Episode 7.01 - With You I’m Born Again- Spoilers

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Episode 7.01 - With You I’m Born Again- Spoilers

Postby Humbugged on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Last edited by Humbugged on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 7.01 - ??????- Spoilers

Postby Taylijane on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:30 am

I have a feeling that it is April on the plane (the season is going to open with April? - Wonder when she will start doing voice overs?) Or it could be Jackson? But just have a feeling that it will be April.

I am hoping that it is Derek and his missus :P :P with the Biker Dude - Derek trying to sneak in some medicine and Mere being **** as he should be resting????

Big stab with Mrs Rollins (flashback) and say Bailey. ? Alex having to pull her off - that could be anyone though.

Sounds like Mark and Teddy working on Greg. Teddy being the main surgeon and Mark looking after his jaw for chewing.

PS - Thanks Humbugged! :thumbsup:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:01 am

from lurker22 @ TWoP

they have added another side .Its for an OB

The OB is working on a patient named Jennifer, who is there with her sister Margaret. She's about to perform some procedure on Jennifer, Margaret's cell phone rings, she leaves to take the call, and the OB asks Jennifer if she wants to wait for Margaret to come back.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby freddyMC on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:59 am

you don't have to call it "???" anymore it's “With You I’m Born Again.”!!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/12/ ... -spoilers/
I WILL NEVER BE LOST AGAIN.
Being desperate never looked so appealing.....
http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=83
freddyMC
Show Expert

Postby md_em on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:28 am

freddyMC wrote:you don't have to call it "???" anymore it's “With You I’m Born Again.”!!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/12/ ... -spoilers/

So we've got the title of the season premiere ... but what does that mean ?
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:51 pm

from Crystelle @ TWoP

sides for Andrew Perkins, the trauma counselor

Andrew Perkins - Perkins is having a cup of coffee in the executive conference room and Dr. Daniels storms in. He's angry because Perkins cleared Dr. Henderson for surgery and asks Perkins what kind of a doctor he is. Perkins sees Dr. Henderson standing in the doorway and Dr. Henderson says it's okay for him to talk to Dr. Daniels. Perkins explains that Dr. Henderson got snowed, Psych had him on heavy doses of anti-psychotics and benzos and he slept for 50 hours straight. When he woke up he was no longer a risk to himself or others. Dr. H has PTSD, most of them do and for him it caused severe sleep deprivation and that lead to a break down. He just needed sleep. Dr. Daniels asks Perkins if in his estimation it's the best thing for Dr. Henderson to be back at work. Perkins says in his estimation Dr. H is rational, reflective and on a normal sleep-wake cycle and the protocol is to send him back to work. The system isn't perfect but it's the one they got.

In the second scene, Dr. Anderson asks Perkins what he wants her to say and she'll say it. Perkins looks at Dr. Anderson with compassion and says he doesn't think she's being honest with him or herself and that's potentially a dangerous thing. Perkins asks her what it is she isn't telling him.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Re: Episode 7.01 - With You I’m Born Again- Spoilers

Postby lovemerder on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:10 am

Mrs. Walters could be Meredith, upset that Derek is working, but she could also be Adele, maybe upset at Richard for yet another reason. There hasn't been any focus on the two of them in a while.

Also, in the scene with Dr. Perkins, Dr. Henderson could be Owen, while the other doctor is a colleague (probably either Cristina or Teddy) who's concerned that he shouldn't be back, since he'll have flashbacks. I think it's too soon for Derek to be back. Dr. Anderson is probably Meredith, especially since she's never good with therapists at first.
lovemerder
Viewer

Postby md_em on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Welcome lovemerder :D

I'm not good at guessing but your guess is interesting.

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Mere is at the jail bailing Derek out by the looks. :cry:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:25 pm

http://jimhalterman.com/interviews/this ... ys-anatomy

Chyler Leigh:

Right when we come back into it, you basically will start seeing the trauma manifest differently in every character. With my character in particular, she has a complete breakdown and she ends up having to go into the psych ward for a few days because she can’t shut her brain off so she doesn’t sleep. She’s plunging into the idea of what had happened and really trying to rationalize the idea of ‘OK, What happened to us? Was it a murder?’ and being the kind of character Lexie is she starts researching everything and can’t stop and can’t sleep and so she ends up having to break down…and so everybody handles it a bit differently. A new character comes in, James Tupper, and he’s a trauma therapist so everybody has to start doing mandatory counseling sessions and one-on-one and every person has to individually be cleared to go back to work. Some people do right away. My character, everybody sees her and starts looking at her different, especially since she has this complete breakdown – a quite public breakdown – and when it happens she feels she has to regain everybody’s trust and saying ‘I’m okay. I can handle this stuff. Let me do things’ but everybody starts tiptoeing around her thinking she’s going to crack again.

from WalaBridget @ TWoP

7.01 stills

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 0a824ebc15
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Thanks for the picture Humbugged. :thumbup:

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:20 am

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:20 am

Thanks, Humbugged. Looks like Mark is best man - wonder where Derek is? Jail?

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:24 pm

Thanks for the pics Humbugged. Indeed where is Derek ???
I'm not sure I feel so comfortable with this wedding ...

md_em
Star Billing

Next

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers