[Official] Heroes Ep. 4.15 Discussion

General discussion for 'Heroes'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Heroes Ep. 4.15 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:21 pm

"Close To You"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Heroes episode here.

H.R.G. EXPOSES SAMUEL'S GREATEST WEAKNESS IN AN EFFORT TO STOP HIM - LISA LACKEY, DAWN OLIVIERI AND ELISABETH ROHM GUEST STAR

H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) recruits Matt (Greg Grunberg) to help him take down Samuel (Robert Knepper), as they use his long-lost love, Vanessa (guest star Kate Vernon), to lure him to them, but Samuel has his own plans for Vanessa in the works. Meanwhile, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) go to extreme lengths to save Dr. Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy). Elsewhere, Peter's (Milo Ventimiglia) introduction of Emma (guest star Deanne Bray) to his mother (Cristine Rose) brings forth visions of a very grim future.

Hayden Panettiere also stars. Todd Stashwick and Sasha Pieterse also guest star.

Source: NBC

- Promotional Photos
- Promo

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Heroes Ep. 4.15 Discussion

Postby Leroi22 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:18 am

Not bad, this episode accomplished a lot. It set up a somewhat futuristic villainous Emma, which I had guessed a couple episodes back. I feel like she may even end up being the MAIN villain in the finale, wouldn't that be a twist!(Probably not...lol) I loved the Ando, Hiro, and Mohinder storyline, finally getting out of the asylum and ending up in the living with Noah making out with the hot chicka(forgot her name). Overall a good episode, but next week looks epic!
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Adam Monroe, Kaito!!!!!!!

Oh...and did anyone else catch what Peter said as Emma was leaving his apartment? He said he would call her later................... :scared: Pretty bad screw up, IMO.
Leroi22
Supporting Actor

Postby Spleen on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Much better than the last two episodes. Enjoyed nearly all of it.

Good to see Mohinder back. Breaking him out was hilarious. Ando accidently swallowing his pills was abit cliche, but the rest was awesome. Matt annoyed me again, but thankfully he didn't have too much screen time.

Glad Ando actually used his powers again this episode, considering how long he's had his powers now, we know very little about them. It's like they get used as a solution whenever theres a problem and no other way out, like the sonic screwdriver from dr who, a solution to any unfixable problem at times, he only uses them when their in a right fix and it always works. Annoys me alittle but at least it's pretty rare. Wish they'd define what his power actually is though.

Next week looks awesome judging by the promo aswell.
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Spleen
Supporting Actor

Postby C.A.B1992 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:47 am

Pretty Good Episode. I'm glad Noah finally hooked up with Lauren he needed a rebound after losing Sandra and personally Lauren is upgrade. Its also nice to see Hiro's brain-scrambeld arc was short lived, props to Mohinder and Ando. I really like how the characters used thier powers in this episode: Matt manipulating Vanessa, Ando unscrambing Hiro, Peter taking precog.dreaming to help Emma(lotta good that did) glad to see the them using powers wisely. And how cool was it seeing HRG back in action, he was taking out Eli clones left and right. Now lets be honest I think Claire should have talked it over with him , but aleast he had Lauren for "comfort" I am really hoping for another Samuel Flashback this character is the best thing to come of Season 4, and this character deserves and proper origin story. He and Vanessa have this connection that i really want to see from the beginning.I am convinced that HRG and Samuel have had some past expierence and hope thats included in Samuel's origin as well. Finallly i just have to say can't wait for the return of Adam, even through he's just a subconcious manifestation of Hiro's mind.
ImageImage

C.A.B1992
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:34 am

I was starting to get my hopes up that there would be ONE episode without Claire, but no they just had to shove in a scene. I thought HRG would sneak back after she left and take the compass.

From Peter's dream it looked to me like Emma wasn't so much willingly playing the villain as maybe being forced? And if Sylar's offering to save her my thought is he's more than willing to slice open her head and take her ability. And does he kiss Claire next week? Eww...

I agree C.A.B, I think there's definitely some past connection between Noah and Samuel.

"The stormtroopers are coming!" :rofl:

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby SmokeyD on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:57 pm

I too am liking the HRG and Vanessa thing. (And YES to the earlier poster... UPGRADE :thumbup: )

But one thing is still sticking with me. If you think back to how HRG described the teams (Admittedly it was several eps ago) he said that the company always teamed one normal person with one person with abilities.

So, I am lead to think that Vanessa may have a yet to be shown/determined ability.

I wonder what her power is... besides nice legs? :blush: ...

I am also liking Samuel as a conflicted bad guy, as opposed to a all evil.. all the time... Sylar, but I am getting a little fatigued with the carnival. At least I would like it if TPTB would give us more detail about what makes it special. How does it 'hop' around? (I doubt that Samuel is responsible, as it appears that the carnival predates Samuel's full power somehwat)

All in all, much better (IMHO) than the last couple.

And, the idea of Peter becoming the new leader of the Carnival actually made sense. He's looking for a purpose, and it seems like it could be a good fit...
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:58 am

The look on Angela's face when Peter said "I"m going to run the circus"...that would be priceless!

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Return to Heroes Discussion [No spoilers!]