[Official] Heroes Ep. 4.18 Discussion

General discussion for 'Heroes'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Heroes Ep. 4.18 Discussion

Postby Dharmageddon on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:37 pm

"The Wall"

9pm

Discuss the latest Heroes episode here.

Fueled by his vision of Emma (guest star Deanne Bray) in grave danger, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) attempts to rescue Sylar (Zachary Quinto) from his worst nightmare. At the Carnival, Samuel (Robert Knepper) reveals H.R.G.’s (Jack Coleman) secret past in order to bring Claire (Hayden Panettiere) to his side. Meanwhile, Lauren (guest star Elizabeth Rohm) makes a bold move to put a stop to Samuel. Sendhil Ramamurthy also stars. Eric Roberts, Madeline Zima, Ashley Crow, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Harry Perry, Todd Stashwick also guest star.

Show Cast: Milo Ventimiglia, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee, Dania Ramirez, Zachary Quinto, Cristine Rose

Source: NBC.com

Promo
Promotional images
Dharmageddon
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Heroes Ep. 4.18 Discussion

Postby morpho4444 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:32 am

Please, let this show die with dignity!
STOP HEROES... kill them all for good!
Kill Claire!
Kill Hiro!
Kill Ando!
Please... this is terrible.. Claire gets mad all the time with his Father for stupid reasons!
She is definitely a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show has to end !
"All we really need to survive is just one person who truly loves us"
morpho4444
Guest Star

Postby C.A.B1992 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:57 pm

I had high expectations for this episode due to:HRG's Flashback, ( which was just a product of Damien's abiltiy) it was very interesting and provided a much needed origin to how Noah became HRG. Now the first wife thing completly caught me off guard but it for me it made sense, her death at the hands of a special drives Noah to a life-ong mission of hunting, killing and capturing other specials. Now the whole Company arraging his marriage so he wouldn't go off the deep end scnario, while completely messed up, helped Noah from becoming someone like Danko.
The parts I didn't like was the scenes between Noah and Claire because it's the same thing every season, Claire rebels against Noah and then by the end of the season they love each other. I really enjoyed the Peter/Sylar scenes because it allowed Peter to forgive Sylar and it allowed Sylar to make that human connection that will move him forward on his path to redemption. I can't wait to see them team up and take on Samuel. Question: Does Eli really think he and his clones can take both Peter and Sylar?
ImageImage

C.A.B1992
Show Expert

Postby SmokeyD on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:03 pm

morpho4444 wrote:Please, let this show die with dignity!
STOP HEROES... kill them all for good!
Kill Claire!
Kill Hiro!
Kill Ando!
Please... this is terrible.. Claire gets mad all the time with his Father for stupid reasons!
She is definitely a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show has to end !

Here here!!!, I am agreeing so much it hurts. If the story telling of this show was going anymore slowly... it would be going backward.

And Jez-Louise, Claire!?!?! C'mon already girl and cowboy up, I am so tired of her whining. Let's see how hard life would be to you if you weren't an 'ex-cheerleader' with good looks, and at least a father who cares deeply about you. Try real life already and quit complaining.
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Postby brentoid on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 pm

you know, if this is to be the last season of heroes, wouldnt it be great if they actually killed claire? beheaded her or whatever...it would near make up for all the whining shes done...

and have HRG watch...

:w00t:
You owe the companies nothing. Less than nothing, you especially don't
owe them any courtesy. They owe you. They have re-arranged the world to
put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission,
don't even start asking for theirs.
brentoid
Show Expert

Postby HowAboutBeth on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:32 am

C.A.B1992 wrote:I had high expectations for this episode due to:HRG's Flashback, ( which was just a product of Damien's abiltiy) it was very interesting and provided a much needed origin to how Noah became HRG

Did you honestly care about that? Tim Kring couldn't pay me to care about that! especially with HRG being so good at his job unlike Peter and Mart Parkman to name a few.

I was so disappointed in this episode. It was just cack. bring back the heroes that challenged my mind, the heroes, i know and love.
http://HowAboutBeth.Wordpress.com
http://HowAboutBeth.Blogspot.com
HowAboutBeth
Viewer

Postby SmokeyD on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:57 pm

HowAboutBeth wrote:
C.A.B1992 wrote:I had high expectations for this episode due to:HRG's Flashback, ( which was just a product of Damien's abiltiy) it was very interesting and provided a much needed origin to how Noah became HRG

Did you honestly care about that? Tim Kring couldn't pay me to care about that! especially with HRG being so good at his job unlike Peter and Mart Parkman to name a few.

I was so disappointed in this episode. It was just cack. bring back the heroes that challenged my mind, the heroes, i know and love.

I hafta agree, trying to find something good in this show is like trying to pick good corn out of poop... It may be corn, but it's still covered in poop... O.o
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Return to Heroes Discussion [No spoilers!]