Episode 6 - 06 -I Saw What I Saw - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Episode 6 - 06 -I Saw What I Saw - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Humbugged on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Last edited by Humbugged on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 6 - 06 - ??????? - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:48 am

Episode 6.06 - I Saw What I Saw

When a burn victim unexpectedly dies in the E.R., all the Mercy West and Seattle Grace residents must defend their actions in hopes of saving their jobs
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Re: Episode 6 - 06 - ??????? - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:54 am

A little more about episode 6.06

“I Saw What I Saw” – After a burn victim unexpectedly dies in the midst of a chaotic ER, the Chief and board member Jennings interrogate the residents to find the culprit, as all the Mercy West and Seattle Grace resident defends their actions in an effort to save their jobs, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network

“Grey’s Anatomy” stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Katherine Heigl as Isobel “Izzie” Stevens, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Eric Dane as Mark Sloan, Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey, Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt and Jessica Capshaw as Arizona Robbins.

Guest Starring Robert Baker as Charles, Sarah Drew as April, Bill Fagerbakke as Roy, Erinn Hayes as Cathy, Mitch Pileggi as Larry, Jesse Williams as Jackson and Nora Zehetner as Reed.

“I Saw What I Saw” was written by William Harper and directed by Allison Liddi-Brown.
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Re: Episode 6 - 06 -I Saw What I Saw - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Humbugged on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Re: Episode 6 - 06 -I Saw What I Saw - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Humbugged on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:33 pm

ABC Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_bzt06rRpg

I watched the episode streamed off of CTV and its Reed(the pixie ) saying she knows what happened

CTV Promo

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/10/g ... -i_17.html
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers