Episode 6.20 - Hook, Line, and Sinner - Spoilers

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Episode 6.20 - Hook, Line, and Sinner - Spoilers

Postby Humbugged on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:45 pm

from WindSprints

Doug/Walter: Walter is the patient, Doug is his son. Dr. Howard is treating Walter, Walter screams in pain as Dr. H sticks a needle in his chest.

His son Doug now stand in the doorway. Doug says that he doesn't know what happened, that one minute he had the and...... A nurse then tries to steer him back to his bed. Doug wants to stay, he tells his father he is sorry. Dr. H tells him its not his fault. Walter yells that it is his fault, that he dropped 800 pounds of steel on his head. Doug feels guilty, the nurse pulls him out of the room.

Next scene is Dr. Howard cleaning Doug's head wound. Dr. H tells Doug that his dad is **** right now but will get over it. Doug says that he won't, that he is right & Doug knows how to tie a knot. When he was little they didn't play catch. They tied knots and he knows better. Dr. H tells him it was an accident.

Doug asks what if it wasn't and says that he has thought about hitting him sometimes, hurting him. Dr. H asks Doug if he is saying he did it on purpose. Doug says no but how do you make that kind of mistake? Doug is terrified of what this means. Doug says he doesn't feel well. Dr. H tells him to take deep breaths, that it wasn't his fault. Doug vomits.

Next scene is in Walter's room. Doug is sitting by Walter's bedside staring darkly. Dr. Howard enters with nurses when Walter's monitors start beeping.

Dr. H tells Doug he shouldn't be in there. Doug doesn't respond, its almost creepy. Dr. Howard continues, telling Doug "you need to come with me, there's nothing you can do in here. And you shouldn't be in here". Doug looks up at her and doesn't seem all there. He asks "What's going on with my mom? What do those alarms mean?".

Dr. H is confused and replies that his dad's blood pressure is dropping but they are giving him medicine. Tells Doug he needs to get back to his bed and leads him out of the room as the nurses control Walter's blood pressure.

Jane:

Jane is a 64 year old heart patient. She asks Dr. Howard if he is the guy that is going to cut her heart open. Dr. H listens to her heart and asks the last time she took the stairs instead of the elevator. Jane says its been years. Dr. H tells her that this time next week she will do that. He asks if she has grandchildren. She tells him she has 2, he tells her they won't be able to keep up with her. Jane asks if he means it, he say says he means it.

Trish/Keith:

Trish and Keith are a couple in their late 30's. They are adoptive parents seeing their baby for the first time. Very short scene of them looking at the baby. Trish says thank you to Dr. Howard. Keith tells Trish that the baby has her dad's chin. Trish says "What? That's crazy".

Flight Paramedic:

Brings in a 55 male patient with a penetrating chest trauma.

Sloane is back for this one .I guess thae adoptive parents are there for Sloan III .

But the one that caught my eye was the male patient . No side for the patient only for the paramedic .So its either somebody really famous or someone we already know .I think its Thatcher .
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 6.20 - Hook, Line, and Sinner - Spoilers

Postby md_em on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:56 am

On air, April 29th
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby md_em on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:00 pm

GREY’S ANATOMY – “Hook, Line and Sinner” – Sloan returns to Mark’s apartment, just as she’s going into labor, and Teddy, Mark and the still-fighting Callie and Arizona are there to help with the birth and to get Mark through his grandson’s pending adoption. Meanwhile Teddy sees Derek’s invitation to illustrious cardiothoracic surgeon Tom Evans’ as a threat to her future employment at the hospital, and the team work on a crab boat captain who has been stabbed with a giant shark hook, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, APRIL 29 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

ETA: Some pictures (small ones)

http://www.greysgabble.com/?p=21356

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:05 am

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:58 am

Humbugged wrote:Big episode stills

http://www.greysanatomydreamersonline.c ... album=2725

-- Merged Double Post --

1st sneak peek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXSj7A9b ... eature=sub

I guess the Hook, Line and Sinker relates to Mark being taken in again by Sloan. But he sure looks cute with the baby. :cry:

PS, Thanks, Fin, for posting.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:37 am

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:09 pm

thanks Finn for the pics and the promo :thumbup:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:04 pm

greymaters wrote:thanks Finn for the pics and the promo :thumbup:

Thanks indeed !!!

Why does Mark say that he loses everything ???

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:43 pm

md_em wrote:

Thanks indeed !!!

There is a couple there to adopt the baby .I bet Teddy calls it off after whatever happens with Owen .
I also think that he, like Mer doesn't think that Lexie can sleep with Alex without having feelings for him .

So hes lost Lexie ,Sloan and the baby and Rose ( oops sorry I mean Teddy ) dumps him as well
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:27 am

Humbugged wrote:
md_em wrote:

Thanks indeed !!!

There is a couple there to adopt the baby .I bet Teddy calls it off after whatever happens with Owen .
I also think that he, like Mer doesn't think that Lexie can sleep with Alex without having feelings for him .

So hes lost Lexie ,Sloan and the baby and Rose ( oops sorry I mean Teddy ) dumps him as well

I was hoping that Lexie was going to be Mark's Waterloo but it now looks like karma has come to bite him on the b#m big time instead. Lets hope it shakes a little maturity into him. :cry:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:36 am

Taylijane wrote:
Humbugged wrote:
md_em wrote:

Thanks indeed !!!

I was hoping that Lexie was going to be Mark's Waterloo but it now looks like karma has come to bite him on the b#m big time instead. Lets hope it shakes a little maturity into him. :cry:

Well Tayli he sleeps with Reed in the next couple of episodes.So he sounds like he is going backwards again
So maybe this is his exile in Elba and Waterloo is still to come

( I get the feeling that with the appartment being torched he will turn up at lexies door with his toothbrush and his shreddies in the finale and seeing as whatserface is writing it Lexie will take him back - )

There is another promo up on the ABC site

http://abc.go.com/shows/greys-anatomy/index
Last edited by Humbugged on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Irina on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:34 pm

i wonder what Callie, Arizona, Christina and Owen are looking at in the #2 Promo. They look pretty shocked :S
Irina
Extra

Postby Greystoni on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:39 pm

@Irina:
I believe, they are entering Mark's apartment and see Teddy having delivered the baby.
Greystoni
Viewer

Postby Humbugged on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:31 am

Greystoni wrote:@Irina:
I believe, they are entering Mark's apartment and see Teddy having delivered the baby.

Thats is where it is .The others live across the corridor and probably heard the screams and thought Mark ws doing away with the Tedster
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:26 am

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Next

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers