Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Humbugged on Sun May 16, 2010 12:45 am

McSunny wrote:
Humbugged wrote:Matt M and Kristin both watched it last night .And Tweeted about it

Matt confirmed at least 2 deaths (and then said he lost count at that ) :scared: :scared:

http://twitter.com/MattMtvguy
http://twitter.com/KristinDSantos


I know that CL said Lexie wouldnt be getting pregnant but what was with all the weight gain references and the memory problems :hmm:



CL said that Lexie would be getting pregnant? When was that....did I miss something?


No Sunny she said that Lexie would not be getting pregnant ( but the interview was given in Feb and Shonda was saying Mer would not be getting pregnant either at that time )

link to the interview (mainly about Chyler and her kids )

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/features ... -mothering

-- Merged Double Post --

from MaiLuna @ TWoP

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Greys-Anato ... 18514.aspx


5 Things You Should Know About the Grey's Anatomy Finale


Did that really just happen?"

That's what you may be yelling at your TV screen on Thursday, May 20 after watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy.



The two-hour finale finds a gunman terrorizing the hospital, claiming the lives of several beloved characters. For once, taking that old adage of "no one is safe" lightly is not an option.

Here are the five things you should know about the season finale. (Warning: Spoilers galore):


1. A shooter rampages through the hospital, gunning for surgeons.
2. No, the promos are not misleading you: Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) is pregnant.
3. It's a huge episode for Cristina (Sandra Oh) and Meredith as they become more adult in their decisions and actions.
4. There will be many deaths, including those of people you know.
5. Amidst all the death, there will be a happy ending for a fan-favorite couple.
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Humbugged on Tue May 18, 2010 4:16 am

from Greys Gabble

sneak peeks

http://www.greysgabble.com/?p=23865

( Real volume problems - use earphones if you can )


Sunny - Its Father John Hanadarko playing the cop telling Richard he cant go in the hospital
( he also was Chylers dad in Reunion )

Before panic sets in .The guy on the OR table is the guy playing Pete the stab victim .
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1995781/
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Taylijane on Tue May 18, 2010 4:42 am

Humbugged wrote:from Greys Gabble

sneak peeks

http://www.greysgabble.com/?p=23865

( Real volume problems - use earphones if you can )


Sunny - Its Father John Hanadarko playing the cop telling Richard he cant go in the hospital
( he also was Chylers dad in Reunion )

Before panic sets in .The guy on the OR table is the guy playing Pete the stab victim .
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1995781/


Thanks Humbugged.
And just to reiterate the no panic bit - I cannot imagine Cristina being so calm walking in and discussing a patient or Owen leaving the OR if it were Derek on the table.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby md_em on Tue May 18, 2010 11:03 am

I finally managed to watched the sneak peeks. What you said Tayli seemed really logical, ut in the mean time the guy does look like Derek a lot. So hopefully you're right. Owen is an a$$. How can't he tell Christina that he loves her :mad: :mad: :mad:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Humbugged on Tue May 18, 2010 3:11 pm

From myself posted on ABC

Kristin - http://au.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_wi ... inale.html



Step aside, Denny Duquette. This Thursday’s season finale just might rival the most talked-about episode of Grey’s Anatomy of all time. (You know, the one where heart patient Denny died in Izzie’s arms and left us all SOBBING. Ring any bells?)

Why? It serves up some of the best shockers we’ve seen on television all season long.

I’ve seen the episode (shhhh!), and here’s the jaw-dropping scoop you need to know:

All of the following shockers will happen on this Thursday’s Grey’s Anatomy season finale:

Someone is pr*g***t.

Someone will g** **o*.

Someone will d**.

Someone will b**a* u*.

You will **y. (And so will Bailey. And you know THAT means serious business.)

Make sure you watch this Thursday at 9 p.m. on ABC. In the meantime, got guesses on the teasers above? Looking forward to it or scared poopless? You should be a little of both…



and Matt M - http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-ne ... ng-finale/



Tuesday is traditionally tease-day at Fancast, but as I got to compiling this week’s column, I was met with a plethora of questions about the two-hour ‘Grey’s Anatomy‘ season finale airing this Thursday starting at 9/8c. You’ll still get your “usual” Big Tease tomorrow (MattMtvguy@gmail.com is the place to send your questions), but until then, I prescribe this healthy dose of ‘Grey’s’ scoop!

Did you watch the ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ season finale yet? What do you think? – COforever via Twitter
One of the perks of my trip to the ‘Lost’ Live concert event in Los Angeles was that a little birdie slipped me the first hour of the ‘Grey’s’ season ender, which is titled ‘Sanctuary.’ And I’ve also heard bits and pieces about what happens in the back half of the finale. Now, remember when the ABC synopsis came out, saying, “Seattle Grace Hospital is hit with a crisis like no other in its history”? That is most definitely true when a gunman with a tremendously itchy trigger finger haunts the hallways. We were also told, “Cristina and Meredith’s surgical skills are put to the ultimate test.” Again, way true. In fact, at the time I joked – joked! – that maybe creepy April was a catalyst in some of this tragedy. Now? I am quite wary of my premonition skills.

Do tell – what crisis will leave Meredith Grey and Yang to be the only surgeons to operate? – EllenPRocks via Twitter
Two things can send a hospital into lockdown mode, effectively cordoning off everyone into little groups: the theft of a newborn (Hi, ‘House’!), and… a gunman with a tremendously itchy trigger finger (see above).

Can you say how many regular or recurring characters get shot in the first hour of the ‘Grey’s’ finale? And do you see any sign that the Owen-Cristina-Teddy triangle will finally be resolved? – Kelly
Well damn, one regular and one recurring take a bullet each within the first 10 minutes. Not long after that, I lost count of the shootings. As for the triangle from hell, it is steamrolling in a certain direction by the end of the first hour.

‘Grey’s’ finale scoop please! Is the baby for real? – Megan
As trumpeted in the promo ABC is running – and as shown during the finale’s first moments – yes, Mer’s home pregnancy test does come out positive. Based on the morning sickness she later, um, “exhibits,” I’m confident the results are legit.

Could you give some scoop on Meredith and Derek? – WalaBridget via Twitter
Before mayhem utterly consumes Seattle Grace, they share a damn cute moment in which Mer – aglow with her baby secret – promises her hubby “a lot of dirty sex” later on. And by the sly smirk on her face, you know she meant it.

What’s going on with my favorite couple, Mark and Lexie, in the ‘Grey’s finale? – Denise
Not long ago, I Big Teased that things would “only get messier” for the former lovebirds. Well, no truer – or more literal – words have ever been spoken.

Is there any good Owen in the finale? – Lara
Army vet Dr. Hunt perhaps is a little too good. Brother at one critical juncture flaunts a bit of battlefield bravado, a decision that one of the women in his life isn’t too keen about.

Any chance of a Calzona reconciliation in the finale? – Lauren
The aforementioned lockdown forces the quarreling lovers to spend mucho time together in close confines, effectively exacerbating their feud. As things “heat up” in the second hour, I am hoping-slash-psychically predicting that these two are heading for a reconciliation.

What can you tell me about Mandy Moore’s role in the ‘Grey’s’ finale? – Indira1281
Moore guest-stars a patient suffering from this, that or the other thing; the exact ailment is somewhat immaterial. Her real purpose is to take part in one of the finale’s most electric, edge-of-your-seat sequences.

Tell me your theories about how ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ is gonna end in this season, please. – Iris
Purely spit-balling here: I reckon that former chief Webber is going to take one for the team – for his hospital – in a bid to corral the gunman, and thus die a hero’s death.


-- Merged Double Post --

OMG

Thanks to WindSprints


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSlO8bkn2I4


1st ten minutes of finale
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby McSunny on Wed May 19, 2010 1:03 am

Couldn't stand it and had to watch the first 10 minutes. I wonder if Gary Clark will get tired of searching for Derek and take a hostage to find him.

Also, anyone know what type of gun it is and how many bullets it might have. Of course, he could always be carrying extra amo.
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Taylijane on Wed May 19, 2010 9:47 am

OMG!!!!
Spoiler warning for those who do not want to know!


Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Reed is gone! Alex is shot in the chest. I can imagine that that is what would have happened to Derek - he would have walked up to him and shot him in the head like he did Reed. :scared: :scared:


This is scary, scary!!! OK, the gun (which appears to be a Glock) does not have an extended magazine so it may have around 9 rounds per magazine unless he has spares in his pocket!
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Humbugged on Wed May 19, 2010 10:27 am

Taylijane wrote:OMG!!!!
Spoiler warning for those who do not want to know!


Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Reed is gone! Alex is shot in the chest. I can imagine that that is what would have happened to Derek - he would have walked up to him and shot him in the head like he did Reed. :scared: :scared:


This is scary, scary!!! OK, the gun (which appears to be a Glock) does not have an extended magazine so it may have around 9 rounds per magazine unless he has spares in his pocket!



Morning peeps , freaked out yet are we :scared: :scared:

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Tinkerbell must have forgotton to take her medicine.
Tyler is going to get it as well .He shot the other 2 who he asked for directions .
And do we think he shot Pete the Patient as well ( Derek's look-a-like ) .
Lex will have to do the appy after all ( C/A are hiding in a closet)



He has probably got spare clips .He was completely zoned out .
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Taylijane on Wed May 19, 2010 10:59 am

Humbugged wrote:
Taylijane wrote:OMG!!!!
Spoiler warning for those who do not want to know!


Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Reed is gone! Alex is shot in the chest. I can imagine that that is what would have happened to Derek - he would have walked up to him and shot him in the head like he did Reed. :scared: :scared:


This is scary, scary!!! OK, the gun (which appears to be a Glock) does not have an extended magazine so it may have around 9 rounds per magazine unless he has spares in his pocket!



Morning peeps , freaked out yet are we :scared: :scared:

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Tinkerbell must have forgotton to take her medicine.
Tyler is going to get it as well .He shot the other 2 who he asked for directions .
And do we think he shot Pete the Patient as well ( Derek's look-a-like ) .
Lex will have to do the appy after all ( C/A are hiding in a closet)



He has probably got spare clips .He was completely zoned out .


Fin, You think he thought it was Derek in the car?

OK, lets do a count of who we think is going to be shot:
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
(Not counting the ones we know so far - Reed and Alex)
Tyler
Horrible big MWester dude
Colostomy patient's husband
Plus some random extras


Surely that will be enough carnage without Derek? :cry:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Humbugged on Wed May 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Taylijane wrote:
Humbugged wrote:
Taylijane wrote:OMG!!!!


Fin, You think he thought it was Derek in the car?

OK, lets do a count of who we think is going to be shot:
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
(Not counting the ones we know so far - Reed and Alex)
Tyler
Horrible big MWester dude
Colostomy patient's husband
Plus some random extras


Surely that will be enough carnage without Derek? :cry:



Yes , I think he thought Pete was Der and when he realized it wasn't he goes to finish the job


Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
]Add Graciella to that list .Also a bit random her being back
Maybe Richard .
But he will still want Derek .
He is on a mission .Its a Spree killing now
remember Dunblane and Port Arthu
r
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby md_em on Wed May 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Who is Tyler? Sure I'm watching GA, but I only remember the name of the core ones ...

BTW ... given what we see in the first ten minutes, I'm not sure Lexie is going to choose Mark (and as I'm not a huge Mark/Lexie fan it's ok for me :PP )
Can't wait for friday morning ...
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby ObscureAllure on Wed May 19, 2010 2:36 pm

I'm positive
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Richard
will at least get shot, although I don't think he'll die. It gives him that "purpose" he's been searching for this last season. And it sets up for future plot lines next season.
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Derek realizing Richard really is the best for the position. The board reappointing Richard. Etc.


Tyler is the tall skinny black male nurse. He's my fav on-again-off-again character. I wish they'd have him around more, tbqh.

And I agree, his puts a whole new aspect on the Mark/Lexie/Alex triangle. It does explain the pics of Mark holding a crying Lexie now though. (Was worried that was about Derek.)

I don't know ladies. I'm almost thinking that Derek might be safe after all. (Which is a bad idea, because it'll make it worse if it DOES happen.)
Image
Image
Image
GO SAINTS!
Mafia Timer
OA is actually French for townie. Did you know that? Learn something new every day. 
User avatar
ObscureAllure
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:44 am
Location: New Orleans
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby md_em on Wed May 19, 2010 3:23 pm

ObscureAllure wrote: I'm positive
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Richard
will at least get shot, although I don't think he'll die. It gives him that "purpose" he's been searching for this last season. And it sets up for future plot lines next season.
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Derek realizing Richard really is the best for the position. The board reappointing Richard. Etc.


Why do you think so :S and what about Ben ? I'm sure he is on the list ... (for Tayli's count)

ObscureAllure wrote: Tyler is the tall skinny black male nurse. He's my fav on-again-off-again character. I wish they'd have him around more, tbqh.


Thank you

ObscureAllure wrote: And I agree, his puts a whole new aspect on the Mark/Lexie/Alex triangle. It does explain the pics of Mark holding a crying Lexie now though. (Was worried that was about Derek.)

Which means they managed to get outside, who else ???

ObscureAllure wrote:I don't know ladies. I'm almost thinking that Derek might be safe after all. (Which is a bad idea, because it'll make it worse if it DOES happen.)


I hate this idea ...
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Taylijane on Wed May 19, 2010 9:28 pm

I am wondering if instead of Mark and Lexie being at an accident/fire, they are really treating the wounded in the ambulance bay. :hmm:
The reason Lexie is so upset is she is seeing her colleagues wounded (?Alex as well)and visitors/patients, etc and being brought out to the ambulance bay for treatment. Lexie got paged at the beginning of the episode, so she may have been waiting for an ambulance with Mark when the guy starts shooting inside.
The fire situation sides are really Richard arriving at the hospital after having breakfast at the diner. Richard will find a way inside - he knows the hospital inside and out.

:scared: :scared: :scared: :cry: :cry: :cry:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Humbugged on Wed May 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Taylijane wrote:I am wondering if instead of Mark and Lexie being at an accident/fire, they are really treating the wounded in the ambulance bay. :hmm:
The reason Lexie is so upset is she is seeing her colleagues wounded (?Alex as well)and visitors/patients, etc and being brought out to the ambulance bay for treatment. Lexie got paged at the beginning of the episode, so she may have been waiting for an ambulance with Mark when the guy starts shooting inside.
The fire situation sides are really Richard arriving at the hospital after having breakfast at the diner. Richard will find a way inside - he knows the hospital inside and out.

:scared: :scared: :scared: :cry: :cry: :cry:



Lex is on Arizonas service with the little girl Ruby who needs an appy .Ari is joking about letting the 'baby surgeon' do it but then says she will do it . Im betting that Lexie ends up having to do it after all (C/A are supposedly stuck somewhere together ) . Mark was lying on top of Lexie in promo 2 so I guess they are together during the whole thing .Maybe they escape before the lockdown and they are at the triage spot set up outside the hospital (from that extras pics).
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest