Episode 7.05 - Almost Grown- Spoilers

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Episode 7.05 - Almost Grown- Spoilers

Postby Humbugged on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:41 pm

from Cappy84

description of sides
there is a patient Meg who has had knee surgery and a resident comes in to check on her and she says to the resident that the whole I'm so busy, disheveled hair thing is cute, but..., that makes me think Cristina because Meg questions where her other doctor, guessing Callie, is becasue she doesn't know her case and the resident launches into all the details of her and her surgery, just seems like Crisitna. Plus at episode 5 there still isn't a cardio case yet.

Another case has a mother and son, the son is going to have surgery to remove all of the extra skin all over his body, will be Mark based on the procedure and the resident, whom the mother really trusts and needs to talk to before she decides to go ahead with the surgery for her son I would guess is Alex (kind of peds case plus more him and Mark time), but the residents gender changes throughout the scenes and they really never have any dialogue, so it is a guess.

Third case is the brain shunt with the two women who have been together for forty years. The patient is a teacher, or her partner I can't remember now and Derek is allowing the resident to do the procedure and her partner doesn't like that, wants Derek to do it, tells him she has been her life for forty years does he get that, he says yes. The resident makes a mistake in surgery and Derek has to step in and make an emergency repair, the woman is fine. Anvil wise, the forty years things works for Derek and his relationship with Meredith, also has the teaching thing. Gender of the resident is male so I guessed Jackson, doesn't seem like Alex. My only other guess was Meredith (and she could very well be assisting as well) given the anvil of sorts and that fact that Crisitna and Alex seem to have the other two cases, but I don't think they would have her make a mistake, seems likely that the other three lower level residents will learn from everyone else attendings and Mer/Alex/Cris. Given how much Mer and Cris stepped up in the finale, Shonda made it clear that they have come into their own as surgeons, and that Cris in particular graduated, they and I would assume Alex are clearly above the others and it will be shown this season.
Last edited by Humbugged on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 7.05 - ???????- Spoilers

Postby md_em on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Title for this one is:

7.05 - Almost Grown
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Re: Episode 7.05 - Almost Grown- Spoilers

Postby Humbugged on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:33 am

from front page

THE CHIEF PUTS THE RESIDENTS IN CHARGE AS THE ATTENDING SURGEONS COMPETE FOR A MILLION-DOLLAR GRANT, ON ABC'S "GREY'S ANATOMY"

"Almost Grown" - As part of their training, the Chief puts Seattle Grace's residents -- including Meredith, Cristina, April and Jackson -- in charge; meanwhile, Derek, Callie, Owen and the other attending surgeons compete for a million-dollar grant, on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY,
OCTOBER 21 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Grey's Anatomy" stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Eric Dane as Mark Sloan, Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey, Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt, Jessica Capshaw as Arizona Robbins, Kim Raver as Teddy Altman, Jesse Williams as Jackson Avery and Sarah Drew as April Kepner.

Guest starring Ron Perkins as Roy, Candice Patton as Meg, Randee Heller as Joanne, Deborah Strang as Ellie, Charlie Koznick as Trey, Susan Slome as Mindy and Jarrod Bailey as Seth.

"Almost Grown" was written by Brian Tanen and directed by Chandra Wilson.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/10/greys- ... wn_04.html
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:06 am

That explains why Alex is in the dark blue scrubs in those pictures. This could be interesting.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:59 am

first sneak peek already out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8jh5wIVUFY&feature=sub

there is a patient Meg who has had knee surgery and a resident comes in to check on her and she says to the resident that the whole I'm so busy, disheveled hair thing is cute, but..., that makes me think Cristina because Meg questions where her other doctor, guessing Callie, is becasue she doesn't know her case and the resident launches into all the details of her and her surgery, just seems like Crisitna. Plus at episode 5 there still isn't a cardio case yet.

answers that question - Lexie

and the one to make the mistake is Jackson
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:25 am

CTV Promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SshTpu1Zcw8

ETA:

Love this sneak! Love to see Mer being the big, in charge, attending. Hope everything goes well for her.

ETA:

Another Sneak Peek

Grey’s Anatomy Sneak Peek 7.05: Almost Grown (2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSqMijVgxKs
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:42 pm

To be completely honest I'm kind of tired with the whole Christina thing... :( SHe's getting worse IMO... :( Shonda must be out of ideas... :whistle:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers