If there is a 5th season, what will the plot be?

General discussion for 'Heroes'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

If there is a 5th season, what will the plot be?

Postby soccerzombie on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Just try and think of a plot they could use for the new season, if it ends up happening. Personally, i think it should be something lke this:

After the existence of specials is revealed to the world, Bennet, Angela, and Tracy deal with the aftermath. Meanwhile, another Sylar-esque serial killer is roaming the world and killing people, Matt believes it is the original Sylar, and goes on a crazy revenge streak, making him the major villain of the season. This season should only be 13 episodes long, and just to tie off the series.
soccerzombie
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: If there is a 5th season, what will the plot be?

Postby AnastasioPhan on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:02 pm

soccerzombie wrote:Just try and think of a plot they could use for the new season, if it ends up happening. Personally, i think it should be something lke this:

After the existence of specials is revealed to the world, Bennet, Angela, and Tracy deal with the aftermath. Meanwhile, another Sylar-esque serial killer is roaming the world and killing people, Matt believes it is the original Sylar, and goes on a crazy revenge streak, making him the major villain of the season. This season should only be 13 episodes long, and just to tie off the series.

I think what you said is along the lines of what they will do. I also think that there will be a group of badguys that decide since they are already exposed, they mine-as-well take advantage of it and become powerful.
AnastasioPhan
Extra

Postby Mellow on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:10 pm

wut about claire?
♥Mellowsplints♥
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
Mellow
Show Expert

Postby Flost Forward on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:18 pm

what ever the idea might be, dont get yours hopes up.
so what that it might have a good plot, villains story was wonderful as well but they messed it up

Edited by Mod. Do not be disrespectful. - Iceman815
Walter: "Hello, William."

William Bell: "Walter."

Walter: "I see you've aged."

William Bell: "It appears I'm not the only one!"
Flost Forward
Viewer

Return to Heroes Discussion [No spoilers!]