Episode 5.11 - Wish You Were Here - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby hbshopgirl on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:14 am

About the Lexie and Mark having a baby I think that if they did it would be wrong because they just had sex once.Watching the past episodes it seems like he likes her more than she does. If she gets pregnant after that one time it's going to be so cliche. They are so not ready to be parents. Mark is very uncommitted and Lexie is really young. It's like with Addison and him, she aborted the baby because she knew he is not father material.

I know that it's been said somewhere that someone who shared a kiss in the finale will be pregnant but I can't see it being Lexie. It's hard to see any of the women who were kissed in the finale pregnant expect Meridith and her and Derek having a kid is something they are not ready for. Let them get married first.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby Taylijane on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:24 am

hbshopgirl wrote:About the Lexie and Mark having a baby I think that if they did it would be wrong because they just had sex once.Watching the past episodes it seems like he likes her more than she does. If she gets pregnant after that one time it's going to be so cliche. They are so not ready to be parents. Mark is very uncommitted and Lexie is really young. It's like with Addison and him, she aborted the baby because she knew he is not father material.

I know that it's been said somewhere that someone who shared a kiss in the finale will be pregnant but I can't see it being Lexie. It's hard to see any of the women who were kissed in the finale pregnant expect Meridith and her and Derek having a kid is something they are not ready for. Let them get married first.


hbshopgirl, I don't think that Lexie's pregnancy should be immediately written in to the storyline (if it did that is), it could occur after they have been secretly seeing each other for sometime or after they have been discovered. And, I think that Lexie is going to be Mark's "big transformation" - he is going to fall hard for her and she may be the one to change his ways and turn him from a commitment-phobic to the guy who wants marriage, kids, house, dog, picket fence, etc. And I think that Addison's response to him having a relationship with Lexie is going to be "priceless". :P
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby hbshopgirl on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:27 am

Taylijane wrote:
hbshopgirl wrote:About the Lexie and Mark having a baby I think that if they did it would be wrong because they just had sex once.Watching the past episodes it seems like he likes her more than she does. If she gets pregnant after that one time it's going to be so cliche. They are so not ready to be parents. Mark is very uncommitted and Lexie is really young. It's like with Addison and him, she aborted the baby because she knew he is not father material.

I know that it's been said somewhere that someone who shared a kiss in the finale will be pregnant but I can't see it being Lexie. It's hard to see any of the women who were kissed in the finale pregnant expect Meridith and her and Derek having a kid is something they are not ready for. Let them get married first.


hbshopgirl, I don't think that Lexie's pregnancy should be immediately written in to the storyline (if it did that is), it could occur after they have been secretly seeing each other for sometime or after they have been discovered. And, I think that Lexie is going to be Mark's "big transformation" - he is going to fall hard for her and she may be the one to change his ways and turn him from a commitment-phobic to the guy who wants marriage, kids, house, dog, picket fence, etc. And I think that Addison's response to him having a relationship with Lexie is going to be "priceless". :P


Yeah you have a point. I'm going to let it play out and go from there.
About Addison seeing them together, how do we know she finds out? In the cross-over it sounds like the chief, christina,derek and whoever else, go to L.A. I guess they could tell her that Lexie and Mark are together but it's not the same as her seeing it for herself. It would be interesting to see her reaction though. Both men she goes for end up with Grey women. Haha
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby greymaters on Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:20 am

hbshopgirl wrote:
About Addison seeing them together, how do we know she finds out? In the cross-over it sounds like the chief, christina,derek and whoever else, go to L.A. I guess they could tell her that Lexie and Mark are together but it's not the same as her seeing it for herself. It would be interesting to see her reaction though. Both men she goes for end up with Grey women. Haha



I am pretty sure, Addison, at some point, comes to SGH too. She may just KNOW by watching Mark with Lexie, that something is going on...she may even say to Mark, "You're falling for her,\r aren't you" or something like that. :unsure:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby Taylijane on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:17 am

"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby hbshopgirl on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Wow... Okay so It looks like the fight between Mere and Christina is affecting their judgment. Derek for some reason really wants his guy to get his punishment. Owen is the only one to stay partial at least until the tests come back from the MRI.
I'm excited it looks really good.
I love how it's the four of them working on this case! :D

I'll have more to say later I want to her what everyone else thinks of it.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby Leliforever on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:53 pm

hbshopgirl wrote:Wow... Okay so It looks like the fight between Mere and Christina is affecting their judgment. Derek for some reason really wants his guy to get his punishment. Owen is the only one to stay partial at least until the tests come back from the MRI.
I'm excited it looks really good.
I love how it's the four of them working on this case! :D

I'll have more to say later I want to her what everyone else thinks of it.


I love Derek when he says "I hate being with Yang but I'm with Yang on that!" or sth similar... :lol:

It was about time to get a sneak peek,don't you think??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

hbshopgirl,I love seeing them working 2gether too!!! :thumbup:
But I hope this whole Chris-Mer fight will finish soon because I don't like it at all!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

does anyone else have a feeling that for some time now there has been a slow...period of spoilers? :hmm: :hmm: I mean not only spoilers generally but I don't think we get as many sneak peeks and promos as we used to... :hmm: And the promos are quite similar... :hmm: you can tell many differances between them... :hmm:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby greysoffice on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:39 pm

I'm really looking forward to this episode. By the looks of it, it seems that Owen may in fact side with Meredith while Derek sides with Christina, which could be very interesting to see. I think the whole idea of the episode reminds me of the old grey's and I think it's a positive step toward getting back to the way it used to be. An ethical battle amongst our favorite doctors could be very intriguing, especially for 3 episodes.

Also, I'm looking to see how this Mark/Lexie relationship turns out. I know there are a lot of people against them but I think we should give them a chance and see where it goes. I have really enjoyed watching both of their characters growth over the last few episodes.
User avatar
greysoffice
Viewer
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:54 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby sdcsi on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:57 pm

The most amusing part of that promo was that Owen didn't say a thing, but the looks! I love that guy. I hope Cristina and Meredith get things worked out. They need a swift kick in the ass and to talk about things.
sdcsi
Viewer
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:29 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby Taylijane on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:51 pm

sdcsi wrote:The most amusing part of that promo was that Owen didn't say a thing, but the looks! I love that guy. I hope Cristina and Meredith get things worked out. They need a swift kick in the ass and to talk about things.


Hi sdcsi. :) I think that the Meredith/Cristina fight is going to be good (not saying I never what them to be friends again) because it will give Meredith and Derek some much needed personal time and let Meredith start to use Derek as her person (which poor Derek desperately needs) and it will allow Meredith some time to bond with Lexie. I think it will be good for Cristina too. She needs to get a life of her own and to stop controlling Meredith's.
You are a CSI fan I see. :cool:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby sdcsi on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:41 am

Taylijane wrote:
sdcsi wrote:The most amusing part of that promo was that Owen didn't say a thing, but the looks! I love that guy. I hope Cristina and Meredith get things worked out. They need a swift kick in the ass and to talk about things.


Hi sdcsi. :) I think that the Meredith/Cristina fight is going to be good (not saying I never what them to be friends again) because it will give Meredith and Derek some much needed personal time and let Meredith start to use Derek as her person (which poor Derek desperately needs) and it will allow Meredith some time to bond with Lexie. I think it will be good for Cristina too. She needs to get a life of her own and to stop controlling Meredith's.
You are a CSI fan I see. :cool:



Hi Taylijane. Oh yeah, CSI is my main show, but I've always watched Grey's, though they nearly lost me when Burke left Cristina at the alter, Meredith and Derek broke up and George and Izzie were together and Callie, poor Callie. I swear, that was so freaking bad. However, I stuck with it and am enjoying it again (except for Izzie and Denny, but I am pretending that isn't actually happening :whistle: ). I know Meredith and Derek need to establish themselves as a couple, but I like the friendship Cristina and Meredith have, so I'm looking forward to them getting it back.
sdcsi
Viewer
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:29 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby Taylijane on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:00 am

sdcsi wrote:

Hi Taylijane. Oh yeah, CSI is my main show, but I've always watched Grey's, though they nearly lost me when Burke left Cristina at the alter, Meredith and Derek broke up and George and Izzie were together and Callie, poor Callie. I swear, that was so freaking bad. However, I stuck with it and am enjoying it again (except for Izzie and Denny, but I am pretending that isn't actually happening :whistle: ). I know Meredith and Derek need to establish themselves as a couple, but I like the friendship Cristina and Meredith have, so I'm looking forward to them getting it back.

sdcsi, is it all the CSIs or just the original?

And I agree with you about almost losing faith in GA through S3/4 and it is going to be interesting to see how sr plays out the Izzie/Denny storyline - she is going to have to do something special to pull it out of the ridiculous. :roll:

And I also agree that is is sad to see Meredith and Cristina fighting but their relationship was not a healthy one. When the reason for the fight is over may be their renewed friendship may be more healthy.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby hbshopgirl on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:26 am

For some reason Derek really doesn't want to help this guy. I mean he's really for capitol punishment. How Christina is acting is typical Christina. She doesn't feel she has to be nicer or anything to prisoners.
Since they are already not getting along, Meredith and Christina are going to really argue like they are in the clip. Did you see at the end when the two of them are walking out they bump into each other? It's kinda funny. I'm sure they will be friends again soon. I think their fight is more then just the intern thing. It started in 5-01 with Mere getting back with Derek. Christina really feels left out. Also like she said Mere thinks she's an attending and is close to the chief, Christina is jealous of that. Christina loves sucking up to authority figures like the chief and he loves Meredith and she doesn't even do anything to win his approval. I think once Christina gets with Owen she will feel better I mean get over how left out she feels because she has Owen. When she had Burke she was so cool and everything now she is kinda sad and blah. I don't know. At least I hope Owen makes her go back to the old sarcastic and witty Christina we all love.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby sdcsi on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:51 am

Taylijane wrote:
sdcsi wrote:

Hi Taylijane. Oh yeah, CSI is my main show, but I've always watched Grey's, though they nearly lost me when Burke left Cristina at the alter, Meredith and Derek broke up and George and Izzie were together and Callie, poor Callie. I swear, that was so freaking bad. However, I stuck with it and am enjoying it again (except for Izzie and Denny, but I am pretending that isn't actually happening :whistle: ). I know Meredith and Derek need to establish themselves as a couple, but I like the friendship Cristina and Meredith have, so I'm looking forward to them getting it back.

sdcsi, is it all the CSIs or just the original?

And I agree with you about almost losing faith in GA through S3/4 and it is going to be interesting to see how sr plays out the Izzie/Denny storyline - she is going to have to do something special to pull it out of the ridiculous. :roll:

And I also agree that is is sad to see Meredith and Cristina fighting but their relationship was not a healthy one. When the reason for the fight is over may be their renewed friendship may be more healthy.


It's only the original that I'm obsessed with, but I watch NY. Can't really handle Miami much anymore, though.

I hope their friendship is healthier and renewed quickly. Cristina is my favorite character, though Lexie is growing on me now that she's no longer pining away for George (what makes that guy so attractive to all of the women? his sensitivity? to me, he's a big wimp and not appealing at all, but, again, I digress...). I'm doubting anything can make the Izzie/Denny thing not ridiculous unless it ends very, very quickly. The longer it goes on, and spoilers indicate it is going on and on, the harder it will be to make anything out of it, imo. I'm sure I'll forgive them this, though, since I dvr the show while watching CSI, so I can pretty much fast forward through I/D. :roll:
sdcsi
Viewer
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:29 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby Leliforever on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Hello spoiler girls!!! :thumbsup:

Just noticed sth that I wanted to share with you...

I suppose some of us take part in the weekly prognosis ...game on abc...

One of this week's questions says "Whose birthday is it?" :hmm:
An it has some options...There is surely a "meredith's" option and a "Derek's" one...I think also Callie's name is there as well but I'm not 100% sure about it... :hmm: (I'll check it again and I'll tell you! ;) )

So,who do you think it is???

I bet it's Meredith's birthday...That's why she asks Derek to dance it out with him...Maybe as a way to celebrate her birthday... ;)
Just about time...I was wondering-it's been 5 years of GA (3 years of time for the characters I think... :hmm: ) and no one has ever mentioned his/her birthday...! :roll: :roll: :roll: At least as far as I remember... :whistle:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

cron