Supporting Actor

Re: Episode 6.01 - Casting Sides

Postby DarkUFO on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:25 am

My pleasure :)
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby md_em on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:38 am

Thanks for the sides ... we want GA's sides !!!

Tayli ... waiting for your speculations !!! :rofl:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:47 am

Clara seems to be a combo of Mer & Lex's patients in the SP for the last 2 years ??? odd

Izzy is unlikely to be back at work this early and both doctors in the sides are in the pit and at this stage sound female .Dr James sounds like Lexie so Dr Black is Mer or Cris ??
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:13 am

I had posted this in the other thread so I'll put it here.

As for speculations about the sides. Obviously, the funeral scene is going to be for George. :(

I'd say Dr. James could possible be Lexie working with Mark trying to attach Clara's arm.

Dr. Black sounds like they are working with a kid (growing pains) so it's probably Arizona.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:29 am

Oooooooooooooo Ooooooooooooooo! Sides, yummy (but not telling us much) sides! :P :P

I agree with Sunny. Dr Black, with the kid who has never kissed someone let alone had sex, is Arizona. He will have something really weird - getting gonorrhea or other infection from some obscure and strange place or activity.

Clara - this will probably be the opening scene with the arrival of the ambulance with the Aussie girls, Clara and the arm. Dr James sounds naive, empathetic and positive enough to be Lexie and it would make sense that she and Mark are working together and taking up their relationship woes where they left off last season.

I can't really see a theme between the two cases. I am wondering what Jo and Jasmine are up to. Hiding something? Like Andy may be too?

And of course the priest and funeral will be for George. :cry:

So that means that not much time has passed since the end of finale. Just a couple of days unless it is a flashback.

At least the sides tell us that S6 is not that far away. :D

Humbugged, remind us of the cases for Mere and Lexie, please. I can't remember. :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:09 am

Aushole speaks

Question: Your frenemy reported that there will be a priest in the Grey's Anatomy premiere and that someone may be getting married. Care to comment? --Joel

Ausiello: Yes, there will be a priest, but no, he won't be marrying anyone off. His presence is needed for something far less celebratory. No further explanation should be necessary.

They were casting for a minister for the finale as well weren't they ?? .

4- 01 Mere was with the pregnant woman who lost her arm (that started off as a leg in the sides ) .Lexie,Cris and Derek worked on the internal decapitation guy who could only communicate by blinking .

5- 01 Lexie worked on the man who lost the use of his vocal chords and Lexie had to read his letter out for him.She does seem to get a lot of cases to do with communication.

The growing pains case is an intake patient to start with .Arizona will probably end up with him but one of the residents (including Lex in this because I dont think we will be seeing her exam(not interested in whether Leo or Pierce do well or not and the sooner they are gone the better .Steve ,Ryan and Graziella might pop back up at some point as SR said the Sparkle Pager would be coming back but couldn't care less about the rest)and she will be Yr 2 and the other 4 will be Yr 3 next season) will see him in the pit before he gets to Arizona.

Could we open with the funeral before the credits and then jump a couple of weeks .Or will the Izzie recovering from cancer SL drag on for a while yet.
Last edited by Humbugged on Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:12 am

I don't think I have ever said how much I admire those of you who try to dig through the sides!
I never read them because I can't figure out who is who...
I just come here and read your posts (Taili you're mostly right :hail:)

So,George's funeral will be the first one on our show??? :cry:
I was watching season 1 again today when he was such a cute guy!!! :( :(
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:08 pm

As Leli, I'm very bad at guessing ... that's why I love to come around and read people guesses here (Tayli is a master but it seems that Humbugged is not doing bad as well)
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:51 am

from Reem @ TWoP

Grey's Exclusive: Mitch Pileggi Returns for Season Premiere

Grey's Anatomy has prescribed an encore for X-Files alum Mitch Pileggi.

Pileggi, who first guest-starred on the ABC drama toward the end of Season 3, will return for the two-hour Season 6 premiere, again playing hospital board chairman Larry Jennings, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

When Pileggi first appeared as Jennings, the Seattle Grace bigwig required medical attention after a trip to the Amazon left him with a carnivorous fish lodged in an unfortunate part of the anatomy.

For his encore, Pileggi's hospital mucky-muck will have official business to tend to. It perhaps relates to not one but two staff doctors, Izzie Stevens and George O'Malley, looking the Grim Reaper in the eye.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Greys-Anato ... 08037.aspx
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby andahazi on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:35 pm

I think I can see where the writers are going with that girl that lose her arm:
- Probably the episode theme will be LIFE (Izzie) and DEATH (George).
- There is a line in which the girl shout "I was supossed to be dead!", or something like that.

So, I think that whoever her doctor is, he/her (I think it will probably be Lexie) will tell her that one is supossed to live or die, and that will be a reference to the fact that someone that was supossed to die (Izzie) lives, and someone that was supossed to live (George), died. And that will encourage the girl to enjoy her life and bla, bla bla...
Just a thought.
andahazi
Stunt Double

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers