Are people still watching this show?

General discussion for 'Heroes'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: Are people still watching this show?

Postby AnastasioPhan on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:05 pm

mom wrote:I am still watching because I used to love the show. If there is one more Claire,Claire ,Claire episode I will quit watching. I hate her and her character...she is not that great of an actress and she does not make this show. It would be so much better if they just killed her already! More Pete please :w00t:

I just want them to do more Peter and Claire episodes. They had the best relationship on the show and their scenes together were my absolute favorite.
AnastasioPhan
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby fingersplints on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:01 am

oh man, I had no idea Heroes had taken a turn for the worse. I guess it makes sense because I remember hearing i was awesome, and then I really havent heard that much as of lately. I always planned on watching it, probably renting the seasons after Lost. But after reading some of this, I have to wonder Is it worth it? :hmm: what does anything think
mafia timer

Miss Ford <3
fingersplints
Star Billing

Postby charliefan4life on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 am

Season 1 was good. It's gone consistently downhill sense then. I'd say the first 2 seasons are worth a view though FS.
The back and forth relationship between Claire and her dad has just been run into the ground though. And Claire suddenly becoming lesbian never rang true. I think Hayden Panatierre and Milo Ventimiglia's real-life relationship just bled through too much for me into their scenes. I kept waiting for some reveal that either Claire wasn't Nathan's daughter or Nathan and Peter weren't actually blood-brothers so Claire and Peter could hook up. (I can hear some of you gagging, :P)

Peter's character is one of the main thing that has kept me tuning in.

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby brentoid on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:01 pm

yesterday i deleted all my heroes episodes...it wasnt by accident... i just cannot see myself wanting to watch them again...i mean a lot of ppl hold season 1 up as some high water mark in tv...it isnt...there was to my mind some total stinkers in season 1, mixed in with some class episodes (five years gone / unexpected)...great premise for a show, granted not the most original idea in the box, but so so much potential...

but the villians arc...dear lord...even thinking about that now im shaking my head...
You owe the companies nothing. Less than nothing, you especially don't
owe them any courtesy. They owe you. They have re-arranged the world to
put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission,
don't even start asking for theirs.
brentoid
Show Expert

Postby drackodelmal on Fri May 14, 2010 4:06 am

is this season any good i lost my fate after seasons 2 and 3 or cant remember... the one with the crippled girl who ean very fast... is t wort watching?
drackodelmal
Emmy Nominee

Previous

Return to Heroes Discussion [No spoilers!]