Episode 7.07 - That's Me Trying - Spoilers

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Episode 7.07 - That's Me Trying - Spoilers

Postby Humbugged on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:23 pm

from crystelle @ TWoP

description of sides

Sides for episode 707 are out and include a woman getting ass implants (Christy), the daughter (Elaine) of a patient needing a lung and heart transplant and a cardio-thoracic surgeon (Dr. McQueen).

Basically, the ass implant story is about a skinny white girl (Christy) who wants some junk in the trunk. Dr. Smith says she's worried Christy is doing this to please someone who prefers more robust body types. Christy starts a huge ass speech (no pun intended) about Dr. Smith having an amazing ass and surely knowing what it feels like to find the perfect pair of jeans. Christy envies that because jeans don't fit her right and so, she wants a big, juicy ass and she's doing it just for herself. This is clearly Mark's case but the important scenes seem to be with the resident on the case which I'm assuming is Lexie since she apparently has a nice, big ass. :/

Roy is at the hospital to get a lung transplant. As Dr. Howard is examining him, his daughter (Elaine) who he hasn't seen or spoken to in 20 years arrives and she's being snarky, calls him 'Roy'. Next scene has Dr. Howard informing Elaine that Roy's heart failure is so advanced now that even with new lungs his heart may be too damaged to work. Teddy has gone to pick up the lungs and Dr. Howard says she's going to call her and inform her of the situation. Next scene has Elaine distraught and she's asking Dr. Howard if Teddy can't get a new heart does that mean the lung transplant isn't going to happen, asks what the situation is with the new heart, asks when can she see her father. Dr. Howard can't really answer any of it and apologizes, he/she is new to the case. Elaine starts her speech - says she drove over because she hadn't seen her father in 20 years and wanted to blame him for that. Says he tried to be her Dad in the beginning but she couldn't forgive him for leaving her mom and so he stopped trying. But now she has twins and she doesn't even know if he knows that. She doesn't want the fact that she called her father 'Roy' to be the last thing he ever hears from her.

Dr. McQueen is performing an emergency heart surgery and Dr. Smith (must be Cristina) comes in and says she really needs him to check on patient Roy. Dr. McQueen asks several questions about the patient's condition, what has been done and what needs to be done if the patient's condition deteriorates. Dr. Smith answers all of it, Dr. McQueen praises her work and says he'll go there when he can but it doesn't sound like Dr. Smith needs him at all. Next scene is Roy's surgery and his heart and lungs are in. Dr. McQueen and Dr. Smith are waiting. Dr. McQueen says if the heart doesn't start beating soon they can't take him off bypass and asks if she thinks something is wrong.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 7.07 - That's Me Trying - Spoilers

Postby Humbugged on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Press Release

CRISTINA IS FINALLY FACED WITH A DO OR DIE SITUATION, ON ABC’S “GREY’S ANATOMY”

Mandy Moore (“A Walk to Remember,” “Saved!”), Ryan Devlin (“Veronica Mars”) and Amber Benson (“Buffy the Vampire Slayer”) Guest Star

“That’s Me Trying” – The residents are pushed to their limits when Owen puts them through a rigorous trauma certification drill; meanwhile, Cristina is also tested when left alone to monitor a very ill lung transplant patient, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Grey’s Anatomy” stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Eric Dane as Mark Sloan, Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey, Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt, Jessica Capshaw as Arizona Robbins, Kim Raver as Teddy Altman, Jesse Williams as Jackson Avery and Sarah Drew as April Kepner.

Guest starring Amber Benson as Corrine, Ron Perkins as Roy, Mandy Moore as Mary, Ryan Devlin as Bill, Leith Burke as Dr. McQueen, Melinda Page Hamilton as Dr. Jennifer Stanley, Mark Saul as Resident Steve, Alixandree Antoine as CCU Nurse, Wynn Everett as Christy, Arlene Santana as nurse and Linda Klein as Scrub Nurse Linda.

“That’s Me Trying” was written by Austin Guzman and directed by Tony Phelan.

-- Merged Double Post --

From front page

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/10/greys- ... me_19.html

stills
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:39 am

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:46 am

Thank you Humbugged. :D :D
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:43 pm

From Bluesky6134 @ Youtube

2 sneak peeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by_J68KJIWg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAjgO-KZUpY

HQ episode stills

http://www.greysanatomydreamersonline.c ... 3320&pos=0

So Mer and Cris are on the transplant case
April,Jackson and Alex are on the trauma thing ( and Stinky 2 is Owens beeach )
So Lexie is definately the resident with the junk then :rofl:
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:58 pm

"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers