NCIS

General discussion of television shows (non listed)

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

NCIS

Postby Jen on Tue May 13, 2008 9:49 am

Can't believe that no one has started talking about one of the best shows ever :)

I became an NCIS fan girl about a year ago- I moved into a new house and could only pick up one channel on the TV and just so happened that NCIS was on. I got hooked, bought all the DVD's and started to get fresh episodes direct from the states (I live in Australia).

I have to say that the post strike episodes have been some of the best ever!!! I'm looking forward to the last three episodes, hope they'll be as good!!!

Anyone else a fan? What's your all time favourite episode or moment? Fav character?
in my dreams you were perfect
when i woke you were perfect
Jen
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: NCIS

Postby Erased on Wed May 14, 2008 12:28 am

NCIS is probably my 2nd favorite show of all time. It's great, i've been watching it from the beginning and still haven't got enough of it. You are right these post-strike episodes have been very good. I've got way too many favorite/funny moments of this show...I'd have to say...my favorite character would have to be either Abby, Ducky or oh hell...I love all of them, they are all awesome. :lol:
Erased
Viewer

Re: NCIS

Postby Jen on Wed May 14, 2008 12:37 am

I obviously love Tony (if you can't tell)!!!

Abby is by far the funniest character- I love her and McGee back in the episode in season 3 where the kid takes the classroom hostage. That is the best episode ever!
in my dreams you were perfect
when i woke you were perfect
Jen
Extra

Return to Other Shows Discussion [No spoilers!]