Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:09 am

Is Derek punching Mark? Do you think it is about Lexie?
And why do Derek and Addion fight so badly ? Hope we will have plenty of Mer :eek:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:33 am

md_em wrote:Is Derek punching Mark? Do you think it is about Lexie?
And why do Derek and Addion fight so badly ? Hope we will have plenty of Mer :eek:

Em ,it does look like Derek really laying into Mark. But, is that Hunt punching Derek?

The front page has the CTV Promo:
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/

I hope Meredith tells Addison to back off (in the OR scene) - that she supports Derek and tells him he can do it. Please. :unsure:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Leliforever on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:57 pm

Taylijane wrote:
md_em wrote:Is Derek punching Mark? Do you think it is about Lexie?
And why do Derek and Addion fight so badly ? Hope we will have plenty of Mer :eek:

Em ,it does look like Derek really laying into Mark. But, is that Hunt punching Derek?

The front page has the CTV Promo:
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/

I hope Meredith tells Addison to back off (in the OR scene) - that she supports Derek and tells him he can do it. Please. :unsure:


I hope she does that too... :wub: :wub: :wub:
I think maybe Derek kicks Mark's ass because he "ruined his life" and he never got the chance to make it up to him...Mark made up with Addison while being derek's best friend,he found them in his own bed and left his wife...Derek was in love with Addison...I believe that...Then he leaves,comes to Seattle,starts a new life and still Addison and Mark continue to hunt him...The come to Seattle,Addison "ruins his life with Mer" once again and they don't let him be happy...Then Mark comes...Like everything happens again...I remember that episode where Derek learnt that Mark and Addison satyed together for 2 months and I felt sorry for him when he realised that he had lost 8 months of being happy with Meredith while trying to save his marriage... :cry: :cry: :( And now he probably learns about Lexie...Thinks that he lied to him again and is stilll ruining his life by dating his wife's half sister... :(

This is like he is trying to take out anything that he's been hiding for such a long time,you know...Whatever he does,I'm staying with my baby... :blush: And I hope Meredith helps him deal with his issues... :( :cry: :(
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:46 pm

I don't know about Derek being in love with Addison when she betrayed him. I think they were in a routine, like good friends being together but not lovers ... well that's just my thought :whistle:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:10 pm

So, so much for a "I don't really care about you and Lexie" from Derek?
I see what you are saying Lelifover, I was thinking something like that too when I saw the promo last night. Mark and Lexie together is not what he will be mad it its the whole thing. This just iced the cake. I said something like this awhile ago, I said that Mark must not really value their friendship. He seemed to, when he kept trying to start a friendship again with Derek, but he doesn't really value Derek. They are soo milking this. if the fight is about Lexie then that is so melodramtic. I think he will find out in the middle of his crisis with the pregnant women.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby greymaters on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:18 pm

I just watched the promo, Derek seems tobe heated at Addison, looks like Derek is mad at Mark too, could this be the dark side of Derek, that spoilers talked about? Okay the crossover could have been done with Meredith and Derek as the stars of Grey's...So why is it that Addison seems to be the lead actress...that ruffles my feathers...ya see how Derek punches Mark? That is what I would like to do to sr. I am not a violent woman, but I hope I never meet that woman
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:39 pm

So I was on the IMBb boards and someone had an interesting theory about Derek hitting mark

"But I think I figured out why they fight. Someone tells Derek that Sloan was in the on-call room with Dr. Grey he immediately jumps to the conclusion that it's Meredith (because he doesn't know about Lexie) and just takes it to him. I knew it had to be about Meredith and that it was a misunderstanding."

Sounds like something that could happen. All that fighting for just a misunderstanding?
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby greymaters on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:45 pm

hbshopgirl wrote:So I was on the IMBb boards and someone had an interesting theory about Derek hitting mark

"But I think I figured out why they fight. Someone tells Derek that Sloan was in the on-call room with Dr. Grey he immediately jumps to the conclusion that it's Meredith (because he doesn't know about Lexie) and just takes it to him. I knew it had to be about Meredith and that it was a misunderstanding."

Sounds like something that could happen. All that fighting for just a misunderstanding?


That could very well be :hmm: ...thanks for sharing that thought.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:58 am

You know, watching the promo again, it l does look like Owen is hitting Derek like Taylijane said. Do you really think Derek gets into 2 fights? One with Owen and one with Mark. Maybe Owen breaks it up? I really hope it is that because I can't think of a reason why Owen would hit Derek? I like Derek's and Owen's little friendship and this is just stupid if they get into a fight, they nothing to fight over which is what is great about their new friendship ,unlike Mark and Derek how they have tons to fight over. Derek has some aggression problems, he has hit Mark in that past. He is far from the perfect, romantic, genius surgeon people make him out to be. Did you notice how he was blaming and yelling at Addison because he was upset that he made a mistake? And how in the end Addie apologizes for Archer and everything and he doesn't. Does he? I don't think he does. This episode looks like he is going to be that same thing.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Humbugged on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:54 am

Leliforever wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
md_em wrote:Is Derek punching Mark? Do you think it is about Lexie?
And why do Derek and Addion fight so badly ? Hope we will have plenty of Mer :eek:

Em ,it does look like Derek really laying into Mark. But, is that Hunt punching Derek?

The front page has the CTV Promo:
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/

I hope Meredith tells Addison to back off (in the OR scene) - that she supports Derek and tells him he can do it. Please. :unsure:


I hope she does that too... :wub: :wub: :wub:
I think maybe Derek kicks Mark's ass because he "ruined his life" and he never got the chance to make it up to him...Mark made up with Addison while being derek's best friend,he found them in his own bed and left his wife...Derek was in love with Addison...I believe that...Then he leaves,comes to Seattle,starts a new life and still Addison and Mark continue to hunt him...The come to Seattle,Addison "ruins his life with Mer" once again and they don't let him be happy...Then Mark comes...Like everything happens again...I remember that episode where Derek learnt that Mark and Addison satyed together for 2 months and I felt sorry for him when he realised that he had lost 8 months of being happy with Meredith while trying to save his marriage... :cry: :cry: :( And now he probably learns about Lexie...Thinks that he lied to him again and is stilll ruining his life by dating his wife's half sister... :(

This is like he is trying to take out anything that he's been hiding for such a long time,you know...Whatever he does,I'm staying with my baby... :blush: And I hope Meredith helps him deal with his issues... :( :cry: :(



How is his dating Lexie ruining dereks life .I cant understand that .Is Mark with Lexie because she 's Mers sister ?
Most of the Mark/Lexie story has been about Mark feeling guilty because shes Mers sister.
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:58 am

Wow the sneak peek on the front page is intense!
Derek is really going crazy wanting to cut out her frontal lobe. Do you think the lady lives? If she doesn't then it will really affect Derek. We are not getting our proposal for a long time that is very clear now. Last weeks was like a tease.
I wonder why Derek didn't want Meredith to leave. It was getting ugly in there. She had no place in there. Just like Alex didn't. I love how he runs out.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:28 am

hbshopgirl wrote:Wow the sneak peek on the front page is intense!
Derek is really going crazy wanting to cut out her frontal lobe. Do you think the lady lives? If she doesn't then it will really affect Derek. We are not getting our proposal for a long time that is very clear now. Last weeks was like a tease.
I wonder why Derek didn't want Meredith to leave. It was getting ugly in there. She had no place in there. Just like Alex didn't. I love how he runs out.


I think Addison sent Alex to get the Chief - she wanted Meredith to go but when Derek tells her to stay where she is, Addison sends Alex.
It is nasty, isn't it. :cry:
I am wondering if the fight between Mark and Derek and then Hunt and Derek is about what Derek does in the OR?
Frontal lobe = personality and the "self/essence" of the person. No good! The husband wants Derek to save his wife - she would not be his wife.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby greymaters on Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:03 am

This is a little information on the frontal lobe

http://www.neuroskills.com/tbi/bfrontal.shtml

The frontal lobes are involved in motor function, problem solving, spontaneity, memory, language, initiation, judgement, impulse control, and social and sexual behavior.


Derek would know this stuff. I don't get it, why would he do it? I think he just doesn't want Jen to die, because he hates when his patients die under his knife. And because he is close, to close too Jen (her noticing the ring and all that previous info) Derek is out of control...but I still hate that Addison is right :roll: :rofl:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:26 am

greymaters wrote:This is a little information on the frontal lobe

http://www.neuroskills.com/tbi/bfrontal.shtml

The frontal lobes are involved in motor function, problem solving, spontaneity, memory, language, initiation, judgement, impulse control, and social and sexual behavior.


Derek would know this stuff. I don't get it, why would he do it? I think he just doesn't want Jen to die, because he hates when his patients die under his knife. And because he is close, to close too Jen (her noticing the ring and all that previous info) Derek is out of control...but I still hate that Addison is right :roll: :rofl:

I am hoping it is Meredith who steps in and stops him or offers an alternative. But then why does he end up in the fight with Mark? And I am sure that Hunt tries to break it up (Derek has Mark on the floor at one stage and is really hitting him) and then may be Derek lashes out and Hunt lashes back. I cannot imagine that it would be about Mark and Lexie. Maybe he finds out more about Mark and Addison but he knows Mark's bit - all of it but, not all Addison's bit - the pregnancy and abortion - but, if that is it - why be mad at Mark unless Mark is defending Addison? Unless it was more that, if he had of known, he would not have put the extra 8 months effort into his marriage. :S
There has to be a purpose to all that reminiscing about their "happy" marriage. :hmm:
If it is about Mark and Lexie - it must be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
I cannot believe that he would believe that Meredith is involved any way with Mark. :O

Have I mentioned that I am hating the crossover? It is nasty and shallow and horrible. :cry: It definitely raised PrP's ratings a bit - GA stayed about the same. But, I think the only reason that people stayed to watch PrP was that it really was a continuation of GA with a little side dish of PrP. The proof will be if PrP sustains the raise - which I cannot imagine happening. And all this pain and agony for GA fans for nothing. :cry:

I have read the recaps but not the reviews - what are people saying about the episode - 5.15, does anyone know?
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:50 am

I haven't read them yet.
About Derek and Owen, I think he tries to break it up. Interesting thought about them bringing up the Addek marriage.I think Derek will be so messed up about the pregnant lady that the littlest thing will set him off. I'm thinking that she doesn't live or she does and she loses her frontal lobe. But then I could see him giving in after that intense scene and everything be all sunshine and roses again. The episode summery says it will shake his confidence, this will do that but the women will live. They wouldn't have her die. It would really mess him up so much that it will delay the proposal and we would have depressed Derek and don't think anyone whats to see that. So he will catch Mark and Lexie or Mark will tell him(because the not telling him is getting old) and he will freak out and hit him and Owen will try to break it up and he will try to stop Derek and they will all get in the fight.

The sneak peek they released is like the one with Bailey in 5-12? where she tells Derek to stop and it looks all intense and everything and then she backs down. It will be like that with this one. ABC releases this clip for a reason, to make us think that some big thing will go down with Derek and Addison.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron