Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:00 am

Taylijane wrote:
greymaters wrote:
McSunny wrote:hbshopgirl - don't listen to them! Hang in there! We only have 1 day left until tomorrow's show. ;)

I only read a bit too, then quit...I am very excited for it to be Grey's air time, I just feel I can't wait. but I will, just don't want to be spoiled rotten :rofl: :PP

If all this spoiler stuff was at abc, it would be long gone (removed) so glad we settled in here at Spoiler TV. Thanks DarkUFO and Tayli for bringing us all here.

Morning/evening all :cool:
I admire all your tough types who can resist the temptation. I don't mind being spoiled but I can appreciate and admire those that don't. ;)

ITA with Tayli, I love spoilers but I admire those who can resist :hail: :clap:

And yes, thanks to Darkufo and Tayli ... we have a real place for us spoilers people :punk:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Leliforever on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:24 pm

md_em wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
greymaters wrote:
McSunny wrote:hbshopgirl - don't listen to them! Hang in there! We only have 1 day left until tomorrow's show. ;)

I only read a bit too, then quit...I am very excited for it to be Grey's air time, I just feel I can't wait. but I will, just don't want to be spoiled rotten :rofl: :PP

If all this spoiler stuff was at abc, it would be long gone (removed) so glad we settled in here at Spoiler TV. Thanks DarkUFO and Tayli for bringing us all here.

Morning/evening all :cool:
I admire all your tough types who can resist the temptation. I don't mind being spoiled but I can appreciate and admire those that don't. ;)

ITA with Tayli, I love spoilers but I admire those who can resist :hail: :clap:

And yes, thanks to Darkufo and Tayli ... we have a real place for us spoilers people :punk:

Totally agree! :thumbsup:

Happy Grey's Day everyone!!! :D :D :D
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:57 pm

THIS TELLS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN CALLIE AND ARIZONA TONIGHT - READ NO FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

Dorothy Surrenders – Greetings from Arizona – Feb 5, 2009

So, do you remember how “Grey's Anatomy” made our little lesbian dreams vanish into the parking lot of no return? And do you remember when, despite rumors that ABC executives did not like the “explicit nature” of Callie and Erica's relationship, show creator Shonda Rhimes insisted Brooke Smith was not fired for playing a lesbian and that she believed it “belittles the relationship to simply replace Erica with 'another lesbian'?” And then remember how almost exactly a month later news broke that, never mind, she had indeed simply replaced Erica with another lesbian – just a younger and (by conventional straight male standards) hotter lesbian?
More....
http://dorothysurrenders.blogspot.com/2 ... izona.html
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:39 pm

It's incredible the number of spoilers out :sneaky:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby greymaters on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Latest from Korbi

I am so sick of waiting for good Cristina/Owen Hunt love. How much longer? -Juliana
There's no sexy time tonight. Hunt's ex -- played by All My Children, The 4400 and Dirt's Laura Allen -- shows up at Seattle Grace towards the end of the episode, but her arrival does actually force Yang and Hunt closer... physically.

Any Grey's scoop? -Gina
Callie's getting some action tonight. In the bathroom at Joe's Bar. :S

Is McDreamy proposing to Meredith tonight as all the promos suggest? -Dee
Nope. :x

I'm so sick of this Izzie storyline dragging out. Tell me it'll be over soon. -Jeff
Izzie's condition is life threatening and we're going to get that info right quick. I'm not saying she's being killed off, but the storyline will certainly get a push forward over the next couple weeks.
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... korbi.html
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:29 pm

There are 10 sneak peeks on the front page, Yes, that is 10!
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/

Most are from PrP. The GA ones we have seen before. :)
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:10 pm

Taylijane wrote:There are 10 sneak peeks on the front page, Yes, that is 10!
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/

Most are from PrP. The GA ones we have seen before. :)

Taili you scared me at first when you said 10 sneak peeks but then I read that no grey's anatomy new ones so I didn't bother watch the PrP ones... :roll:
Can't wait to download the episode and watch it!!! :wub:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Previous

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers