Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:39 pm

greymaters wrote:Looks like greysoffice may be correct with her answer to the fantasy question about who will get a promotion..

DON'T MISS LIST

NYPOST.COM

GREY'S ANATOMY, Thursday, 9 p.m., ABC

A 'Grey' proposal- It only took a million years, but Dr. Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey) is finally-finally-going to propose to Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo). He even has the ring. Now all he needs is the perfect venue to pop the question. Meanwhile, Meredith's half-sister, Lexie, tells plastic surgery stud Mark (Eric Dane) that she wants him to announce to the medical community that they are dating. Miranda Bailey (Chandra Wilson) considers a new career path.

and md em,

So our initial guess (a long time ago) was the right one ... it makes a lot more sense.
I will download PrP because I want to see Der and the others (but I will first download GA of course)
:

Well you may not have to download it this week, unless you want to know what the background on Archer is..and how Addison comes to the conclusion that Derek can help... I am going to try to watch it, but I don't have to download it...

Donna and greyoffice, I am wondering if Bailey's change of career plan is that she does not get the promotion. That the chief offers the promotion to Arizona Robbins and then Bailey decides she has had enough and wants a career change in LA and this is why the chief and Derek go to LA - to get Bailey back. :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby greymaters on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:27 am

Taylijane wrote:
Donna and greyoffice, I am wondering if Bailey's change of career plan is that she does not get the promotion. That the chief offers the promotion to Arizona Robbins and then Bailey decides she has had enough and wants a career change in LA and this is why the chief and Derek go to LA - to get Bailey back. :hmm:


Good point Tayli, could very well be just that! I am going to keep my answer Robbins...
Lets hope Bailey does NOT go to Oceanside (LA) and if she does, she does not stay.. :( I would miss her so much on Greys, I love her character.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby McSunny on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:15 am

I will watch PrP this week and do a summary after for those that don't want to download PrP. This week, as we saw in the sneak peek, will be Addi & all learning about Archer's glioma and deciding they need Derek. I can tell how they get to that point in the summary.

As for Bailey, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but she is in her last year of residency. When Bailey was pregnant the Chief offered her a fellowship at SGH for after her residency. She has not done the fellowship year yet. She has not been a Cardio resident so I think she would have to do some residency in Cardio (in real life) to then specialize in that field. Of course, this is Grey's and they may not follow what actually would happen in the real world. Bailey cannot just be promoted to Cardio Attending she still has to, at least, finish her residency. She can change fields if she wants.

I still think it's Arizona replacing the Peds doctor that died.
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:53 am

Taylijane wrote:Here they are:
Fantasy Questions for Beat Your Heart Out

1. Who will Lexie first try to talk to about her relationship with Mark?

Meredith
Sadie
Callie
Izzie
None of the above

2. What will Meredith ask Cristina to look at for her?

Her mother's diary
Upholstery patterns
A patient's chart
A family photo
None of the above

3. What topic will Meredith think scares Derek?

His house
His mother
Addison
Babies
None of the above

4. Who will be offered a promotion?

Dr. Torres
Dr. Bailey
Dr. Robbins
Dr. Dixon
None of the above

5. Dr. Dixon will need what kind of treatment to help her overcome an anxiety attack?

Hugging
Singing
Medication
Massage
None of the above




Try to keep the questions in view, as I have to think about
q. 1 Callie makes sense (given the last epi)
q.4 Dr Robbins could be the good answer (thanks to Tayli, Sunny ...)

q.5 is a mystery :S
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:18 am

McSunny wrote:I will watch PrP this week and do a summary after for those that don't want to download PrP. This week, as we saw in the sneak peek, will be Addi & all learning about Archer's glioma and deciding they need Derek. I can tell how they get to that point in the summary.

As for Bailey, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but she is in her last year of residency. When Bailey was pregnant the Chief offered her a fellowship at SGH for after her residency. She has not done the fellowship year yet. She has not been a Cardio resident so I think she would have to do some residency in Cardio (in real life) to then specialize in that field. Of course, this is Grey's and they may not follow what actually would happen in the real world. Bailey cannot just be promoted to Cardio Attending she still has to, at least, finish her residency. She can change fields if she wants.

I still think it's Arizona replacing the Peds doctor that died.

Maybe they only have one promotion position available and Arizona gets the promotion. Bailey has the same general surgery qualification only Arizona's is in Peds. :hmm:

md_em wrote:



Try to keep the questions in view, as I have to think about
q. 1 Callie makes sense (given the last epi)
q.4 Dr Robbins could be the good answer (thanks to Tayli, Sunny ...)

q.5 is a mystery :S


Maybe Dixon visit dermatology. :rofl: She could get everything there. :P
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby McSunny on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:31 am

Taylijane wrote:Maybe Dixon visit dermatology. :rofl: She could get everything there. :P


This is true. Good one, Tayli. :rofl:
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:36 am

McSunny wrote:
Taylijane wrote:Maybe Dixon visit dermatology. :rofl: She could get everything there. :P


This is true. Good one, Tayli. :rofl:


Would that not totally gross her out! :rofl:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby McSunny on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:54 am

Taylijane wrote:
McSunny wrote:
Taylijane wrote:Maybe Dixon visit dermatology. :rofl: She could get everything there. :P


This is true. Good one, Tayli. :rofl:


Would that not totally gross her out! :rofl:


Yes, it would. People with Aspergers (sp?) don't like to be touched, do they?
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:21 pm

McSunny wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
McSunny wrote:
Taylijane wrote:Maybe Dixon visit dermatology. :rofl: She could get everything there. :P


This is true. Good one, Tayli. :rofl:


Would that not totally gross her out! :rofl:


Yes, it would. People with Aspergers (sp?) don't like to be touched, do they?


It's a good one Tayli :thumbup:
More seriously, Asperger is not a severe form of autism ... so I guess they can deal with being touched
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby McSunny on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:32 pm

md_em wrote:
McSunny wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
McSunny wrote:
Taylijane wrote:Maybe Dixon visit dermatology. :rofl: She could get everything there. :P


This is true. Good one, Tayli. :rofl:


Would that not totally gross her out! :rofl:


Yes, it would. People with Aspergers (sp?) don't like to be touched, do they?


It's a good one Tayli :thumbup:
More seriously, Asperger is not a severe form of autism ... so I guess they can deal with being touched



Thanks for clarifying that because I thought I had read, in an article, that Asperger's WAS a form of Autism but I initially thought that it was NOT. Guess I could have just looked it up, huh? :huh:
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Asperger syndrom is indeed a form of autism but there is different level ... and this one is not a severe one (for personal reason I had the opportunity to get some info)
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:39 pm

So according to Ausiello the introduction of Owen's ex is going to be cheesy. Well yeah it is cliche but I was hoping it wouldn't be because Owen and Christina are not at all cliche. I wonder how over the top it can be because I'm sure she doesn't get a lot of screen time because Addison and Derek are a huge part of the next 2 episodes.

It seems like it's going to be a good episode according to him. There's apparently a season 1 type scene, probably with the Fab 5. Also some kind of girl group hug?
There were a lot of Grey's questions, which means that people haven't given up on the show yet.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:01 am

hbshopgirl wrote:So according to Ausiello the introduction of Owen's ex is going to be cheesy. Well yeah it is cliche but I was hoping it wouldn't be because Owen and Christina are not at all cliche. I wonder how over the top it can be because I'm sure she doesn't get a lot of screen time because Addison and Derek are a huge part of the next 2 episodes.

It seems like it's going to be a good episode according to him. There's apparently a season 1 type scene, probably with the Fab 5. Also some kind of girl group hug?
There were a lot of Grey's questions, which means that people haven't given up on the show yet.

hbshopgirl, this will be a GA episode only. PrP following will set up the reason for the call to Derek at the beginning of 5.15. The crossover is 5.15/16.

And I got it right that Izzie "faints" in this episode and she says she must be anaemic. Thus starting the interns on her game to find out what is wrong with her. We see her doing a blood test on herself in the promo.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:05 am

You are really good at inferring, Taylijane.
I meant that these next episodes are all about Derek, Archer, and Addison so all other storylines will be short and not as important. Beth is going to be in 5-14, 5-15 and maybe 5-16 I forgot. Those are the beginnings of the crossover so her her and Owen's storyline won't be a huge thing. That's why I think it's dumb that they picked this time to bring her in. But nothing on the show is as important as MerDer and this time including Addison.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:16 am

DarKUFO has alerted us that he has put 4 sneak peeks on the front page. One of the peeks is a repeat of Mark/Owen/Chief and Derek.

Poor Meredith must be getting very confused by Derek's behaviour. :eek: I have a feeling that if and when the proposal comes it will be at Joe's. But, we may be waiting a while. :unsure: I think the crossover and Derek's crisis of faith is going to get in the way. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: sr :gun: :gun: :gun: :censored: if it is a big delay!

And Bailey would appear to be getting a promotion to an Attending but has to wait for confirmation by the Board after she finishes her residency. I am picking up vibes from the peeks that the surgery on the little girl does not go well and that is why Bailey is having problems in later episodes. Arizona appears very nice.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 11 guests

cron