Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 6.01 - ?????????? - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:34 am

Sym wrote:
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Please tell me that Izzie will die!
I hate Izzie

She will not.

Tayli, we may do a 6.01-6.02 thread discussion ...
Here's the titles (thanks to Greys' Gable):
6.01 – Good Mourning
6.02 – Goodbye
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Humbugged on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 am

from cocrazy @ TWoP

new promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqsP_zFUMco
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:17 am

Humbugged wrote:from cocrazy @ TWoP

new promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqsP_zFUMco

Thank you Humbugged ... This one is better than the first one.

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:25 am

from PortlandGirl @ TWoP

http://www.dvrplayground.com/blog/entry ... -Premiere/

Review: GREY'S ANATOMY Sixth Season Premiere

In a recent interview, ABC Entertainment Group President Stephen McPherson characterized GREY’S ANATOMY as “a show that’s evolving.” Having just watching the sixth-season premiere, which bows Thursday September 24th on ABC at 9PM, all I can say is Bring on the evolution stat!

Mama always said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Fortunately for you, I never really listened, freeing me up to give you my thoughts on the season premiere, titled Good Mourning.Picking up pretty much where last May's finale ended, the episode is basically what you'd expect: One long farewell to George O'Malley. Tears are shed, clothes are torn (apparently, GENERAL HOSPITAL isn't the only sudsy drama on which people get inexplicably turned on by the death of loved ones) and Bailey has her prerequisite meltdown. (Note to the writers: Having a strong character show their vulnerable side by flipping out is a fantastic insight into their character. Having it occur every few episodes is a tired plot device. Or as my inner-black girl screamed at the set, “Girl, you're a doctor! Pull it together! Seriously!”)

To be fair, things aren’t all doom and gloom in the hallowed halls of Seattle Grace. When not constrained by George’s mournful goodbye, showrunner Shonda Rhimes has cleverly begun to set things in motion. The immensely likeable Dr. Arizona Robbins (Jessica Capshaw) is given her own storyline, one of her fellow docs decides that a change of scenery is definitely in order, and, most interesting of all, serious tensions arise between Dr. Webber and Dr. Shepherd (James Pickens Jr. and Patrick Dempsey respectively). These hints of things to come give us hope that maybe, just maybe, there's reason to think the show, like Izzy, can bounce back.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Re: Episode 6.01/6.02 - Good Mourning/Goodbye-Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:12 am

First sneak peek (and it's a nice one !!!):

http://www.greysgabble.com/?p=10501

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:14 am

Thanks, Em.
The sneak looks great.
It is also available on the front page:
http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/search/la ... %20Anatomy
Plus you will find some promo pics and a summary from someone who claims to have seen the "screener".

That is probably as much as we will see of Mere the whole episode - some legs disappearing up the stairs. ;)
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:59 am

OMG!
That totally made my month!!!(not just my day!)

ANd he kicked them of the house!!!Finally!!! :clap: :sorcerer: :punk: :taz: :thumbsup:
Respect to the man of the house! :hail:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:01 pm

'Grey's Anatomy': One Will Live and One Will Die

It is the year that will change everything on "Grey's Anatomy" when the series returns for its sixth season with a two-hour event.

It is no secret that T.R. Knight has left the hit ABC series, so in the first hour, the staff deals with the passing of George (Knight). His mother returns and has to decide whether or not to donate her son's organs.

In part two, the staff of Seattle Grace Hospital has to deal with their grief. Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek's (Patrick Dempsey) way is to consummate their marriage wherever and whenever they can, while Cristina (Sandra Oh) and Owen (Kevin McKidd) have been instructed by Owen's therapist to abstain from sex!

How interesting !!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Promo #4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avGuuwIPBqE

Including new scenes!(Slexie as well!!)
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Tayli

It looks like the backpackers are now English instead of Aussies .The actress in the scenes with Lex,Cris & Bailey is called Zoe Boyle who has been in Lewis & Poirot.

from front page

new sneak peek

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/09/g ... ak_17.html
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Humbugged wrote:Tayli

It looks like the backpackers are now English instead of Aussies .The actress in the scenes with Lex,Cris & Bailey is called Zoe Boyle who has been in Lewis & Poirot.

from front page

new sneak peek

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/09/g ... ak_17.html

Thanks Humbugged. Could they try to pass her off as Aussie? :hmm:
:offtopic:
And I won't mention the one dayers! :D

We finally got our fingers out. :cool: Different game though isn't it.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby zimona on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Simona - Italy
Addisex is ♥
Whambers is ♥

icon: my LJ
zimona
Viewer

Postby Taylijane on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:48 am

Thanks for the peek, Zimona! :D

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Thanks to WalaBridget at FF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9spQIGht ... re=channel

Slowed down promo

Lexie being flung to the ground by a patient
Richard ( near the end ) involved in a car crash ??

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137 ... dChief.png
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Re: Episode 6.01/6.02

Postby md_em on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:21 am

Thanks Humbugged ... didn't see it when I watched the 'normal' promo.

A lot is going on. If the Chief is hurt, Derek may be temporarily the Chief.

ETA
In the mean time we see pictures with the Chief for ep 6.04 ... so I'm not sure what to think about the car crash :hmm:

md_em
Star Billing

Previous

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers