full control over Matt's (Greg Grunberg) body escalates --with potentially dangerous implications at stake. Robert Knepper and Adrian Pasdar also star. Kat Purgal, Carlease Burke, Danica Stewart,Candice Patton, Sally Champlin and Assaf Cohen also guest star.

Source: NBC

Promotional Photos
New Promo
Brookie---keeper of the Sacred Doritos and defender of the Cake :pirate:
Brookie
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Heroes Episode 4.08 Discussion

Postby C.A.B1992 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Before I talk about the episode I like to acknowledge that The Haitian finally has a name: Rene!! Ok the episode was pretty good for me the Matt/Sylar scenes were the best with the Peter/Emma scenes coming in second. Love the chemistry between Milo and DeAnna same with Quinto and Greugberg. The Claire storyline is really picking up you saw how she really cared for Gretchen and now that she's gone Claire will become more isolated, which is just what Samuel wanted. Nice H.R.G. flashback it's amazing ruthless Noah was and still is. I can't wait till Sylar gets his body( hopefully before the Finale) :thumbup:
ImageImage

C.A.B1992
Show Expert

Postby brentoid on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:54 pm

an ok episode i thought... nice suprise with parkman pulling the old finger/gun trick...i guess sylar needs peter now...of course he'll survive, but nice twist...

i was sorta hoping for sylar to mention hiro when he was back in the burnt toast diner...at least we now know the timeline aint too screwed up...

i think the power suits peter a lot more than the emo kid... saving the world one person at a time...

the deaf girl was getting a bit boring tbh... what was with her cracking her appartment wall ?? id like to see her use that aspect of her ability more...

samuel...well...he's the best new character in heroes for ages... pity he's probably gonna end up as brain food for sylar...

am i the only one who prefered sylar when he sliced & diced ? i would have loved it if he had to eat the brains... ah well...not to be n all that...
You owe the companies nothing. Less than nothing, you especially don't
owe them any courtesy. They owe you. They have re-arranged the world to
put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission,
don't even start asking for theirs.
brentoid
Show Expert

Postby franciswight on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:53 am

overall i've kindof liked this season, the best heroes hbas been since season 1, but still hardly great. i quite enjoyed this episode, but once again too much clare. looks like they are going to add in some backstory about hrg and samuel. the matt/sylar scenes are great, but are getting a bit tired, looks like theyll be finished soon. for a minute i really thought matt might be dead and gurnberg/pasdar/everyone had been playing everyone for fools with the spoilers about the departing cast member.

peter is once again a good character, but the deaf girl is pretty annoying. her power is **** as well
franciswight
Viewer

Return to Heroes Discussion [No spoilers!]