Episode 7.02 - Shock to the System- Spoilers

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Episode 7.02 - Shock to the System- Spoilers

Postby Humbugged on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:08 am

from Crystelle @ TWoP

The characters are all part of the same story. A group of friends in their 20's - 3 guys (Russ, Mitch, Warren) and a girl (Kerry)- they were injured playing flag football or in some crash and the 3 guys all love Kerry.

Mitch - Scene 1: Kerry is being examined by Dr. Howard, Mitch shows up and is all hyped up on survival drama. He tells Kerry they could have died, the crash was like a one-in-a-million shot and he's going to take one too so he says ILY to Kerry and if they pull through this he'll love her forever. Scene 2: In the ER, Dr. Frank treats Warren and Mitch is sitting in the next bed. Mitch tells Warren he tried telling Kerry he loves her but her ears were messed up. Warren looks at him shocked and horrified, gets up dragging his IV pole and says he's got to tell Kerry [he loves her]. Mitch protests saying Kerry is his but Warren says he's been working up to this for a year. Scene 3: Mitch is sitting by Kerry's bedside. She asks him how Warren is doing, Mitch says Warren is bald. Kerry says she knows that and that Mitch doesn't really love her, he only thinks he does. She starts crying and Mitch apologizes, says Warren is a good guy and could probably get a hairpiece.

Russ - Scene 1: Dr. Howard cuts off Russ' shirt. He has massive black bruises on his sides and back. He can't feel his arm but since being at the hospital he started moving his fingertips. Dr. Howard says it's probably transitory paralysis and his arm should be back to normal in a couple of hours. Russ asks about Kerry and pleads for someone to check on her for him. Scene 2: Dr. Howard treats Warren. Russ sits in a chair near Warren and Mitch is in the next bed. Mitch says he's going to tell Kerry he loves her, Warren says 'no' and gets up heading to the door. Russ tells them to leave Kerry alone, she could have died and she's his. Scene 3: Russ and Mitch sit by Kerry's bedside and she's asking about Warren. Russ asks her if she loves Warren, Mitch says that Warren is bald and Kerry starts crying. Russ turns to Mitch and says "Nice. You made her cry."

Warren - Scene 1: Dr. Howard is treating Warren. He says he's feeling queasy, Dr. Howard says he has a bit of a fever and got hit the hardest so that must be why. Warren feels like it's his fault everyone else got hurt, Dr. Howard says it isn't. Warren asks if Kerry is OK and Dr. H says that Kerry wanted to know the same thing about him. Warren asks if she wanted to know about him specifically and what she said. Mitch, who is sitting in the next bed, says he tried to tell Kerry he loves her. Warren is horrified and shocked, jumps out of bed dragging his IV stand towards Kerry saying he has got to tell her. Mitch says Kerry is his but Warren says no, he's been working up to this for a year. Mitch pushes past and it's a race. Scene 2: Dr. Howard checks on Warren who is sweaty, pale, on oxygen and drugged for pain. Warren asks Dr. Howard to tell Kerry he's sorry for tackling her instead of grabbing her flag, that she's the funniest and sweetest and pleads for Dr. H to make sure Kerry is ok. Scene 3: Kerry is in bed and Dr. Howard wheels Warren in. Warren says he was told he slammed her really hard on the field. Kerry says she's fine, it's football and accidents happen. Warren says he's sorry. Kerry says she isn't, she loves him and has been in love with him forever. Warren takes that in, he's stunned and asks Dr. Howard to push him a little closer. Dr. H pushes Warren right up next to Kerry and they kiss
Last edited by Humbugged on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 7.02 - ??????- Spoilers

Postby DarkUFO on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:36 am

Thanks for the spoilers.
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby Taylijane on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:46 am

Thanks, Humbugged and Hi, Andy, Thanks for dropping in!

I guess with all the triangles this is to set S7 with who is with who and who is then with whoever e.g. Abbot and Costello - who is on third?. Epi 1 was just covering the fallout of the finale. Epi 2 will be the relationship orientation/induction episode for dummies. :sleep: No Mere and Derek or back to bookends. :thumbsdown:

Someone tell me when to look again. :sleep:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:29 pm

from Crystelle @ TWoP

Kerry - Scene 1: She's in her 20's, is a flag footballer and has bloodstained ears. Dr. Howard asks Kerry to wiggle her toes, she tries but nothing happens and she gets scared. She asks if she's going to be in a wheelchair, Dr. Howard answers they're going to take her for a CT but most likely it's temporary and some of her friends have the same thing. Kerry starts asking Dr. H about Warren when Mitch arrives hoped up on surviver drama. He takes Kerry's hand and she asks him about Warren. Mitch tells her he has something he needs to say - they could have died out there and he wants her to know that if they pull through this he'll love her forever. Kerry stares at him then points to her bloody ear and says 'what?' Dr. Howard hustles Mitch out saying if he isn't being treated he needs to go to the waiting room. Dr. H checks Kerry's ears and asks if she can hear him/her. Kerry says she can hear fine she just didn't want Mitch to know she heard what he said because he's just overexcited. She asks for someone to check on Warren, she needs to know he's ok. Dr. Howard asks if Warren is her boyfriend, she says no, Dr. Howard goes to check on Warren.
Scene 2: Kerry asks if she'll walk again. Dr. Howard says they'll get her back on the field. Kerry says she had him there in front of her all this time but she had all these reasons that seemed like good reasons until they almost died. She was worried about the team but it's flag football, they only play once a week and Yoko Ono broke up the Beetles. Kerry calls herself an idiot.
Scene 3: same as scene 3 in the Warren sides - Warren apologizes to Kerry for injuring her, she tells him she's in love with him, they kiss.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:33 pm

a lot of sides out ...
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Re: Episode 7.02 - Shock to the System- Spoilers

Postby Humbugged on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:09 pm

from front page

episode stills

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/greys- ... ck-to.html

press release

GREY’S ANATOMY – “Shock to the System” — After weeks of concealing the fact she was pregnant and miscarried, Meredith at last tells Derek and is finally cleared to return to her surgical duties in the wake of the hospital shooting spree; Cristina experiences post-traumatic stress disorder in the midst of an operation; and Bailey refuses to let Alex operate until he agrees to have the bullet in his chest removed
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Waiting for this epi (want to see how Der will react). I love the picture with Mer and Der.

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby McSunny on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 am

Six sneaks on the front page
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/greys- ... to_28.html

The sixth one is MerDer.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:51 am

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:05 am

McSunny wrote:Six sneaks on the front page
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/greys- ... to_28.html

The sixth one is MerDer.

Love the one with MerDer.

md_em
Star Billing

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers