Postby DarkUFO on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:52 am

DarkUFO
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 6.02 - Casting Sides

Postby Leliforever on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:12 am

Taili honey,guesses??? :PP :PP
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:24 am

Leliforever wrote:Taili honey,guesses??? :PP :PP

Nathan appears! :devil2:

And are we going to have a new batch of interns? :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Taylijane wrote:

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... -call.html

[ONCOLOGIST RESIDENT] Male, all ethnicities, mid to late 30s...ONE-DAY GUEST STAR

[JON] Male, all ethnicities, 30s, physically fit guy...CO-STAR

The thing I am waiting on is the first Lexie stills to see if her name is on the lab coat.Seems likely if Miguels resident (Cris??)if she/he is saying she is 3rd year .Will these be her Interns ?If it is Nathan it would just be like Shonda to have him as lex or Mer's interns
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:57 pm

We've got the casting sides... but not sure who they are casting :hmm: :hmm:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:14 am

Humbugged wrote:
Taylijane wrote:

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... -call.html

[ONCOLOGIST RESIDENT] Male, all ethnicities, mid to late 30s...ONE-DAY GUEST STAR

[JON] Male, all ethnicities, 30s, physically fit guy...CO-STAR

The thing I am waiting on is the first Lexie stills to see if her name is on the lab coat.Seems likely if Miguels resident (Cris??)if she/he is saying she is 3rd year .Will these be her Interns ?If it is Nathan it would just be like Shonda to have him as lex or Mer's interns

There are no sides yet for Miguel or Monica. The sides say cardiology but casting call has oncology resident - will there be two new residents or is one a misprint? We do not have a cardiovascular attending since Hahn's exit so cannot see them concentrating on cardiology. Oncology resident however could be involved with Izzie as well as Miguel or if there are no sides for Miguel, could Miquel just be Izzie with different dialogue?
I agree with Humbugged, sr would be mean enough to put Nathan with Lexie or Mere but if she is hoping to keep him "under-raps" until a midseason shock value, he could start out with Cristina or Alex. He would be about Lexie's age so he could be around first year resident stage but he could be intern Hank, too.

Do the fab-five - 1 (feel like I am playing the survivor game :rofl: )resident's pick their specialty areas this year do you think?
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers