Episode 6.03

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Episode 6.03

Postby Humbugged on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:34 am

From Reem at TWoP

Grey's/Private Practice - Cast Crossover

[EMILY] Female, 30’s, Caucasian, Sweet, Normal, Wholesome mother of 3. GUEST STAR

[SARA] Female, 30’s, Caucasian, Sweet, Normal, Wholesome. GUEST STAR. WILL ALSO NEED TO BE AVAILABLE 8/28 – 9/9 FOR GREY’S ANATOMY

[RYAN CRAWFORD] Male, All Ethnicities, 18 to play 16, A good kid, Likable and Sweet, Not hot but not dweeby. GUEST STAR

[BETTE] Female, All Ethnicities, Early 40’s, Ryan’s concerned mother. GUEST STAR

[KELLI] Female, All Ethnicities, 18 to play 16, Very cute, Likable and sweet. CO-STAR

from WindSprints @ TWoP
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... ctice.html

"Grey's Anatomy" star Chandra Wilson will cross over to "Private Practice" in the season's third episode, Rhimes said during the set visit. Miranda Bailey will travel to L.A. to visit her former colleague Addison Montgomery (Kate Walsh) and perform a "very interesting" medical procedure, Rhimes says.

UGH :scared: :scared: :scared: Why oh why are we doing this again
Last edited by DarkUFO on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: No spoilers in the subject line. Thank you.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 6 - 03 - ???????? - Spoiler Discussion

Postby greymaters on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:36 pm

Humbugged wrote

from WindSprints @ TWoP

"Grey's Anatomy" star Chandra Wilson will cross over to "Private Practice" in the season's third episode, Rhimes said during the set visit. Miranda Bailey will travel to L.A. to visit her former colleague Addison Montgomery (Kate Walsh) and perform a "very interesting" medical procedure, Rhimes says.

I am not sure, but I am not a happy camper with any Grey's crossovers.

SR may think, more crossovers with save PP. BLAH
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:02 pm

from Ausellio

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/author/mausiello/

Here’s the big takeaway from today’s Private Practice set visit at press tour (as per several eyewitnesses): Exec producer Shonda Rhimes announced that Chandra Wilson’s pulling double duty! The Grey’s Anatomy Emmy nominee will cross over to sister show Private Practice early into season 6 (episode 3, specifically) when Bailey visits Oceanside Wellness. I’m told the crackling chemistry between Bailey and Sam (Taye Diggs) that was on display during previous crossovers will once again get some play during this latest visit. Rhimes is keeping Wilson very busy this season. As I previously announced, Wilson will step behind the cameras later this fall and direct her first episode of Grey’s Anatomy. Sounds like someone’s going to be putting in quite a few 17-hour days. What do you want to bet she doesn’t complain about a single one of ‘em? I’m in for $100.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Re: Episode 6 - 03- I Always Feel Like Somebody’s Watchin’ Me

Postby Humbugged on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:39 pm

From Crystelle @ TWoP

Press release for 6.03 "I Always Feel Like Somebody’s Watchin’ Me"

I
ZZIE RETURNS TO WORK WEEKS AFTER HER NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE, AS SHE AND THE OTHER RESIDENTS WORRY ABOUT PENDING LAYOFFS, ON ABC’S “GREY’S ANATOMY”

“I Always Feel Like Somebody’s Watchin’ Me” – Several weeks after her near-death experience, a recovering Izzie returns to work. Meanwhile, nervous that there will be layoffs in the hospital in the wake of an announcement from the Chief, the Seattle Grace residents compete to survive the cuts, including Cristina, who attempts to work alongside Arizona in pediatrics. And Bailey and Alex’s patient’s already complex case is further complicated by her schizophrenic son, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network

“Grey’s Anatomy” stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Katherine Heigl as Isobel “Izzie” Stevens, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Eric Dane as Mark Sloan, Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey, Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt and Jessica Capshaw as Arizona Robbins.

Guest starring Sarah Utterback as Nurse Olivia, Adrienne Barbeau as Jodie and James Frain as Tom.

”I Always Feel Like Somebody’s Watchin’ Me” was written by Tony Phelan and Joan Rater and directed by Michael Pressman.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:33 am

greymaters wrote:
Humbugged wrote

from WindSprints @ TWoP

I am not sure, but I am not a happy camper with any Grey's crossovers.

SR may think, more crossovers with save PP. BLAH

I hate the idea of crossovers to save/improve the ratings for PP. Although at least this time it would appear that the focus is Bailey and Sam and not Derek and Addison and at least Addison is not coming (at this stage anyways - somehow sr will have to have her back this season :scared: :scared: :sneaky: ) to SGH. It is getting a little tired as a plot device. :sleep: :sleep:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:22 am

We're going to have a time jump obviously between the season premiere and this epi .... What can we get from it ?

I would have loved a McBaby but I know it's going to happen :cry:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:01 am

md_em wrote:We're going to have a time jump obviously between the season premiere and this epi .... What can we get from it ?

I would have loved a McBaby but I know it's going to happen :cry:

Em the time jump happens in 6.02

-- Merged Double Post --

from TheSweetestSmile at FF

Stills for 6.03

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage ... &end_date=

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Cris is the new Ichiro
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby DarkUFO on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:21 pm

DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby Humbugged on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Thanks DarkUFO for the bigger pics

Forgot to say welcome back to Ho-livia . :whistle:

You just knew Cris would hit a homer .Goodbye Mr Spalding :rofl: :rofl:
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Humbugged wrote:Thanks DarkUFO for the bigger pics

Forgot to say welcome back to Ho-livia . :whistle:

You just knew Cris would hit a homer .Goodbye Mr Spalding :rofl: :rofl:

It looks like Cristina has not played the game before but she saves the day. Wonder how they end up out playing baseball? :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Re: Episode 6 - 03-

Postby Taylijane on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:47 am

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:36 am

"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:55 am

Thanks, Donna.
:clap: That is me waving - can you see me down here?

Is that Lexie that falls over dropping and falling into the blood? :hmm:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Thanks you Donna !!!

Richard seems rely rude this season :cursing: :cursing: .
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby greymaters on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Taylijane wrote:Thanks, Donna.
:clap: That is me waving - can you see me down here?

Is that Lexie that falls over dropping and falling into the blood? :hmm:

Yes I see you :rofl: all the way from here.

Do you think Lexie is crying because she got cut from the program offered to residents?
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Next

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers