b)Meredith
c)Derek
d)Izzie
e)None of the above

I'm open to opinions girls!!! :angel:

2)
I love Merk and Lexie!~!~!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Do you see his face when he says "It's not just the sex...It's not...We talked,for hours and then we laughed..." :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: He is adorable!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: And when he says "You're fantastic..." :wub: :wub: :wub: So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute................ :wub: :wub: :wub:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Re: Episode 5.11 - Speculations and Discussion on Spoilers

Postby greymaters on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Leliforever wrote:

Thank you Humbugged!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1)The options are
a)George
b)Meredith
c)Derek
d)Izzie
e)None of the above

I'm open to opinions girls!!! :angel:

2)
I love Merk and Lexie!~!~!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Do you see his face when he says "It's not just the sex...It's not...We talked,for hours and then we laughed..." :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: He is adorable!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: And when he says "You're fantastic..." :wub: :wub: :wub: So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute................ :wub: :wub: :wub:

Leli, seeing how PD's birthday is Jan. 13th, I put Derek, but that is just a guess... :S

I love Mark and Lexie too!
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:41 pm

my moneys on Derek with McMama coming .Maybe thats the reason she turns up :hmm:
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Humbugged wrote:my moneys on Derek with McMama coming .Maybe thats the reason she turns up :hmm:

hi Humbugged,

No, no, McMama doesn't come this eppi, not til 5:12 "Sympathy for the Devil" , the fantasy question is for this eppi 5.11
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:47 pm

Great to finally have some sneak peeks. I love Markie and Lexie - "not just sex, talked and laughed for hours" - so cute, so nice and so un-Manwhoreish. :P :D
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:58 am

In the clip with the four of them did you notice how Owen wasn't saying anything to Christina and she was all upset? It was really weird. In the Ellen interview with Kevin McKid theres a clip with the two of them and hes giving her coffee and there okay, it's weird. Also it's just like when Burke gave her coffee.
Anyway with the clip with Alex and Iizzie, I can't believe that's all she said and Alex didn't do anything like think somethings wrong. Maybe the clip is at the beginning of the episode and she tells him the truth or something.
Watching the clip with Mark and Lexie made he think that Mark doesn't really value his friendship with Derek. Even though hes saying nothing is going to happen again to her, we know it will continue behind Derek and Meredith's backs. I mean after sleeping with his Addison Derek's wife and now this, I'm starting to think that Mark doesn't really care about the friendship as much as he says he does. Granted Derek and Meredith really didn't have the right to tell him who he can and cannot sleep with. Gosh I don't get how Meredith feels about her sister. One minute she hates her and doesn't talk to her the next she's all protective of her and having Derek tell Mark he can't date her.
Dr Robbins looks interesting though.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby Taylijane on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:29 am

hbshopgirl wrote:In the clip with the four of them did you notice how Owen wasn't saying anything to Christina and she was all upset? It was really weird. In the Ellen interview with Kevin McKid theres a clip with the two of them and hes giving her coffee and there okay, it's weird. Also it's just like when Burke gave her coffee.
Anyway with the clip with Alex and Iizzie, I can't believe that's all she said and Alex didn't do anything like think somethings wrong. Maybe the clip is at the beginning of the episode and she tells him the truth or something.
Watching the clip with Mark and Lexie made he think that Mark doesn't really value his friendship with Derek. Even though hes saying nothing is going to happen again to her, we know it will continue behind Derek and Meredith's backs. I mean after sleeping with his Addison Derek's wife and now this, I'm starting to think that Mark doesn't really care about the friendship as much as he says he does. Granted Derek and Meredith really didn't have the right to tell him who he can and cannot sleep with. Gosh I don't get how Meredith feels about her sister. One minute she hates her and doesn't talk to her the next she's all protective of her and having Derek tell Mark he can't date her.
Dr Robbins looks interesting though.

Hi, hbshopgirl. I think that the reason that Cristina is upset is because of Meredith being around - her behaviour in this scene has nothing to do with Owen. I wonder if he is wondering WTH and is picking up the vibes that all is not well between the friends.
And Mark/Derek - I think Mark has really tried to earn back his friendship/brotherhood with Derek. He made the promise to stay away from Little Grey and I think he tried - but I think sr and her yes-mam writers are trying to make sure the fans see that the attraction is too powerful for him and Lexie to be apart. I would like to see Mark front Meredith and Derek about it (man-up) instead of them finding out by catching them together. If sr wants to have Mark change - this would be a positive step.
It is interesting the way that each of us sees characters and their relationships - I saw no chemistry between Callie and Mark (only good old friendly comradeship with scratched an itch benefits) but others did. Others see no chemistry between Mark and Lexie - I see sparks. And there were even some that could see Izzie and George sexual chemistry - while it just turned my stomach! :no:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:48 am

Yeah I never liked Mark and Callie as a couple. I thought their who friends with benefits was fine until he started giving her pointers, then it got weird. I think they are good as friends with no benefits. The sex with them got over the top. I agree about George and izzie I never liked them most people didn't that was the first sign of the show getting worse. Mark and Lexie, I am still on the fence about them, they seem cute but kinda forced to create a tension between Meredith and Lexie and Mark and Derek. Both those pair of people not getting along about something has been done before. I don't know every interview and spoiler is saying it's going to be a love story for them so I'll give them a chance. I remember when the first spoilers of the season came out and it said Mark was getting a relationship with someone we know and I wondered who that would be, Lexie never crossed my mind, I thought maybe izzie or something. izze and Mark would be interesting. But she is already crazy with the Alex/Denny thing. Speaking of the first spoilers of the season, I remember the quote SR said about izzie getting a love story this season no one thought that that meant a dead Denny love story. People were thinking it was a love story with her daughter coming into her life.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby Humbugged on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:55 am

greymaters wrote:No, no, McMama doesn't come this eppi, not til 5:12 "Sympathy for the Devil" , the fantasy question is for this eppi 5.11

is the 3 episode arc 5-11/5-13 set over a number of days or is it 1 day ????

If its over the 1 day :hmm: :hmm:
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:04 am

Mostly likely a few days. Probably 2 or 3. The scene where Derek is dancing is probably at night at the end of the episode and the next one will be the next day and they will continue with the death row guy as Meredith tries to give his organs to the little boy.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby Leliforever on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:07 am

hbshopgirl wrote:Yeah I never liked Mark and Callie as a couple. I thought their who friends with benefits was fine until he started giving her pointers, then it got weird. I think they are good as friends with no benefits. The sex with them got over the top. I agree about George and izzie I never liked them most people didn't that was the first sign of the show getting worse. Mark and Lexie, I am still on the fence about them, they seem cute but kinda forced to create a tension between Meredith and Lexie and Mark and Derek. Both those pair of people not getting along about something has been done before. I don't know every interview and spoiler is saying it's going to be a love story for them so I'll give them a chance. I remember when the first spoilers of the season came out and it said Mark was getting a relationship with someone we know and I wondered who that would be, Lexie never crossed my mind, I thought maybe izzie or something. izze and Mark would be interesting. But she is already crazy with the Alex/Denny thing. Speaking of the first spoilers of the season, I remember the quote SR said about izzie getting a love story this season no one thought that that meant a dead Denny love story. People were thinking it was a love story with her daughter coming into her life.

Good morning everyone :thumbsup:

Thank God sb else thinks that Gizzie was awful and ugly!I thought it was just me and my friend! :blush:
i didn't think as well that Mark would end up with Callie..Their friendship in my opinion is awesomeI wish I had a man-friend to talk to him like that... :roll: And Mark has proved to be a chaacter that has evolved...a lot....

Derek doesn't know anything about the baby or the abortion but I don't think Shonda will bring that up!But I honestly believe and want to see them talking about it and about Lexie...
No one has the right to telll him who to sleeep with or not but from the sneak (personally) they will last! :thumbsup: And don't tell me that you don't get the vibes when Lexie says with that mysterious,scary,laughing smile "OK"...She is hiding sth! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'd like to mention sth else here...Where the hell is the pregnancy that Shonda said even before the season started airing??? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: I remember talking in another site then (I was not a member on abc and hadn't met you girls! :blush: ) and most of us believed it was Callie or Mer...What about now?Is sb really going to be pregnant?

as I see it now callie is out of the game...She doesn't have a reason to get pregnant! :thumbsdown:
Izzie...absolutely not!Unless Denny wants a dead-son!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
Christina is also out...She hasn't even been on a date with Own... :whistle:
Lexie...apart from her real pregnancy they sayd it's not going to be written in the show so... :unsure:
And personally Mer can't get pregnant now because she doesn't even have scenes with Derek ... :cursing: :cursing: How could she possibly be pregnant???

So,is the spoiler just a not-humorous joke or maybe Shonda was talking about the late episodes of the season? :hmm: :hmm: Or maybe...she ment sth else? :hmm: Like a...puzzle or sth (like Izzie 's love story that we thought it was with her daughter ;) )...I can't think of sth though... :hmm:

EDIT:They have got to be kidding us! :cursing:
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... guide.html

Latest from TV Guide

Got any scoop on Grey's Anatomy's MerDer? Do you have any idea when we'll see the McMansion being built? — Emilee
MATT: In lieu of talking drywall (there's no foreseeable movement on Der's dream home), may I interest you in some drama? It turns out that the death row inmate who is admitted to Seattle Grace this week could do some damage to your MerDer. Guest star Eric Stoltz teases that during his three-episode arc, "I certainly insinuate myself into their relationship and am the source of not a little strife."

Let's look at the bright side!At ;east,as far as I see it,we'll have some more Merder screen time! :w00t:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Better quality promo of the PDR, Derek, Mere, Cristina and Owen.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0t9NHZ8mhUo

I am wondering now if the PDR only wants a stay of execution or even a change of sentence to life by donating part of his liver to the boy. The is not going to die from his injuries and does not want to die at all so he hears about the boy and he uses this to get out of the death penalty thus leading to the title of the next episode - Sympathy for the Devil. :sneaky:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:20 am

The quote of the day, taken from the clip they showed of Grey's on the People's Choice Awards.

Meredith says: "Izzie is not crazy, she is just ..........spirited" :roll:
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:30 am

Taylijane wrote:Better quality promo of the PDR, Derek, Mere, Cristina and Owen.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0t9NHZ8mhUo

I am wondering now if the PDR only wants a stay of execution or even a change of sentence to life by donating part of his liver to the boy. The is not going to die from his injuries and does not want to die at all so he hears about the boy and he uses this to get out of the death penalty thus leading to the title of the next episode - Sympathy for the Devil. :sneaky:

I think you are right on with this thought!
serial killers usually have no conscience or remorse for what they have done, so I don't think, him giving any part of his organs, or liver to the boy as a redemptive measure is going happen. I agree, PDR only will do this as a bargaining tool
greymaters
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers