Re: 5.12 - Sympathy for the Devil - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Leliforever on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:38 pm

md_em wrote:
Leliforever wrote:Just found a new promo!!! :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC5iVo0g ... ture=email

many new scenes (mer running? :hmm: )

Thanks Leli :thumbup:

You're welcome sweety! :D
It's Wednesday and still not sneak peeks...Or have we already got some and I don't remember that? :hmm:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: 5.12 - Sympathy for the Devil - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:17 pm

Leliforever wrote:
md_em wrote:
Leliforever wrote:Just found a new promo!!! :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC5iVo0g ... ture=email

many new scenes (mer running? :hmm: )

Thanks Leli :thumbup:

You're welcome sweety! :D
It's Wednesday and still not sneak peeks...Or have we already got some and I don't remember that? :hmm:

Wa had two last week, at the same time as the promo for this week ... but that's it, nothing new since.
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Re: Episode 5.12 - Sympathy for the Devil - Spoiler Discussion

Postby greymaters on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:56 pm

Thanks Leli for the new promo, Derek looks mad, when the SK said what he said, but isn't PD hot looking when he is :wub: :thumbsup:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:19 pm

greymaters wrote:Thanks Leli for the new promo, Derek looks mad, when the SK said what he said, but isn't PD hot looking when he is :wub: :thumbsup:

Yes he is!! :wub: :wub:
Hey,Donna,you're in our side... :D You are not sleeping when we post!!! :thumbsup:
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Leliforever wrote:
greymaters wrote:Thanks Leli for the new promo, Derek looks mad, when the SK said what he said, but isn't PD hot looking when he is :wub: :thumbsup:

Hey,Donna,you're in our side... :D You are not sleeping when we post!!! :thumbsup:

That is because it is late afternoon where I am :rofl: But thanks for including me :P
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:02 pm

greymaters wrote:
Leliforever wrote:

That is because it is late afternoon where I am :rofl: But thanks for including me :P

Here it's a little after midnight and I'm still studying :cursing: (just taking a break-sending from my iPod!-no me for my pc!!! :( )
Anyway...good night to everyone going to bed and good morning to everyone waking up!!! :D
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:22 am

Promo ( a little different)
Shot of shirtless Mark with Lexie getting dressed behind him - not sure of location - could be an on-call room or other hospital utility room. :S

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HCRSrNcHMyc
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:50 am

I thought they would have released some sneak peeks today. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby md_em on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:11 am

Thanks Tayli for the new promo.

Not many sneak peeks for this epi :(
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby greymaters on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:26 pm

:thumbsup: Happy Grey's Day!!! :thumbsup:

I think we are going to see a very emotional eppi tonight. Mc Mama may encourage Derek in many ways, like letting go of his anger about his dad. And maybe even telling him, Meredith is a keeper, get a ring on her finger before she gets away :D :D

Well a girl can hope, anyway.
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Dr.K on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Omg i hope that dereks mom likes mer and i hope she encouages him to propose , that would be AMAZING :)

soo excieted 3.5 hours
Dr.K
Viewer

Postby DarkUFO on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:45 am

DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby greymaters on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:56 am

Thank you so much DarkUFO! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We have the Fab. 5 together!!!!! Poor Meredith, she really worries too much...
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:57 am

Dr.K wrote:Omg i hope that dereks mom likes mer and i hope she encouages him to propose , that would be AMAZING :)

soo excieted 3.5 hours

Welcome, Dr K. Great to see your post.
I think we are all looking forward to a positive outcome to McMama's visit. But we have to remember that sr is the creator of this show and what the fans want rarely is given. We also have to remember that Meredith is very intimidated by these situations. She tries to be what is required and is inept and clumsy when she tries hard to impress. Derek is her first real boyfriend and all her insecurities will be rearing their ugly heads. I hope McMama is the mother we have been lead to believe she is - seeing Mark's pain as a child and now, seeing Owen's pain, raising 5 children well, etc. I hope she can see Meredith's potential and can see past these insecurities and her clumsiness in these situations and her love for Derek and his for her. :loveeyes:

greymaters wrote:

Thank you so much DarkUFO! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We have the Fab. 5 together!!!!! Poor Meredith, she really worries too much...

Darn, I can't hear the conversation between Mere, Derek and his mother. Does McMama ask Derek to come home? :scared:
Oh and thanks DarkUFO. Off to see if there are clearer ones on YouTube. BBL.

ETA If you turn down the volume to one of the speakers you can hear the dialogue.
I knew poor Mere would be so clumsy in this. I wonder what Derek thought his mother was thinking about Meredith, when she said she was wondering what it was like to treat a SK?
Last edited by Taylijane on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:00 am

The one with Meredith and Alex and George and Izzie and Sadie was really funny. It was nice to have them all together like that.

The one with Christina and Owen, that was funny how he asked. But going off the press release you know they "try to go on a date". So something happens. I think that scene with Owen in Cristina's shower is in this one. I don't know what else it could be. I hope it's not Christina who tells him now or cancels or something.

The ones with Derek were really hard to hear at least for me, there was some weird background noise. The one with him, his mom and Meredith I wanted to watch but it was really hard.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers