Canadian Promo in case no one has seen it yet
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... t-out.html
DarkUFO
Administrator

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Humbugged wrote:Major Spoiler for karmic380 at TWoP

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com ... 255&st=435

Wow. :eek: Thanks Humbugged. I bet sr is spitting chips! :w00t: The spy has got hold of the whole episode tape by the looks of it and by the sneak peeks and the promo it is not a fake. I don't mind being spoiled because I do not see it live and love to have some warnings of what is happening.

:devil: :devil: Everyone be warned, if you go there and read, it does look like a summary of the whole episode. :devil: :devil:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Taylijane wrote: Humbugged wrote:Major Spoiler for karmic380 at TWoP

Wow. :eek: Thanks Humbugged. I bet sr is spitting chips! :w00t: The spy has got hold of the whole episode tape by the looks of it and by the sneak peeks and the promo it is not a fake. I don't mind being spoiled because I do not see it live and love to have some warnings of what is happening.

thats twice in the last few epis that the whole lot has came out
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Taylijane wrote:
Humbugged wrote:Major Spoiler for karmic380 at TWoP

:devil: :devil: Everyone be warned, if you go there and read, it does look like a summary of the whole episode. :devil: :devil:

Too late Taili! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I'm already spoiled! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
But it's too good to resist... :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP
MCBabies!Finally!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:52 pm

I'm not going to read it! I read the first line about Izzie and christina and I am stopping. I hope I can hold out!
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby McSunny on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:54 pm

hbshopgirl wrote:I'm not going to read it! I read the first line about Izzie and christina and I am stopping. I hope I can hold out!

I'm trying to hold out too! Biting my nails, though. :lol:

I read the first couple of parts, but then I quit!
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:09 pm

McSunny wrote:
hbshopgirl wrote:I'm not going to read it! I read the first line about Izzie and christina and I am stopping. I hope I can hold out!

I'm trying to hold out too! Biting my nails, though. :lol:

I read the first couple of parts, but then I quit!

Girls you are so brave and strong... :thumbsup: Well done... :thumbsup:
Although if you knew what an amazing scene was included in there you could not resist! :roll: Trust me! :roll:
I couldn't!But I'm not feeling guilty at all!!! :PP :PP :PP
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Girls ... well of course, I ran to see the end of the episode. Incredible to have so many details.
Yes, sure SR is freaking out. :PP
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby McSunny on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:19 pm

hbshopgirl - don't listen to them! Hang in there! We only have 1 day left until tomorrow's show. ;)
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:39 pm

McSunny wrote:hbshopgirl - don't listen to them! Hang in there! We only have 1 day left until tomorrow's show. ;)

I only read a bit too, then quit...I am very excited for it to be Grey's air time, I just feel I can't wait. but I will, just don't want to be spoiled rotten :rofl: :PP

If all this spoiler stuff was at abc, it would be long gone (removed) so glad we settled in here at Spoiler TV. Thanks DarkUFO and Tayli for bringing us all here.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:25 am

greymaters wrote:
McSunny wrote:hbshopgirl - don't listen to them! Hang in there! We only have 1 day left until tomorrow's show. ;)

I only read a bit too, then quit...I am very excited for it to be Grey's air time, I just feel I can't wait. but I will, just don't want to be spoiled rotten :rofl: :PP

If all this spoiler stuff was at abc, it would be long gone (removed) so glad we settled in here at Spoiler TV. Thanks DarkUFO and Tayli for bringing us all here.

Morning/evening all :cool:
I admire all your tough types who can resist the temptation. I don't mind being spoiled but I can appreciate and admire those that don't. ;)
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:47 am

Yeah I am staying strong. Luckily I have homework to keep me busy but tomorrow I can see myself breaking down.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby greymaters on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 am

hbshopgirl wrote:Yeah I am staying strong. Luckily I have homework to keep me busy but tomorrow I can see myself breaking down.

and I am going to bed early, just to escape this computer calling my name, and saying "finish reading the recap", and tomorrow, while having coffee, I may just ....READ IT! :w00t: Night night all :P :lol: :taz:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:12 am

greymaters wrote:
hbshopgirl wrote:Yeah I am staying strong. Luckily I have homework to keep me busy but tomorrow I can see myself breaking down.

and I am going to bed early, just to escape this computer calling my name, and saying "finish reading the recap", and tomorrow, while having coffee, I may just ....READ IT! :w00t: Night night all :P :lol: :taz:

Good girls! Just hang in there. We can make it a few hours tomorrow! Obviously, I don't mind being somewhat spoiled but I try not to be all the way spoiled....rotten, that is! :clap: Cheering us on! :thumbup: :shaun: :balloon:
McSunny
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers