Justified

General discussion of television shows (non listed)

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Justified

Postby brentoid on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:56 am

i didn't see a thread for this...if there is one there, apologies...

Anyone watching this? great great show...season 3 was a doozy...Quarles is one of the best "bad guys" i've seen...i highly recommend it to anyone who hasnt seen it...

so so many good lines...

Raylan: Woah woah ok. I'm just gonna ask you one question. Do you know how a fire arm works?
Jimmy: What?
Raylan: The key word in fire arm is fire. When the pin hits the cap makes the charge explode meaning there's a spark, which should be of some concern to a man soaked in gasoline. Now look, normally I would have just shot you myself the second you pulled, but I am doing my level best to avoid the paper work and the self-recrimination that comes with it, though lord knows that you are the kind that makes it worth it more. Come on Jimmy, can't we just try to end this without you turning yourself into the human torch?

Raylan: [after dropping a bullet on a helpless Duffy] Look here. Next one's comin' faster.
You owe the companies nothing. Less than nothing, you especially don't
owe them any courtesy. They owe you. They have re-arranged the world to
put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission,
don't even start asking for theirs.
brentoid
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Return to Other Shows Discussion [No spoilers!]