Article on Next Season possible Season 7 spoiler

Spoiler discussion for '24'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Article on Next Season possible Season 7 spoiler

Postby Bauer on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:59 am

Kiefer Sutherland and Annie Wersching, 24
The following scoop will take place between January 2010 and May 2010. All forthcoming spoilers will occur in real time.

Could it be that Jack Bauer is clock-blocked no more and will finally find time for a new romance?

24 executive producer Howard Gordon says that the increasingly intense moments between the disgraced CTU agent and his Season 7 sidekick, FBI agent Renee Walker, are leading to some good — if complicated — loving.

"They have established the emotional framework for a relationship that I think we're going to see manifested in the eighth season," Gordon tells TVGuide.com. "It's definitely part of our plan."

In the Fox thriller's latest hour, Renee slapped Jack — twice — before breaking down in his arms, distraught over the indirect role they played in an innocent woman's death. Of course, said tragedy came in the name of stopping the latest terrorist threat on U.S. soil.

Jack being Jack, whatever may come for him and Renee won't come easy. Says Gordon, "It's not a romance in the traditional sense of the word. It's a lot more broken and jagged than what you might imagine."

Since losing his wife to Original CTU Mole Nina at the climax of Season 1, Jack has only hooked up with Audrey Raines (played by Kim Raver) and trailer-park hottie Diane (the woefully underused Connie Britton). And where are they both these days? Gone.

As such, stepping into the role of Jack's next love interest had to be a daunting prospect for Annie Wersching. However, Gordon raves, the 24 newcomer "has really connected with the audience. I think she's done a spectacular job and we're extremely proud of her."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/24-Scoop-ro ... 03467.aspx

Also news that one of three woman on Lipstick Jungle has signed onto a new Show on ABC ,even though she claims Lipstick is her firstchoice. NBC last word said this show might not be canceled but be on NBC universal . If not this opens up Kim Raver for Season 8. fight for Jacks love !!

To Be The Man You Have To Beat the Man Ric Flair 16 Time World Champion
Bauer
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Article on Next Season possible Season 7 spoiler

Postby Iceman on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:47 am

Bauer wrote:The following scoop will take place between January 2010 and May 2010. All forthcoming spoilers will occur in real time.

ahahaha!

That made me laugh :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby SuperSerb on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:16 pm

This is really good news.
But, i think they would destroy this show if Jack Bauer dies in S8.
That would be absolutely stupid!
Only think I dont like is that we will see Renne Walker in next season.
This actress is complete disaster, they couldnt find worse.
SuperSerb
Guest Star

Postby abc123kes on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 am

lmao @ spoilers occurring in real time.. :lol:

but ohh man I was hoping Renee would die this season. :mad:

I agree with SuperSerb, they could've had a hotter, nicer actress in her place, then pl would actually WANT her back again. O.o
abc123kes
Extra

Postby Sulegna on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Personally i think Renee is hot. She and Jack would make a nice couple.
Sulegna
Viewer

Postby SuperSerb on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Jack and president's daughter would be a better one. :)
SuperSerb
Guest Star

Postby Loopsy Faraday on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Was anyone else rooting for Walker to get The Jack Bauer Elbow when she started slapping him?! I found that so annoying.

I suppose I don't mind her that much. As long as she stops whining. :PP
Loopsy xoxo

Loopsy Faraday
Extra

Postby Bauer on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:50 pm

More spoilers first Off Annie Werching,Renee ,if not mentioned before will return for Season 8 .She will have a romantic involvement with Jack That came from a canadian interview with Kiefer

Season 8 takes place 6 weeks after Season 7

Season 7 Jack is sick ,as anyone who saw Mondays nights show Jack was exposed to poison gas ,Renee has to be the one to call Kim to tell her,that her Dad is sick

Some of the Season 7 DVD deleted scenes have been leaked

ack and Renee will have a relationship in Season 8 .Renee is the one who is first to know Jack is sick, and cares for him .How sick is he will Jack die in Season 8 ending 24 ?

Here is the DVd extras leaked

Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary by Co-Executive Producer Stephen Kronish and Producer Paul Gadd
Ep 718, Sc 71834 Agent Walker tells Kim that Jack is sick
Ep 718, Sc 71837 Kim visits her father
Ep 721, Sc 72101 President Taylor and Tim Woods discuss the emergency response protocols
Ep 724, Sc 72403 Tony drags Jack
Ep 724, Sc 72412 President Taylor doubts herself
Ep 724, Sc 72415 The contingency plan is revealed
Ep 724, Sc 72436 Agent Walker orders that the suspect be transported back to FBI
Ep 724, Sc 72437 Tim worries about President Taylor

Kiefer and others have said that 24 could go on without Jack

Season 8 will only be 6 weeks from end of Season 7 .so one figures a lot has to happen at the end of the season to quickly move onto Season 8

In an interview with the Toronto Star, Toronto-born Kiefer Sutherland revealed that not only does Agent Renee Walker survive the rigors of Day 7 but that she and Jack Bauer will both be back next fall - as a couple, or at least as much of a couple as their jobs allow.

“We figured if you can’t fall in love under the circumstances of life and death, you’re in big trouble,” Sutherland told the paper. “One of the things that has brought them together so quickly is this desperate need for each other to survive. Nothing brings people closer together than that.”

Channel Guide Magazine “24″ - Kiefer Sutherland Reveals A Romantic Spoiler For Day 8

Kiefer quoted in Parade says this about the last episode of Season 7
Quote:
Parade.com

Q: Give us a hint about the much anticipated last episode of this season's 24.

A: The most I can tell you about it is that it's not going to end because someone cuts two wires and the clock on the bomb stops. It is going to end with some of the characters going through a very difficult emotional dilemma which will be much more dramatic than a big action sequence. I believe that it's the most powerful important ending that we've ever had to a season.

To Be The Man You Have To Beat the Man Ric Flair 16 Time World Champion
Bauer
Extra

Postby SuperSerb on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Awesome informations!
Thanks! ;)
SuperSerb
Guest Star

Return to 24 Spoilers