Postby DarkUFO on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:41 pm

DarkUFO
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 6.05 - Casting Sides

Postby Taylijane on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Thanks, DarkUFO. :thumbsup:

Too new hot shot ?residents - surely not new interns. They are performing roles way ahead of intern standard. One male and one female by the sounds of it. I am wondering if the "doctor" is Cristina as it is cardiac? :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Re: Episode 6.05 - Casting Sides

Postby McSunny on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:15 am

Christina sounds like the one that is hacked off because someone stole her surgery. The other kinda sounds like Mer or Lexie (sort of rambling). I have a feeling were going to get a lot more Lexie since EP may be on light duty. More Lexie (where's that vomit smiley when you need it :P ) also because we've already had remarks from sr about Lexie becoming the main 'Grey' so maybe we are being prepared for that someday. Hopefully EP will not be gone anytime soon as in oh, staying for another few years.....yeah, I could live with that.

It also is starting to seem like they are either going to be giving the interns (Meg, Ryan, etc) more to do or they are going to be bringing other new ones in besides Nathan. Nathan could be the one who cracks the chest open at the bed of the patient. If he is going to be the chief's son then he obviously is going to be getting some screen time.

They better do a better job casting any new interns than they did with this last bunch because, IMO, not a single one of the current interns of Lexie's group do I care to see any storylines about. The casting is going to have to be along the lines of the Fab 5 to get people interested.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers