Episode 6.04 - Tainted Obligation

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Episode 6.04 - Tainted Obligation

Postby Humbugged on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:49 pm

from Crystelle @ TWoP

THATCHER GREY RETURNS TO SEATTLE GRACE WITH A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, AND ONLY MEREDITH CAN SAVE HIM, ON ABC’S “GREY’S ANATOMY”

Guest Starring Jeff Perry as Thatcher Grey.

“Tainted Obligation” – When Meredith and Lexie’s father, Thatcher, returns to the hospital with a failed liver, it’s up to Meredith to save his life. Meanwhile, Izzie empathizes with a patient riddled with tumors, as Mark, annoyed with Cristina’s competitive zeal, tricks her into assisting on an unusual surgery, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network

“Grey’s Anatomy” stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Katherine Heigl as Isobel “Izzie” Stevens, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Eric Dane as Mark Sloan, Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey, Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt and Jessica Capshaw as Arizona Robbins.

Guest starring Jeff Perry as Thatcher Grey, Ralph Waite as Irving Waller, Tom Amandes as Charlie Waller, Isabella Hofmann as Irene Waller, Jocko Sims as Randy and Kristen Ariza as Angela,

”Tainted Obligation” was written by Jenna Bans and directed by Tom Verica.

Thats what you call a guest cast - John Walton( Getting a penile implant )& Harold Adams LOL
Last edited by Humbugged on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 6.04 - Tainted Obligation

Postby Taylijane on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:05 am

Thanks, Humbugged! I wonder if Meredith donates part of her liver to her father and then has to take time off to recuperate thus giving EP the time off in her late pregnancy and early confinement? :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:30 am

Taylijane wrote:Thanks, Humbugged! I wonder if Meredith donates part of her liver to her father and then has to take time off to recuperate thus giving EP the time off in her late pregnancy and early confinement? :hmm:

Thats probably the case .Oulipo 19 on the ABC boards pointed out this pic of EP leaving filming with a patients braclet on.Maybe they test Lexie and she is not a close enough match ??

http://www.greysanatomydreamersonline.c ... 2272&pos=1

We can actually place all the sides with the cast now .

Izzie with Randy & Angela . Mark & Cris with Irving and his family .Penile implant for the 82 year old
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 am

Humbugged I cannot manage to see the picture.

I've read somewhere that EP is on maternity leave currently. I'm not sure how many epi she had the time to shoot (and they took some advance) but isn't too early for her to take some rest and be away :hmm: But Tayli, I still have the same feeling as you (I'm sure she's a match and not Lexie).
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:53 pm

episode stills

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage ... type=asset

Alex is working with ****
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:05 am

Taylijane wrote:Thanks, Humbugged! I wonder if Meredith donates part of her liver to her father and then has to take time off to recuperate thus giving EP the time off in her late pregnancy and early confinement? :hmm:

I thought exactly the same thing, Tayli. Just like the boy that had the abusive alcoholic father and he ended up giving his father part of his liver.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:02 pm

"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:25 am

greymaters wrote:Promo from last night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMN66WpOnIE

Thanks, Donna.
Poor, poor Mere. :cry:
But, we all know she would have done it anyway - even if he were a stranger or a serial killer. :w00t:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers