Criminal Minds Finale

General discussion of television shows (non listed)

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Criminal Minds Finale

Postby Rubiks on Thu May 22, 2008 9:39 am

Did anyone watch it?

Oh my dear good lord. As if they actually did that to somebody at the end! ARGH. I hate it when shows end on cliffhangers and then you have to wait for months and months until the next episode. It's just mean.

Anyone have any ideas who it was?
How many times do I have to tell you, John!? I always have a plan.
Rubiks
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Criminal Minds Finale

Postby Misery on Thu May 22, 2008 10:51 pm

I agree. Cliffhangers in the finale - big no-no. :D
And damn them all for driving the same car type! I have to say that the last scene reminded me of "24" with the double camera. I'll try to avoid any spoilers, because, although I'm not a fan of cliffhangers, I don't want to spoil the surprise.

So, Hotch enters a car with that british agent, Prentiss is alone, so is Garcia as far as we can see, then there is J.J., and then finally Reid, Rossi and Morgan, all three alone.

I'm pretty sure that it's not Prentiss and Morgan, considering that we can really see their position like we see the car that exploded and it doesn't fit. It seems like that car was kind of deserted and maybe Rossi's position fits the best...
Misery
Viewer

Return to Other Shows Discussion [No spoilers!]