Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby ObscureAllure on Thu May 20, 2010 1:49 am

md_em wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote: I'm positive
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Richard
will at least get shot, although I don't think he'll die. It gives him that "purpose" he's been searching for this last season. And it sets up for future plot lines next season.
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Derek realizing Richard really is the best for the position. The board reappointing Richard. Etc.


Why do you think so :S and what about Ben ? I'm sure he is on the list ... (for Tayli's count)


I could see Ben being on the list, too. It might give Bailey the push she needs to trust him. But I doubt he'll die because Shonda falls in love with new characters too easily and she's already in love with him.

As for Richard - I'm thinking so because they've been building his redemption, slowly but surely, for weeks now. He's always there to do what Derek can't or tell Derek what Derek doesn't know. And as seen in the promo, he's hell bent on putting himself in this situation. I think he'll redeem himself by taking one for the team. (Apparently one of the people who saw the first of the two episodes thinks so, too. Which makes me think there's more in the episode that'll back up this theory.)
Image
Image
Image
GO SAINTS!
Mafia Timer
OA is actually French for townie. Did you know that? Learn something new every day. 
User avatar
ObscureAllure
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:44 am
Location: New Orleans
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby McSunny on Thu May 20, 2010 3:54 am

Ohhh, I was gone all day and missed being in on all the good speculation! How nice it is to see, though!

I definitely think Ben is going to get shot and die. He has been cast in sr's new show that's already been picked up for the fall. So, unless he's going to do both shows then he's a gonner. One of those hints says someone is going to cry (well I'm sure more than one person will do that) but I think that's about Bailey and Ben getting shot. Also, when watching the first 10 minutes I noticed that the shooter does have on navy pants which is what the person has on that walks by the bed when Bailey is under it so it could be the shooter that pulls Bailey out. Could also be someone in dark blue scrubs.

I'm thinking Tyler may get shot, too, because we have not seen him in awhile and now he's back. He and Olivia showed up when they were doing all the firing and remember Olivia got cut. I really hope he doesn't get it because I'm more attached to him than I am the MWesters, not to mention Teddy. Tyler was in the pilot. I still remember when Izzy was going to have to wake Bailey, Tyler was the one that was standing at the nurses station talking to her. Loved that scene.

I agree that it appears that Mark/Lexie make it out and are probably treating injuries in the parking lot.

Richard will find a way inside the hospital, no matter what.

Can't wait, can't wait. Just told hubby not to talk to me tomorrow night. :lol: The S2 finale (one of the only episodes he's ever watched) he just sat there asking questions the whole time it was on. Wanted to wring his neck!
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby md_em on Thu May 20, 2010 9:10 am

McMorning/Evening all :PP
McSunny wrote:
I definitely think Ben is going to get shot and die. He has been cast in sr's new show that's already been picked up for the fall. So, unless he's going to do both shows then he's a gonner. One of those hints says someone is going to cry (well I'm sure more than one person will do that) but I think that's about Bailey and Ben getting shot. Also, when watching the first 10 minutes I noticed that the shooter does have on navy pants which is what the person has on that walks by the bed when Bailey is under it so it could be the shooter that pulls Bailey out. Could also be someone in dark blue scrubs.


I'm going for this one as well (me speculating on Ben's death is just related to the fact that he's in SR's new show ...)
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Taylijane on Thu May 20, 2010 9:39 am

Latest Shooting Count

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Dead:
Reed
Horrible Big MWester Dude
Colostomy patient's husband
Ben (Bailey's choice spoiler from sr) and seeing he has another gig.
Gunman
Various extras

Wounded
Alex
Tyler
Richard
?Derek
Various extras


ETA:
From Ausiello (insert vomit smilie - can't this guy admit that he makes up the questions and that no one would ask such inane questions O.o O.o ) and the front page.
Question: I just watched the first seven minutes of the Grey’s Anatomy finale on Hulu. I hope you alert everyone because, as I’m sure you’ve seen, it is very disturbing/shocking! —Elizabeth
Ausiello: News flash: If you think the first seven minutes were disturbing/shocking, I strongly suggest you skip the remaining 78-odd minutes. Some seriously dark and depressing s**t goes down in that hospital, and it’s not for the faint of heart.

Fun fact: Something big happens in the second hour that doesn’t fit into any of the categories in May Sweeps Scorecard.

Question: Is the Grey’s Anatomy finale truly going to be epic, or is the hype a bit exaggerated? —Dana
Ausiello: Based on what I’ve seen (the first hour) and heard (much of the second), it’s no exaggeration.


Goddesses knows what the Fun Fact relates to - I have forgotten or did not care. Probably the latter. :blush:
Last edited by Taylijane on Thu May 20, 2010 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Humbugged on Thu May 20, 2010 9:44 am

Taylijane wrote:Latest Shooting Count

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Dead:
Reed
Horrible Big MWester Dude
Colostomy patient's husband
Ben (Bailey's choice spoiler from sr) and seeing he has another gig.
Gunman
Various extras

Wounded
Alex
Tyler
Richard
?Derek
Various extras



would
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Graciella
count as an extra ?
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Taylijane on Thu May 20, 2010 10:00 am

Humbugged wrote:
Taylijane wrote:Latest Shooting Count

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Dead:
Reed
Horrible Big MWester Dude
Colostomy patient's husband
Ben (Bailey's choice spoiler from sr) and seeing he has another gig.
Graciella
Gunman
Various extras

Wounded
Alex
Tyler
Richard
?Derek
Various extras



would
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Graciella
count as an extra ?

:hmm: :hmm: No, she has been in a few episodes and has a few lines. You reckon? Could be. :hmm: :hmm:
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Spoiler list amended to add Graciella.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Humbugged on Thu May 20, 2010 10:13 am

Taylijane wrote:
Humbugged wrote:
Taylijane wrote:Latest Shooting Count

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Dead:
Reed
Horrible Big MWester Dude
Colostomy patient's husband
Ben (Bailey's choice spoiler from sr) and seeing he has another gig.
Graciella
Gunman
Various extras

Wounded
Alex
Tyler
Richard
?Derek
Various extras



would
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Graciella
count as an extra ?

:hmm: :hmm: No, she has been in a few episodes and has a few lines. You reckon? Could be. :hmm: :hmm:
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Spoiler list amended to add Graciella.



Just thought it was weird that she hasnt been seen since the merger and there she is when it is all kicking off
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby md_em on Thu May 20, 2010 11:15 am

Humbugged wrote:
Taylijane wrote:Latest Shooting Count

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Dead:
Reed
Horrible Big MWester Dude
Colostomy patient's husband
Ben (Bailey's choice spoiler from sr) and seeing he has another gig.
Gunman
Various extras

Wounded
Alex
Tyler
Richard
?Derek
Various extras



would
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Graciella
count as an extra ?


Don't remember her ... who is she ?
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Humbugged on Thu May 20, 2010 11:32 am

md_em wrote:
Humbugged wrote:
Taylijane wrote:Latest Shooting Count

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Dead:
Reed
Horrible Big MWester Dude
Colostomy patient's husband
Ben (Bailey's choice spoiler from sr) and seeing he has another gig.
Gunman
Various extras

Wounded
Alex
Tyler
Richard
?Derek
Various extras



would
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Graciella
count as an extra ?


Don't remember her ... who is she ?



Izzies intern - remember when Cris stole her chocolate

http://admin.iimmgg.com/image/bff2f9316 ... 6211b9e3c5
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby md_em on Thu May 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Ok ... thank you Humbugged (I don't know how some of you can remember all this name)
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby ObscureAllure on Thu May 20, 2010 1:46 pm

McSunny wrote:Ohhh, I was gone all day and missed being in on all the good speculation! How nice it is to see, though!

I definitely think Ben is going to get shot and die. He has been cast in sr's new show that's already been picked up for the fall. So, unless he's going to do both shows then he's a gonner. One of those hints says someone is going to cry (well I'm sure more than one person will do that) but I think that's about Bailey and Ben getting shot. Also, when watching the first 10 minutes I noticed that the shooter does have on navy pants which is what the person has on that walks by the bed when Bailey is under it so it could be the shooter that pulls Bailey out. Could also be someone in dark blue scrubs.

I'm thinking Tyler may get shot, too, because we have not seen him in awhile and now he's back. He and Olivia showed up when they were doing all the firing and remember Olivia got cut. I really hope he doesn't get it because I'm more attached to him than I am the MWesters, not to mention Teddy. Tyler was in the pilot. I still remember when Izzy was going to have to wake Bailey, Tyler was the one that was standing at the nurses station talking to her. Loved that scene.

I agree that it appears that Mark/Lexie make it out and are probably treating injuries in the parking lot.

Richard will find a way inside the hospital, no matter what.

Can't wait, can't wait. Just told hubby not to talk to me tomorrow night. :lol: The S2 finale (one of the only episodes he's ever watched) he just sat there asking questions the whole time it was on. Wanted to wring his neck!

I forgot about Ben's new show. Yeah he's a goner.

Won't it be kind of... odd... when most of the people getting shot and dying are from Mercy West? LOL
Image
Image
Image
GO SAINTS!
Mafia Timer
OA is actually French for townie. Did you know that? Learn something new every day. 
User avatar
ObscureAllure
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:44 am
Location: New Orleans
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby md_em on Thu May 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Here’s another spoiler…

from Grey's Gabble
“Grey’s Anatomy” (at 9 p.m. on WCVB): Shades of “Dynasty’s” Moldavian Massacre. A shooter goes on a rampage at Seattle Grace in “Sanctuary,” the first hour of a two-part, sixth-season finale. In “Death and All His Friends” at 10, Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Cristina (Sandra Oh) are forced to operate on their loved ones. Nothing better happen to Hunt (Kevin McKidd). Now, Teddy (Kim Raver), oh, yeah, she can go flatline. (Source | BostonHerald)

Mer and Cris operating on people they love? … Who could they mean?
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 6.23/24 - Sanctuary & Death And All His Friends

Postby Taylijane on Thu May 20, 2010 11:18 pm

md_em wrote:Here’s another spoiler…

from Grey's Gabble
“Grey’s Anatomy” (at 9 p.m. on WCVB): Shades of “Dynasty’s” Moldavian Massacre. A shooter goes on a rampage at Seattle Grace in “Sanctuary,” the first hour of a two-part, sixth-season finale. In “Death and All His Friends” at 10, Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Cristina (Sandra Oh) are forced to operate on their loved ones. Nothing better happen to Hunt (Kevin McKidd). Now, Teddy (Kim Raver), oh, yeah, she can go flatline. (Source | BostonHerald)

Mer and Cris operating on people they love? … Who could they mean?


Meredith on Richard/Alex. Cristina on Owen/Callie??? :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Previous

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

cron