Review of tonight's 2 Hr Episode

Spoiler discussion for '24'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Review of tonight's 2 Hr Episode

Postby Bauer on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:44 pm

http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2009/03/ ... ttack.html

By Korbi Ghosh March 02, 08:15 AM
I've just finished watching tonight's two-hour 24 event and have to tell you, it went by more like ten minutes. Though you and I have known the White House would be General Juma's target since seeing last week's promos, it will take quite some time before Jack Bauer and crew get the message this evening. And when they do, it'll be too late.

The good news is there are no airplanes or major explosives in Juma's White House plan. Instead, the General and his minions will attempt to infiltrate the nation's most important residence in a less dramatic way. Though they will take the lives of many others tonight -- including one of this season's main players -- the only casualty they seem to be really concerned with is the President.

What else? Well, the debate about whether or not it's okay to use excessive force to secure intel in dire circumstances rages on. This season opened with Jack being questioned and ridiculed for the extreme methods he's used throughout his career. And tonight -- though both Jack and Chloe will be arrested and detained for their unconventional efforts -- the merits of the "by any means necessary" ideology will be clearly illustrated.

Also, look for Jonas Hodges (Jon Voight), the American businessman whom we first met during November's 24 movie prequel, to turn up about halfway through the second hour. Just when it seems the President is safe, Hodges will help Juma once again gain the upper hand, ending the night with a legitimate cliffhanger.

So, yeah, I'd recommend tuning in for this one, and don't forget that it starts early tonight, 8 p.m.

My own thoughts I feel Bill is the one to get killed ,Two of the 5 previews show Bill being held at Gunpoint by Jack and prior to that scene Tony tells Jack he is not sure about Bill

Stay connected to the latest in TV scoop via Korbi's Tweets. Start following http://twitter.com/KorbiGirl today.

To Be The Man You Have To Beat the Man Ric Flair 16 Time World Champion
Bauer
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Review of tonight's 2 Hr Episode

Postby Joe Col on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Holy sh*t that sounds crazy awesome!
Gonna have to DVR it tonight, so I don;t miss the first hour.
Looking forward to this, thanks for posting that.
"A gram of speed and a one night stand, I left my baby in the devil's hand ..."
Joe Col
Extra

Postby Iceman on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Wow cool!

Thanks for this :w00t:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby abc123kes on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:11 am

I like how they fit in the Jack's hearing drama into the short time frame. Really intimated as to how they'll play that one off. Will he be a free man [not likely imo] or will he have to pay severe consequences?? o.O
abc123kes
Extra

Return to 24 Spoilers