Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:47 am

Taylijane wrote:
greymaters wrote:Here is a sneak peek, can't believe it is out already...wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfupFBgsSuQ

WOW!


Thanks, Donna.
hbshopgirl wrote:I'm a little confused. Does Derek not want to use PDR's organs for the boy? What does Bailey want from Derek? How is performing the surgery going to prevent him from organ donation. Is it that he will get better from the surgery and then be exucated and then they can't use his organs?


hbshopgirl, Derek under the Hippocratic Oath he takes must do all he can to save a person's life. However, the PDR could over-ride that by refusing surgery which he did and I suppose there are not too many lawyers who would fight his rights for him or to have enough time. As you saw in 5.12, Derek said all it takes is for two surgeons to decide he is not fit to make a decision like that and over-rule his decision as soon as the goes unconscious. (Why he yelled at Meredith when she was deliberating signing - I know Derek wanted her support - but, I think she was thinking of the PDR's rights - does he have any rights, does he deserve those rights?)
I think Derek is thinking of what he "must" do. But is it the "right" thing - the "best" thing - the greater good? These decision in real life should not be in the hands of the surgeons because of these reasons - there are ethics committees and lawyers who should be making these decisions. The surgeons are too close and often they feel they must treat - but is it the right/best treatment - the greatest good?
We will all have our personal opinion on it and we would all be right in our way. :hmm:




Thanks for clarifying for me. Yeah I think they all are way to close. I mean in 5-11 when Meredith said that mean thing to christina that was so uncalled for in the OR. I mean they need to remain professional. And I hate how what she said goes unpunished or anything. I don't know as you can probably see I don't love Meredith very much. Anyway what did Derek say to Christina after she thanked him for being able to scrub in?
Meredith and Derek and Christina and even Owen working together is bad. It's good for TV but I mean all their problems with one another gets in the way. It was really evident in 5-11. Also is this episode how Derek yells at Meredith that was uncalled for. I think if they weren't together it would be different. There needed to be a scene between them after his mom left and everything but I think 5-13 takes place the same night so it made sense.


On a different note I am surprised Owen asked Christina asked her out in front of Izzie. I mean he is so professional and everything you would think that he wouldn't want everyone to know. I guess now that their residents it's not a big deal.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Leliforever on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Hello spoiler girls!!! :D
Sorry for not posting for quite long but I went shopping yesterday (for about 5-6 hours! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ) and didn't have time to open the pc because when I returned home the only thing I did was sleep!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

hbshopgirl wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
greymaters wrote:Here is a sneak peek, can't believe it is out already...wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfupFBgsSuQ

WOW!


Thanks, Donna.
hbshopgirl wrote:I'm a little confused. Does Derek not want to use PDR's organs for the boy? What does Bailey want from Derek? How is performing the surgery going to prevent him from organ donation. Is it that he will get better from the surgery and then be exucated and then they can't use his organs?


hbshopgirl, Derek under the Hippocratic Oath he takes must do all he can to save a person's life. However, the PDR could over-ride that by refusing surgery which he did and I suppose there are not too many lawyers who would fight his rights for him or to have enough time. As you saw in 5.12, Derek said all it takes is for two surgeons to decide he is not fit to make a decision like that and over-rule his decision as soon as the goes unconscious. (Why he yelled at Meredith when she was deliberating signing - I know Derek wanted her support - but, I think she was thinking of the PDR's rights - does he have any rights, does he deserve those rights?)
I think Derek is thinking of what he "must" do. But is it the "right" thing - the "best" thing - the greater good? These decision in real life should not be in the hands of the surgeons because of these reasons - there are ethics committees and lawyers who should be making these decisions. The surgeons are too close and often they feel they must treat - but is it the right/best treatment - the greatest good?
We will all have our personal opinion on it and we would all be right in our way. :hmm:




Thanks for clarifying for me. Yeah I think they all are way to close. I mean in 5-11 when Meredith said that mean thing to christina that was so uncalled for in the OR. I mean they need to remain professional. And I hate how what she said goes unpunished or anything. I don't know as you can probably see I don't love Meredith very much. Anyway what did Derek say to Christina after she thanked him for being able to scrub in?
Meredith and Derek and Christina and even Owen working together is bad. It's good for TV but I mean all their problems with one another gets in the way. It was really evident in 5-11. Also is this episode how Derek yells at Meredith that was uncalled for. I think if they weren't together it would be different. There needed to be a scene between them after his mom left and everything but I think 5-13 takes place the same night so it made sense.


On a different note I am surprised Owen asked Christina asked her out in front of Izzie. I mean he is so professional and everything you would think that he wouldn't want everyone to know. I guess now that their residents it's not a big deal.


Seeing the promo,I think Baily doesn't want Derek to operate on the PDT because then he has the right not to be executed and stay in the hispitan until he dies (which according to Derek won't take long) then,the doctors can keep his organs "alive" for some time after and save the boy... :( But if Derek performs the surgury,he is gonna be fine and executed normally so his organs will be lost... :(
I think the title refers to a lot of things...Each title has to do with each character...I assume it's for the medical stuff and hope it refers only to the PDT and not to the little boy because he is so cute and so young to die! :cry:
I hope denny will go,too...So glad that his screen-time was limited during last episode! :)

I read somewhere that at the end of the season we as viewers will realise the real meaning of the 'DEAD-ALIVE' thing (although I doubt that! :whistle: )...Does this mean that the Denny story will continue till the end of the season??? :scared: :scared: :scared:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:45 pm

Stolen from the jungle at ABC board - a description of the CTV promo which has not been loaded onto YouTube yet
:
here's a description that someone posted on TwoP

-Bailey panicked telling Jackson he has to hold on
-Meredith/Bailey/SK: Meredith tells her that he's a match
-Cristina/Meredith/SK: Cristina says "tell me you paged Shepherd." Meredith explains he wants to die and he's dying anyway and if he dies today his organs go to Jackson
-Meredith/Bailey: Meredith telling her she knows it feels wrong on so many levels
-Derek/Meredith: Derek mad says "you should have told me the truth."
-Meredith and guards wheeling SK somewhere and Bailey's in the hall also with them,
-Derek/Meredith: Meredith tells him "as much as you think you're right I think I'm just as right"
- Bailey yelling at someone "we're doctors not executioners"
- Derek in scrub hat with scalpel in OR.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby greymaters on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:23 am

OOOps sorry
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:34 am

Leliforever wrote:Hello spoiler girls!!! :D
Sorry for not posting for quite long but I went shopping yesterday (for about 5-6 hours! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ) and didn't have time to open the pc because when I returned home the only thing I did was sleep!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

hbshopgirl wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
greymaters wrote:Here is a sneak peek, can't believe it is out already...wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfupFBgsSuQ

WOW!


Thanks, Donna.
hbshopgirl wrote:I'm a little confused. Does Derek not want to use PDR's organs for the boy? What does Bailey want from Derek? How is performing the surgery going to prevent him from organ donation. Is it that he will get better from the surgery and then be exucated and then they can't use his organs?


hbshopgirl, Derek under the Hippocratic Oath he takes must do all he can to save a person's life. However, the PDR could over-ride that by refusing surgery which he did and I suppose there are not too many lawyers who would fight his rights for him or to have enough time. As you saw in 5.12, Derek said all it takes is for two surgeons to decide he is not fit to make a decision like that and over-rule his decision as soon as the goes unconscious. (Why he yelled at Meredith when she was deliberating signing - I know Derek wanted her support - but, I think she was thinking of the PDR's rights - does he have any rights, does he deserve those rights?)
I think Derek is thinking of what he "must" do. But is it the "right" thing - the "best" thing - the greater good? These decision in real life should not be in the hands of the surgeons because of these reasons - there are ethics committees and lawyers who should be making these decisions. The surgeons are too close and often they feel they must treat - but is it the right/best treatment - the greatest good?
We will all have our personal opinion on it and we would all be right in our way. :hmm:




Thanks for clarifying for me. Yeah I think they all are way to close. I mean in 5-11 when Meredith said that mean thing to christina that was so uncalled for in the OR. I mean they need to remain professional. And I hate how what she said goes unpunished or anything. I don't know as you can probably see I don't love Meredith very much. Anyway what did Derek say to Christina after she thanked him for being able to scrub in?
Meredith and Derek and Christina and even Owen working together is bad. It's good for TV but I mean all their problems with one another gets in the way. It was really evident in 5-11. Also is this episode how Derek yells at Meredith that was uncalled for. I think if they weren't together it would be different. There needed to be a scene between them after his mom left and everything but I think 5-13 takes place the same night so it made sense.


On a different note I am surprised Owen asked Christina asked her out in front of Izzie. I mean he is so professional and everything you would think that he wouldn't want everyone to know. I guess now that their residents it's not a big deal.


Seeing the promo,I think Baily doesn't want Derek to operate on the PDT because then he has the right not to be executed and stay in the hispitan until he dies (which according to Derek won't take long) then,the doctors can keep his organs "alive" for some time after and save the boy... :( But if Derek performs the surgury,he is gonna be fine and executed normally so his organs will be lost... :(
I think the title refers to a lot of things...Each title has to do with each character...I assume it's for the medical stuff and hope it refers only to the PDT and not to the little boy because he is so cute and so young to die! :cry:
I hope denny will go,too...So glad that his screen-time was limited during last episode! :)

I read somewhere that at the end of the season we as viewers will realise the real meaning of the 'DEAD-ALIVE' thing (although I doubt that! :whistle: )...Does this mean that the Denny story will continue till the end of the season??? :scared: :scared: :scared:




I think that the Denny storyline will go until the end of the season, unfortunately.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby greymaters on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:22 am

hbshopgirl said:


I think that the Denny storyline will go until the end of the season, unfortunately.

hbshopgirl, I am thinking Denny will be gone sometime soon...maybe "Stairway to Heaven". At least that is what I am hoping. :S
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:00 am

greymaters wrote:hbshopgirl said:


I think that the Denny storyline will go until the end of the season, unfortunately.

hbshopgirl, I am thinking Denny will be gone sometime soon...maybe "Stairway to Heaven". At least that is what I am hoping. :S


Donna, I agree with you. But, I think Denny will go in 4.17 - I will follow you into the dark. I think the ABC executive was misquoted or misinterpreted - I think we will have to wait until the end of the season for the complete picture of what and why Denny was there and he said that Denny is not a ghost - we have been told he is part of Izzie's hallucinations caused by her aneurysm - or so sr has told us to placate the "revolting" fans - but we also know that sr speaks with multi-forked tongue - she will say one thing and then do completely the opposite. Who can forget her "Gotcha suckers" with the Derek dying in an accident and McPlotDevisePlant's pregnancy in the first episode of the season. She may do the same with Izzie's hallucinations and Denny turns out to be a deep undercover agent who never died but had to disappear for sometime (said totally tongue in cheek; but who knows with sr O.o :roll: ). I don't know which storyline would be more soapy - the hallucinating aneurysm or deep undercover agent who had to have his death faked. :whistle: :P
Maybe Izzie's aneurysm bursts and she has to have rehab for the rest of the season and it is only when her speech comes back at the end of the season that we find out about her hallucinations - that way sr hopes that the fans will have forgotten the ridiculous storyline and all is forgiven. :whistle: And she gets her revenge on KH for speaking out about her bad scripts - she has not dialogue for the rest of the season. ;) ;) :)
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Leliforever on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Taylijane wrote:
greymaters wrote:hbshopgirl said:


I think that the Denny storyline will go until the end of the season, unfortunately.

hbshopgirl, I am thinking Denny will be gone sometime soon...maybe "Stairway to Heaven". At least that is what I am hoping. :S


Donna, I agree with you. But, I think Denny will go in 4.17 - I will follow you into the dark. I think the ABC executive was misquoted or misinterpreted - I think we will have to wait until the end of the season for the complete picture of what and why Denny was there and he said that Denny is not a ghost - we have been told he is part of Izzie's hallucinations caused by her aneurysm - or so sr has told us to placate the "revolting" fans - but we also know that sr speaks with multi-forked tongue - she will say one thing and then do completely the opposite. Who can forget her "Gotcha suckers" with the Derek dying in an accident and McPlotDevisePlant's pregnancy in the first episode of the season. She may do the same with Izzie's hallucinations and Denny turns out to be a deep undercover agent who never died but had to disappear for sometime (said totally tongue in cheek; but who knows with sr O.o :roll: ). I don't know which storyline would be more soapy - the hallucinating aneurysm or deep undercover agent who had to have his death faked. :whistle: :P
Maybe Izzie's aneurysm bursts and she has to have rehab for the rest of the season and it is only when her speech comes back at the end of the season that we find out about her hallucinations - that way sr hopes that the fans will have forgotten the ridiculous storyline and all is forgiven. :whistle: And she gets her revenge on KH for speaking out about her bad scripts - she has not dialogue for the rest of the season. ;) ;) :)


Hmmm,Taili...you really love scripts! :thumbsup:
I'm telling you,if the show ends up with Denny not being Dead...I'll throw my pc screen out of the window!!! :cursing: :cursing: It's ridiculous and Shonda knows that and tries to make up for it... :x I don't see any way why at the end of the season we'll somehow realise why Denny s back and accept his,in my opinion,stupid,unreasonable appearance... :x :x :x
The only thing I care about now is MerDer...and I also believe in a make-up between Mer & Chris because Ii don't like seeing them like that!!! :x :x :x
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:24 pm

Leliforever wrote:
Hmmm,Taili...you really love scripts! :thumbsup:
I'm telling you,if the show ends up with Denny not being Dead...I'll throw my pc screen out of the window!!! :cursing: :cursing: It's ridiculous and Shonda knows that and tries to make up for it... :x I don't see any way why at the end of the season we'll somehow realise why Denny s back and accept his,in my opinion,stupid,unreasonable appearance... :x :x :x
The only thing I care about now is MerDer...and I also believe in a make-up between Mer & Chris because Ii don't like seeing them like that!!! :x :x :x


Leli, I think that Denny will have to be dead. I was only joking about him still being alive. If he were alive, how would sr explain no one else being able to see him. She really only has two explanations - he is an hallucination of Izzie's or he is a ghost. I am not sure what to make of Denny saying "we have to talk" to Alex at the end - unless it was Izzie's imagination wanting Denny to talk to Alex about looking after her after he leaves. The whole storyline is so bizarro it is too hard to speculate on with any sensible thoughts. O.o
Until 5.17, I think we are going to see less of Denny and more of Izzie showing other symptoms. They may discover more symptoms in this episode 5.13 and have the next couple of episodes with Izzie undergoing tests and then the diagnosis and the operation in 5.17 where there is so life or death drama with the aneurysm either being operated on or bursting.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Leliforever on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Taylijane wrote:
Leliforever wrote:
Hmmm,Taili...you really love scripts! :thumbsup:
I'm telling you,if the show ends up with Denny not being Dead...I'll throw my pc screen out of the window!!! :cursing: :cursing: It's ridiculous and Shonda knows that and tries to make up for it... :x I don't see any way why at the end of the season we'll somehow realise why Denny s back and accept his,in my opinion,stupid,unreasonable appearance... :x :x :x
The only thing I care about now is MerDer...and I also believe in a make-up between Mer & Chris because Ii don't like seeing them like that!!! :x :x :x


Leli, I think that Denny will have to be dead. I was only joking about him still being alive. If he were alive, how would sr explain no one else being able to see him. She really only has two explanations - he is an hallucination of Izzie's or he is a ghost. I am not sure what to make of Denny saying "we have to talk" to Alex at the end - unless it was Izzie's imagination wanting Denny to talk to Alex about looking after her after he leaves. The whole storyline is so bizarro it is too hard to speculate on with any sensible thoughts. O.o
Until 5.17, I think we are going to see less of Denny and more of Izzie showing other symptoms. They may discover more symptoms in this episode 5.13 and have the next couple of episodes with Izzie undergoing tests and then the diagnosis and the operation in 5.17 where there is so life or death drama with the aneurysm either being operated on or bursting.


I'm telling you girls...I'm not going to like the episodes with ixxie being operated! :unsure: Because I feel like somehow they have to fit Izzie in the show...I mean if she gets operated this means that she is a big part of the episode... :unsure:
As for the Denny,him talking to Alex was really weird!Maybe he is indeed a ghost and he'll show up in front of Alex to talk to him! :scared: There is only one for sure...The whole storyline is way too stupid!!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Leliforever wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
Leliforever wrote:
Hmmm,Taili...you really love scripts! :thumbsup:
I'm telling you,if the show ends up with Denny not being Dead...I'll throw my pc screen out of the window!!! :cursing: :cursing: It's ridiculous and Shonda knows that and tries to make up for it... :x I don't see any way why at the end of the season we'll somehow realise why Denny s back and accept his,in my opinion,stupid,unreasonable appearance... :x :x :x
The only thing I care about now is MerDer...and I also believe in a make-up between Mer & Chris because Ii don't like seeing them like that!!! :x :x :x


Leli, I think that Denny will have to be dead. I was only joking about him still being alive. If he were alive, how would sr explain no one else being able to see him. She really only has two explanations - he is an hallucination of Izzie's or he is a ghost. I am not sure what to make of Denny saying "we have to talk" to Alex at the end - unless it was Izzie's imagination wanting Denny to talk to Alex about looking after her after he leaves. The whole storyline is so bizarro it is too hard to speculate on with any sensible thoughts. O.o
Until 5.17, I think we are going to see less of Denny and more of Izzie showing other symptoms. They may discover more symptoms in this episode 5.13 and have the next couple of episodes with Izzie undergoing tests and then the diagnosis and the operation in 5.17 where there is so life or death drama with the aneurysm either being operated on or bursting.


I'm telling you girls...I'm not going to like the episodes with ixxie being operated! :unsure: Because I feel like somehow they have to fit Izzie in the show...I mean if she gets operated this means that she is a big part of the episode... :unsure:
As for the Denny,him talking to Alex was really weird!Maybe he is indeed a ghost and he'll show up in front of Alex to talk to him! :scared: There is only one for sure...The whole storyline is way too stupid!!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:



Yeah I was just thinking that too about Izzie. She is great as a secondary character. Nothing more. This storyline with her having a brain condition is going to give her a big part. It's hard to see her getting operated on by Derek and everything. And this isn't Meredith so we don't have everyone caring and being worried about her like we had for her in all her near death experiences,the bomb, drowning etc. Like Izze said in 5-03 she doesn't have anyone. She is kind of right. She now only has Alex because she is having sex with him. Meredith, yeah cares about her but its more one-sided. Christina, no, shes just replacing Mere for Izzie. Like Meredith is doing too. George cares about Izzie but she doesn't appreciate it. He was the only one who said happy birthday lol. Them getting together ruined a great friendship. Izzie doesn't have some attending who loves her or cares about her like Christina and Meredith. It's funny that she the only one to have never had sex with an attending or high level resident before. I guess she has her on against the rules things she did, like Denny a patient. Which is worse I think to fall in love with a patient than an attending.
Back to Izzie having surgery and everything it's going to be odd because like you said she doesn't fit well in the show or with any of the characters real or fictionally.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby tigerlove2002 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:49 am

I don't think I can wait until 5.17 to see the "end" of denny....i thought the whole stroyline was wierd to begin with. Ok, I could see him appearing everynow and then, but its like hes a real character on the show. I just want him gonw for good.

And where has George been?
User avatar
tigerlove2002
Viewer
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:39 pm
Location: Michigan
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Leliforever on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:44 pm

hbshopgirl wrote:
Leliforever wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
Leliforever wrote:
Hmmm,Taili...you really love scripts! :thumbsup:
I'm telling you,if the show ends up with Denny not being Dead...I'll throw my pc screen out of the window!!! :cursing: :cursing: It's ridiculous and Shonda knows that and tries to make up for it... :x I don't see any way why at the end of the season we'll somehow realise why Denny s back and accept his,in my opinion,stupid,unreasonable appearance... :x :x :x
The only thing I care about now is MerDer...and I also believe in a make-up between Mer & Chris because Ii don't like seeing them like that!!! :x :x :x


Leli, I think that Denny will have to be dead. I was only joking about him still being alive. If he were alive, how would sr explain no one else being able to see him. She really only has two explanations - he is an hallucination of Izzie's or he is a ghost. I am not sure what to make of Denny saying "we have to talk" to Alex at the end - unless it was Izzie's imagination wanting Denny to talk to Alex about looking after her after he leaves. The whole storyline is so bizarro it is too hard to speculate on with any sensible thoughts. O.o
Until 5.17, I think we are going to see less of Denny and more of Izzie showing other symptoms. They may discover more symptoms in this episode 5.13 and have the next couple of episodes with Izzie undergoing tests and then the diagnosis and the operation in 5.17 where there is so life or death drama with the aneurysm either being operated on or bursting.


I'm telling you girls...I'm not going to like the episodes with ixxie being operated! :unsure: Because I feel like somehow they have to fit Izzie in the show...I mean if she gets operated this means that she is a big part of the episode... :unsure:
As for the Denny,him talking to Alex was really weird!Maybe he is indeed a ghost and he'll show up in front of Alex to talk to him! :scared: There is only one for sure...The whole storyline is way too stupid!!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:



Yeah I was just thinking that too about Izzie. She is great as a secondary character. Nothing more. This storyline with her having a brain condition is going to give her a big part. It's hard to see her getting operated on by Derek and everything. And this isn't Meredith so we don't have everyone caring and being worried about her like we had for her in all her near death experiences,the bomb, drowning etc. Like Izze said in 5-03 she doesn't have anyone. She is kind of right. She now only has Alex because she is having sex with him. Meredith, yeah cares about her but its more one-sided. Christina, no, shes just replacing Mere for Izzie. Like Meredith is doing too. George cares about Izzie but she doesn't appreciate it. He was the only one who said happy birthday lol. Them getting together ruined a great friendship. Izzie doesn't have some attending who loves her or cares about her like Christina and Meredith. It's funny that she the only one to have never had sex with an attending or high level resident before. I guess she has her on against the rules things she did, like Denny a patient. Which is worse I think to fall in love with a patient than an attending.
Back to Izzie having surgery and everything it's going to be odd because like you said she doesn't fit well in the show or with any of the characters real or fictionally.


Couldn't agree more! :D The only good thing about these episodes I think it will be seeing Alex being worried about her...He has evolved into such a great man...I really love him and feeel sorry for him that he has to put up with that stupid dead thing... :thumbsdown:

Now,abc speculation question...Not much to get though(the answers were too obvious this week!!! :thumbsdown: -like who will interrupt Derek's surgury!)

2)What will Callie admit doing to take her mind of her romantic issues?
a-chatting online (that's what I chose!imagine that! :lol: )
b-cooking
c-working out
d-drinking
e-none of the above

3)Who will save lexie from an embarrasing moment
a-mer
b-mark
c-Sadie
d-george
e-None of the above

4)In what part of SGH will Mark get injured
a-On-call room
b-Cafeteria
c-ER
d-ICU (what's that anyway??? :S )
e-none of the above

5)What will Derek show to Chris when he arrives at SGH?
a-An x-ray
b-William's chart
c-His new shoes ( :lol: )
d-A photo
e.None of the above (that's what I chose because it's the proposal ring!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: )

So I'm listening to guesses as I need some marks to get up to the leaderboard!!! :wub: :wub:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Leli,

questions 2 and 5, I have the same choice as you.
Question 4 I'm a little perplexe: they say in the summary that Mark gets injured in the OR and it's not an option (and if you look at the promo, it doesn't look like an OR)
For the last one (Q. 3), haven't chosen yet :S
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Humbugged on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:23 pm

4 - On Call Room.

3 - Callie (she'll say it was her and Mark )
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

cron