cross-over

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: cross-over

Postby md_em on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:30 am

McSunny wrote:md_em, did you watch any of PrP or did you just watch the youtube part of the phone call? If you watched any did it help you with the background story?

:offtopic: I'm up at all kinds of unusual hours. Can't sleep sometimes. :sleep:

Sunny, I have watched the youtube part and did answer my question. I thought from the comments that PD appears on PrP, but in fact it's not the case. So I've got my answer, and thanks :D

:offtopic: Hope you're not too tired, and you can manage with little sleep (I'm impressed how some people doesn't need to sleep a lot)
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: cross-over

Postby McSunny on Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:06 am

md_em wrote:
McSunny wrote:md_em, did you watch any of PrP or did you just watch the youtube part of the phone call? If you watched any did it help you with the background story?

:offtopic: I'm up at all kinds of unusual hours. Can't sleep sometimes. :sleep:

Sunny, I have watched the youtube part and did answer my question. I thought from the comments that PD appears on PrP, but in fact it's not the case. So I've got my answer, and thanks :D

:offtopic: Hope you're not too tired, and you can manage with little sleep (I'm impressed how some people doesn't need to sleep a lot)

:offtopic: oh it's not that I don't need the sleep. :lol: I need lots of sleep...I just have insomnia at times.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Previous

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers